AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

firefox 2013-11-11 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4904817)
Age was and is good.

a. story was simple but well constructed (a bit rushed though towards the end)
b. mecha designs were great
c. animation was top notch
d. the whole multi-generation thing was interesting
e. the HGs and MGs were well put together, easily to build, and low cost

This must be the first time ever i have to agree with suiton :), well the exception to the rule does exist !

suiton629 2013-11-11 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4905016)
This must be the first time ever i have to agree with suiton :), well the exception to the rule does exist !

:eyespin:
And so it begins. =D

GUNDAM AGE was and is still good. The people who bash it are just stupid and others just follow stupidity. That's all. It's all just to cause controversy and mayhem.

Anyway...

MG Build Strike Gundam Full Package... I would venture a guess and Bandai will reuse the RM Ver. mold?

And then eventually the MG Build Gundam MK II will probably reuse the MG Gundam MK 2 ver. 2.0 mold?

Skye629 2013-11-11 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905183)
And so it begins. =D

GUNDAM AGE was and is still good. The people who bash it are just stupid and others just follow stupidity. That's all. It's all just to cause controversy and mayhem.

Anyway...

MG Build Strike Gundam Full Package... I would venture a guess and Bandai will reuse the RM Ver. mold?

And then eventually the MG Build Gundam MK II will probably reuse the MG Gundam MK 2 ver. 2.0 mold?

You really expect them to use the old outdated frames?

Yes of course they're gonna use the RM and 2.0 molds

...........After watching that last BF episode......time to get a HG Build Strike and Zaku amazing lol

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-11-11 16:27

Quote:

The people who bash it are just stupid and others just follow stupidity. That's all. It's all just to cause controversy and mayhem.

And now you resort to insult to those who have different opinion about AGE. How very noble of you :rolleyes:.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-11-11 16:43

Quote:

And so it begins. =D

The hypocrisy in that comment is ridiculous.

Regardless of what you think Age is the WORST rated gundam series to ever air on japanese TV and the majority of gundam fans easily notice its gaping flaws such as pointless female characters, a pathetic final boss and the dumbest reason for a war (vegans angry that they were left at Mars when it later shows them relocating the colony to earth later in the series).

So in conclusion, Age is objectively below average as a series and anyone who has a different opinion than you is entitled to it. Now grow up.

suiton629 2013-11-11 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4905233)
The hypocrisy in that comment is ridiculous.

Regardless of what you think Age is the WORST rated gundam series to ever air on japanese TV and the majority of gundam fans easily notice its gaping flaws such as pointless female characters, a pathetic final boss and the dumbest reason for a war (vegans angry that they were left at Mars when it later shows them relocating the colony to earth later in the series).

So in conclusion, Age is objectively below average as a series and anyone who has a different opinion than you is entitled to it. Now grow up.

Opinions.. :rolleyes:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-11-11 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905236)
Opinions.. :rolleyes:

Opinion doesn't make insult tolerable.

How would you feel if I say that you're an idiot for wanting/liking Exia R2 so much?

suiton629 2013-11-11 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4905241)
Opinions doesn't make insult tolerable.

How would you feel if I say that you're an idiot for wanting liking Exia R2 so much?

Would I care that someone from the Internet thinks that I was daft to hope for a MG Exia R2 so much? Hm.. nope.

Why?

He/she does not have a direct influence on my life, I don't know the person, and... MG Exia R2 did come out.

kthxbye. :eyespin:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-11-11 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905245)
Would I care that someone from the Internet thinks that I was daft to hope for a MG Exia R2 so much? Hm.. nope.

Why?

He/she does not have a direct influence on my life, I don't know the person, and... MG Exia R2 did come out.

But that "someone from the internet" is still a person. Insulting him/her is still not okay. If all people think like you, there won't be forum rules that prohibit insulting other members :rolleyes:.

suiton629 2013-11-11 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4905254)
But that "someone from the internet" is still a person. Insulting him/her is still not okay. If all people think like you, there won't be forum rules who prohibit insulting other members :rolleyes:.

Regardless. To be quite honest, I'm pretty sure that no one here actually cares about each other unless they know the user in real life. Sorry to say, but that's pretty much the truth.

And at this moment, there is no one here that I actually know nor have done any sort of social networking, exchanging gifts, etc. Nothing.

We can go into the ethics and morals of humanity in regards to this matter, but ultimately, we're here in this forum to discuss Gundam models. That's it. Let's stop talking about what's right and wrong.

How about we just talk about Gundam model kits since that's what this thread is for?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-11-11 17:20

Suit yourself dude. I don't have time discussing someone's warped morals further either :rolleyes:.

Anyway, HG Build Mk.II looks great.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AlUVWcghTM.../0+%283%29.jpg

I wonder if it's using the similar body of the old HG Mk.II or not.

suiton629 2013-11-11 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4905271)
Suit yourself dude. I don't have time discussing someone's warped morals further either :rolleyes:.

Looks good, but stickers... >_<

But anyway, it looks like a new mold?

http://www.dalong.net/review/hg/h53/p/h53_04.jpg

If you click that link and compare, it looks updated. Maybe this guy is part of the All Gundam HG project and will see a newer HGUC Gundam MK II (AEUG and Titans) later.

ZeroXSEED 2013-11-11 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4905271)

Fresh from the box?

Fresh from the box.

I want it so bad :(

Skye629 2013-11-11 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905256)
Regardless. To be quite honest, I'm pretty sure that no one here actually cares about each other unless they know the user in real life. Sorry to say, but that's pretty much the truth.

And at this moment, there is no one here that I actually know nor have done any sort of social networking, exchanging gifts, etc. Nothing.

We can go into the ethics and morals of humanity in regards to this matter, but ultimately, we're here in this forum to discuss Gundam models. That's it. Let's stop talking about what's right and wrong.

How about we just talk about Gundam model kits since that's what this thread is for?

......says the person who was commenting on the TV show

And Obelisk DOES have a point, even if you dont know these people, there are still social customs that need to be followed "Ahem" MANNERS

On top of that they DO influence you, whether you like it or not, otherwise you would not have replied to any of this at all. Not caring = Not posting

Now onto gunpla:

From what I have been seeing the Build Mk.II looks like its just the old stuff repackaged with the new stuff.....and lots of stickers

suiton629 2013-11-11 22:25

Lots of stickers.

I think this is really the only problem with the HGs from Build Fighter. I noticed that with the HG Age line, there weren't quite as many stickers so I was a bit disappointed that Bandai isn't going for that layering engineering thing where they would layer parts on top of another and have cut out parts in plastic to show through colors like with chest vents.

What I mean by the "layering engineering" is:

But this isn't really surprising since they're basically taking molds from existing HGs and reusing it with tweaks here and there to make a 'new' HG.

Similarly, I think the MGs for Build Fighter will be like this so Build Strike Full Package will be reusing most parts from MG Aile Strike RM Ver. and the Build Gundam MK II will be reusing most parts from the MG Gundam MK II AEUG 2.0...

Infinite Zenith 2013-11-11 23:26

Forgive the freshman question, but how quickly does stock for online exclusives deplete?

Shinobi2013 2013-11-11 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905272)
Looks good, but stickers... >_<

But anyway, it looks like a new mold?

http://www.dalong.net/review/hg/h53/p/h53_04.jpg

If you click that link and compare, it looks updated. Maybe this guy is part of the All Gundam HG project and will see a newer HGUC Gundam MK II (AEUG and Titans) later.

It was the old mold, I still have the HGUC Super Gundam(Gundam MK-II with G defenser) and the HG Build Mk-II looks no different with the old HGUC Gundam MK-II

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4904982)
Welcome Ronald :))

Thanks bro!

suiton629 2013-11-11 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn (Post 4905625)
Forgive the freshman question, but how quickly does stock for online exclusives deplete?

Usually pretty quick if it's a popular kit that people have wanted
But you can always look on eBay and sometimes you'll be able to buy one.

Which one are you currently interested in?

Shinobi2013 2013-11-11 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4905560)
Lots of stickers.

I think this is really the only problem with the HGs from Build Fighter. I noticed that with the HG Age line, there weren't quite as many stickers so I was a bit disappointed that Bandai isn't going for that layering engineering thing where they would layer parts on top of another and have cut out parts in plastic to show through colors like with chest vents.

What I mean by the "layering engineering" is:

The black knee part, the green eye, the "A" chest of HG Age-1 are in stickers BTW

suiton629 2013-11-11 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 (Post 4905633)
The black knee part, the green eye, the "A" chest are in stickers BTW

I know. But the stickers were minimal and the details that used stickers could easily be painted or colored with Gundam markers.