AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Knight_SV 2014-03-20 18:29

Finished build my hguc victory and f91, they're so small compared to the rest of hguc kits lol

ZeroXSEED 2014-03-20 18:50

Hmm, I wonder how does it compare with GN archer

LoweGear 2014-03-20 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5051019)
So let's see... the antenna on the head drops down like Dynames...

Where do you see that? All I see is that the facemask can be removed, not that the V-fin drops down.

Skye629 2014-03-21 01:23

Does anyone know if the MG AGE-1 Normal Unit 2 comes with the clear parts for the chest? Im assuming it does due to the way the A is attached to that clear plate, but I cannot find any pictures of the plates/unbox to verify this

Help? Considering to pick it up, as I really like the colors, and the build should be pretty fun

ZeroXSEED 2014-03-21 02:04

According to Dalong, there are small clear parts for the chest, mounted on the chassis

www.dalong.net/review/mg/m158/m158_i.htm

Skye629 2014-03-21 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5051628)
According to Dalong, there are small clear parts for the chest, mounted on the chassis

www.dalong.net/review/mg/m158/m158_i.htm

Actually Im referring to this guy:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GrihwuWX_N...rmal-mark2.jpg

The second AGE-1 Normal unit to be produced which was used by the EF minus the AGE system

loon1688 2014-03-21 05:49

My second kit for this year.....
MG Gundam X
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

ZeroXSEED 2014-03-21 07:18

http://s27.postimg.org/7jew774n7/1395392867214.jpg
Quote:

[Accessories]
Weapons A × 2
Weapons B × 1
Shield × 2
Vulcan × 2
Joint parts A × 1
Joint parts B × 1
Joint parts C × 1
Dead Giveaway, we're getting Gyan Vulcan for sure :p

Blazer-X 2014-03-21 10:48

MG Banshee Norn is an online exclusive...

Wha.. wha.... WHAAAAAAAAA!? NOOOOOOOO!

helois 2014-03-21 11:00

i really like hobbynotoriko...

also MG Banshe Norn... .-.

i
hate
this
choice

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-03-21 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5051907)
MG Banshee Norn is an online exclusive...

Wha.. wha.... WHAAAAAAAAA!? NOOOOOOOO!

Good thing that I don’t really care that much about MG Banshee Norn. I have one MG Banshee standard and not really interested to get another (especially with inflated exclusive price). Chances are, I’ll pay it some attention if I found a really really good deal. If not, I’ll just enjoy the pretty pictures of it. The HG Banshee is more fun than the MG. The only drawbacks are foil-stickers galore and the hands can't hold beam sabers right (but you can always use the Beam Tonfa mode).

Blazer-X 2014-03-21 11:46

What I don't understand is how Unicorn Phenex got a full release, despite being a lazy design and having only one appearance in an obscured event while Banshee Norn, which is sorta a final boss of sorts, gets only an Online exclusive.

Yes, I know we already have the Banshee (I have one myself). But I'd at least expect Bandai to make it a full release and maybe make "conversion parts" an online exclusive.

ZeroXSEED 2014-03-21 13:07

It's Bandai, their business plan are weird like that

Sometimes they're too generous, sometimes they're lazy, and sometimes they're just plain stupid.

They managed to fuck up already old design, while the same time releasing high quality kit at competitive price.

Still vividly remember the shitstorm about Full Armor Unicorn

Blazer-X 2014-03-21 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5052043)
Still vividly remember the shitstorm about Full Armor Unicorn

What exactly went wrong with FA Unicorn?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-03-21 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5051954)
What I don't understand is how Unicorn Phenex got a full release, despite being a lazy design and having only one appearance in an obscured event while Banshee Norn, which is sorta a final boss of sorts, gets only an Online exclusive.

It’s Bandai-logic, one of the greatest mysteries in the world :uhoh:. I mean, they released the obscure Zaku Cannnon and Sinanju Stein as normal releases MGs, but released the popular Tallgeese II as an exclusive MG. I’m not really sure whether it’s bad marketing or not, but they indeed made some strange decisions (to me at least).

Blazer-X 2014-03-21 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5052407)
It’s Bandai-logic, one of the greatest mysteries in the world :uhoh:. I mean, they released the obscure Zaku Cannnon and Sinanju Stein as normal releases MGs, but released the popular Tallgeese II as an exclusive MG. I’m not really sure whether it’s bad marketing or not, but they indeed made some strange decisions (to me at least).

I can SOMEWHAT understand Tallgeese II being only a 2-3 episode MS and being an AU suit. Also, only the head is really different between the it and vanilla Tallgeese. But for that same reason, I don't get why Bandai is doing this to its own beloved UC series, especially to a variant of Banshee that gets quite a bit of equipment upgrades.

I mean, unless they're holding out for a Green Frame Banshee Norn regular release (theoretically possible), I just don't see why they are releasing Norn as Online Exclusive.

Fireminer 2014-03-21 21:35

Say that to the various Kamen Rider figure and merchandise.

Damn! They sell the most wanted Lookseeds as exclusive!

ZeroXSEED 2014-03-21 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5052381)
What exactly went wrong with FA Unicorn?

FA Unicorn originally released as Online Exclusives

the Nerdrage caused by mass release afterward stalled heat death of universe :heh:

Blazer-X 2014-03-21 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5052534)
FA Unicorn originally released as Online Exclusives

the Nerdrage caused by mass release afterward stalled heat death of universe :heh:

Did not know this. Maybe there's some hope after all... Unless of course, we're getting Banshee Norn Final Spec (Green Frame) Ver.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-03-22 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5052434)
I can SOMEWHAT understand Tallgeese II being only a 2-3 episode MS and being an AU suit. Also, only the head is really different between the it and vanilla Tallgeese. But for that same reason, I don't get why Bandai is doing this to its own beloved UC series, especially to a variant of Banshee that gets quite a bit of equipment upgrades.

The episode-count or the mecha’s screentime doesn’t really matter actually (see Zeong). What (usually) matter is popularity (see PG Astray Red Frame). Like I said, Bandai-logic is sometimes pretty hard to understand.