AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2013-10-18 03:59

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BW_NYcGuJ5...s1600/1r23.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F8VO4ot-Fi...s1600/1gg1.jpg

Thanks for the color suggestions guys! But sadly I decided to scrap that custom idea, too much plastic and cash would be wasted in the process

Just gonna save up and get at varying points later on:
- 2x HG Wing Gundam Fenice (A MG might be nice too....?)
- HG Zaku Amazing (OR Johnny Ridden's Zaku + Amazing pack)
- HG Whatever that new custom Qubeley is, Im gonna be royally pissed if they dont release this one, either in HG or MG
- MG Build Strike (?)
- MG Proto-Zero
- MG Exia R2
- MG Heine's Destiny, provided I can find it at a reasonable price anymore (might just resort to the RG)

These are at the top of my list atm

duotiga 2013-10-18 09:41

RG Strike Freedom technically a mini PG ver

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps07da29a1.jpg

suiton629 2013-10-18 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4875731)
RG Strike Freedom technically a mini PG ver

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps07da29a1.jpg

Soon to be re-released as an RM Ver. in 2014, but only after Freedom RM and Justice IMO.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-18 12:00

Or not re-released at all.

suiton629 2013-10-18 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4875887)
Or not re-released at all.

You think Bandai will miss out on another and any chance to release updated MGs and new MGs of the series that people love (Seed & Destiny)? Profits... Profits...

Justice + Freedom RM = BIG PROFITS

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-18 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4875933)
You think Bandai will miss out on another and any chance to release updated MGs and new MGs of the series that people love (Seed & Destiny)? Profits... Profits...

Justice + Freedom RM = BIG PROFITS

And you must think Bandai have nothing else to do but satisfy our wishlist.
Yes Bandai will skip opportunities to release updated MGs when new MGs are a bigger priority.
More wing kits, another bunch of UC MGs and Build Fighter MGs will likely be the main focus for next year.
They had their chance this year but they only did 1 kit and then a recolour of it.

suiton629 2013-10-18 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4875971)
And you must think Bandai have nothing else to do but satisfy our wishlist.
Yes Bandai will skip opportunities to release updated MGs when new MGs are a bigger priority.
More wing kits, another bunch of UC MGs and Build Fighter MGs will likely be the main focus for next year.
They had their chance this year but they only did 1 kit and then a recolour of it.

Seed Destiny HD hasn't finished airing yet. They still can do more Seed and Destiny RM and new kits. =P

Plus, they're doing the RGs for them so yea...

RG --> MG seems to be the trend.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-18 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4875973)
Seed Destiny HD hasn't finished airing yet. They still can do more Seed and Destiny RM and new kits. =P

Plus, they're doing the RGs for them so yea...

RG --> MG seems to be the trend.

1 MG following RG design (technically 1/1 gundam) is not a trend.

By that logic we shall be seeing some MG 3.0s of the Zakus and the MK-II and 2.0s of the GP01s next year.

I would actually love to see that and unicorn MG. A year of nothing but UC MGs would be awesome.

suiton629 2013-10-18 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4876014)
1 MG following RG design (technically 1/1 gundam) is not a trend.

By that logic we shall be seeing some MG 3.0s of the Zakus and the MK-II and 2.0s of the GP01s next year.

I would actually love to see that and unicorn MG. A year of nothing but UC MGs would be awesome.

Except that, my friend, is not happening.
It doesn't make sense to isolate non UC fans from a business perspective; especially with UC not being as relevant anime-wise. All we see is Unicorn. Origins is in manga form.

Exia R2 ... CHECK
X ............ CHECK

Freedom RM Ver. + Justice. They're a gut feeling.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-18 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4876025)
Except that, my friend, is not happening.
It doesn't make sense to isolate non UC fans from a business perspective; especially with UC not being as relevant anime-wise. All we see is Unicorn. Origins is in manga form.

Exia R2 ... CHECK
X ............ CHECK

Freedom RM Ver. + Justice. They're a gut feeling.

UC doesn't have to be anime relevent for more kits. RX-78 3.0 and Sazabi prove that.

Why did you put "Exia R2 ... CHECK
X ............ CHECK" into your reply.
Nobody gives a shit or wants to hear anything about your wishlists and you are not some great mind that is able to predict gunpla.
Any fool can make a stupidly long list and eventually bandai will make one of them.

Now I understand how you got your reputation

suiton629 2013-10-18 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4876150)
UC doesn't have to be anime relevent for more kits. RX-78 3.0 and Sazabi prove that.

Why did you put "Exia R2 ... CHECK
X ............ CHECK" into your reply.
Nobody gives a shit or wants to hear anything about your wishlists and you are not some great mind that is able to predict gunpla.
Any fool can make a stupidly long list and eventually bandai will make one of them.

Now I understand how you got your reputation

:eyespin: Right...
Don't be mad that MG Exia R2 is coming.

Aurelis 2013-10-18 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4876150)

It's okay man, for every 1 non-UC kit, I'm sure there's at least 1 UC kit coming out too :p [Not exclusive release too]

I hope the recent Robot Spirit is an indication of some more Side-UC/Sentinel kits coming out (Like the RD Byarlant leading to HGUC version). Silver Bullet has been announced but it's the spectacular Xi and MK-V that are on people's radar.

Of course there's still more to come from the All Gundam Project and I just can't wait for V2 kit. Hopefully Turn A and Crossbone would follow.

On a last note, FA Unicorn Destroy, I'm waiting for its announcement and the color of its psycoframe.

Skye629 2013-10-19 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4876515)
It's okay man, for every 1 non-UC kit, I'm sure there's at least 1 UC kit coming out too :p [Not exclusive release too]

I hope the recent Robot Spirit is an indication of some more Side-UC/Sentinel kits coming out (Like the RD Byarlant leading to HGUC version). Silver Bullet has been announced but it's the spectacular Xi and MK-V that are on people's radar.

Of course there's still more to come from the All Gundam Project and I just can't wait for V2 kit. Hopefully Turn A and Crossbone would follow.

On a last note, FA Unicorn Destroy, I'm waiting for its announcement and the color of its psycoframe.

Im weeping and praying for a MG Gundam Mk.V, one of my all time favorite units

@Suiton: Unicorn/UC is not relevant (anime/kits)? For real? Its one of their biggest gundam cash cows ever. Even 1-2 1 Hour long OVA Episodes a year is selling them tons of kits. And with build fighters we are probably gonne be seeing a lot more UC kits as well as their fellow AU kits, particularly in HG

@Knight-of-Gold: Did it really take you this long to realize that? lol

@CrowKenobi who altered the images on my earlier post:

How do I resize the images/do what you asked when posting images? I was simply using the "insert image" button/option above the text box to post the images

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-19 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4876679)
How do I resize the images/do what you asked when posting images? I was simply using the "insert image" button/option above the text box to post the images

Using "image tag" is pretty simple actually, just like this:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Quote this post of mine, then you should know how to do it ;).

hamazura 2013-10-19 07:28

seed / destiny unit always become money field...
i wonder when they will make turn-a unit? i want MG turn-a/x , golden sumo, and.... ah they only have 3 decent unit :heh:

suiton629 2013-10-19 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamazura (Post 4876811)
seed / destiny unit always become money field...
i wonder when they will make turn-a unit? i want MG turn-a/x , golden sumo, and.... ah they only have 3 decent unit :heh:

3 units...not as popular nor profitable.

I don't see it coming any time soon.

hamazura 2013-10-19 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4876813)
3 units...not as popular nor profitable.

I don't see it coming any time soon.

well, if RG will cover all series, that will be the mustache's time to shine :p
any chance they will make tallgeese / epyon on RG?

suiton629 2013-10-19 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamazura (Post 4876840)
well, if RG will cover all series, that will be the mustache's time to shine :p
any chance they will make tallgeese / epyon on RG?

Who knows since the only non-UC series that has RGs is Seed and Seed Destiny so far.

duotiga 2013-10-19 08:13

i think someone forget that the 100th MG is actually Turn A?
i don't see why not for a RG .....

suiton629 2013-10-19 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4876854)
i think someone forget that the 100th MG is actually Turn A?
i don't see why not for a RG .....

Why? It's because these series are the focus...

WING EW
SEED
SEED DESTINY
X
BUILD FIGHTER