AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Router25 2017-01-18 08:59

Incoming MG Atlas Ver. KA, we all know it.
Now please Full Mechs Helmwige

Skye629 2017-01-20 01:14

P-Bandai GM Sniper II White Dingo Ver.

We all saw that one coming right?

And Barbatos/New Reginlaze(?)/Bael officially shown off, no signs as of yet of the supposed Gundam Vidar "upgrade"/what we saw at the end of the new OP

Now I can safely sit back and decide on whether to get a Barbatos kit, and which one at that. Definitely picking up the Bael though. Astaroth still sits on my #1 spot for the ASW-G line however

LoweGear 2017-01-24 02:05

MG JUSTICE GUNDAM!!!!! :eek::eek:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rolnlYI2t...321482704b.jpg

*disregard the url saying it's the Infinite Justice, it's definitely the original version.* :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-01-24 03:42

If you know my posting history in this thread, then y’all should know that MG Justice is amongst my top tier Gunpla wishlist and I’m so glad that it finally happens! Really excited for this one coz I actually like Justice more than Infinite :D. And it has better proportion compared to the RG too.

Still, if I’m allowed to nitpick, I see that the gun turrets on the glider are made smaller than the original design. That’s too bad. I like the big gun turrets. That’s one of the things that differentiate Justice from the Infinite. But oh well, beggars can’t be choosers. This is as close to the original design as the MG 1/100 can get (ignoring the old 1/100), and I bet the Metal Build version and the 3rd party version (if they plan to make it) will stylize the Justice design even more.

Skye629 2017-01-24 19:06

Erm, isnt that the Justice they used in the diorama display for the MG Providence?

Unless they already have it fully done and we glossed over it thinking it was a customized model solely made for the display piece

Chibiloli 2017-01-26 00:43

Okay, just a quick review on a couple of IBO kits, the Shiden and Geirail, now I assembled the Geirail first, and let me tell you, for what is essentially a tieren Graze, it has quite the amount of stickers, and don't be fooled by its smaller box compared to the shiden, its got more runners, and some of the stickers require some precision on the builders part so I had to drink some Tea just to steady my hands for the job, the Shiden though was a lot easier and much more impressive to look at, although upon closer look it appears hunchbacked thanks to the backpack, the Shiden only comes with two stickers, for the inner sensor and outer visor sensor.

Skye629 2017-01-31 03:22

Whoa wth it comes with a base? Color me impressed (and Tekkadan decals for first batches, not sure about the Gjallerhorn decals though)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hmLVLieHk...0190544731.jpg

Router25 2017-01-31 06:04

It's a good thing I pre-ordered this as soon as my frequented store accepted orders. Though it may be a long shot to think that I'll be getting the first release.

Skye629 2017-02-11 07:46

Whats the release date for the new IBO gundam marker set again? I probably need it now considering my situation

Long story short.....I lost a piece, namely the command antennae for my 1/100 Schwalbe Graze (the P-Bandai Gaelio one). And naturally, Im pretty pissed, Im hoping it shows up sometime in the future or I find it, but at present Im now looking at having to get a McGillis Schwalbe Graze to pilfer that one part from it and have a 99% leftover model kit.............then I have to paint it with the marker. Not even sure if the purple is the right color either

Currently looking at about $38 or so for one small part.........

Man I really wish there was a part replacement program of some sort for overseas...even if its like $15 for a single replacement part including shipping its still way better than having to buy a whole new kit

Do you guys know a way to further secure the model parts without permanently cementing them together or full on painting them? If such a method exists I probably want to try using it as I assemble, to stop this damn problem from happening

Skye629 2017-02-20 07:17

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tzNoKDFAY...am-box-art.jpg

Zantetsuken 2017-02-20 10:14

Holy shit that box art. I've never liked Providence that much, but that art really lives up to the biblical name

kgrodriguez 2017-02-20 23:02

Holy crap that box art. Never was a fan of the Providence, but damn, that art makes it look really really good.

Skye629 2017-02-22 02:01

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...ce-gundam.html

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-02-22 03:31

Quote:

Bandai will improve the details of the prototype to follow the blueprint of MG 1/100 Freedom Gundam Ver. 2.0 and MG 1/100 Providence Gundam.
:( Here's hoping (against all odds) that the final product will be closer to RoDa Justice than to MG Freedom 2.0 *fingers crossed*

Faux Mecha 2017-02-22 10:58

i never bought an HG METEOR unit before so i m asking whether its still compatible with the Revive Freedom or not.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-02-22 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 (Post 6037895)
i never bought an HG METEOR unit before so i m asking whether its still compatible with the Revive Freedom or not.

Yes. Watch the below review at 13:30 mark:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Chibiloli 2017-02-27 04:21

So I've seen preorders up for that new Zeta Gundam and I gotta ask, is it transformable without swapping out parts? Removing the parts I'm find with but not swapping bits and pieces.

Skye629 2017-02-28 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 6040871)
So I've seen preorders up for that new Zeta Gundam and I gotta ask, is it transformable without swapping out parts? Removing the parts I'm find with but not swapping bits and pieces.

We haven't gotten any new pictures/info as of yet, at least from the places I look at

Its safe to assume its a partsformer though, there hasn't really been a modern kit outside of MG/RG which could fully transform without part swapping while maintaining any form of acceptable stability

Tormenk 2017-03-02 07:09

Snapped a few pictures of the upcoming model kits featured at Kinokuniya x Gunpla.

Bael and Providence both looks real good, so here's my own thoughts from seeing them up close. The Gjallarhorn symbol on the left shoulder is actually made up of blue parts instead of a decal. Bael's backpack connection looks less solid than I would like, the sword holder on the backskirt actually has joints that enable it to swing out. Probably to make poses like grabbing the swords easier. Surface detailing for the Providence is sweet. The flat Dragoons on the backpack looks tiny compared to the rest. Headsculpt is immaculate but the eyes sit so far back in the head it's difficult to get a clear look. And the shield is still too darn big lol.

The preorder form lists the first release for the 1/100 Bael comes with a stand and a decal sheet, which is probably going to be universal for the general release anyway.

kgrodriguez 2017-03-02 22:49

We were talking about Bael and his Calamity War appearance in the Mech thread, and I came up with this question -

As a builder, would you rather Banda churn out these original forms for Barbatos, Bael, Flauros, and Guison, or have them show 4-5 more of those 72 Gundams?