AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

pumpkins 2009-05-16 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummybear (Post 2399417)
:T_T:when will they make 1/100 GN Archer?!

lets hope so. the 1/100 Arios has been very lonely so far. :p

Okamidum 2009-05-16 22:47

Is that Arios Ascalon in 1/144 or 1/100. It looks good.

Calvin329 2009-05-16 23:05

methinks the 1/100 Designer Colour versions of the Gundams will include the weapon upgrades, like 1/100 Designer Colour 00 Raiser.

It would seem logical that way... =s

Amber.Dawn 2009-05-16 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin329 (Post 2399500)
methinks the 1/100 Designer Colour versions of the Gundams will include the weapon upgrades, like 1/100 Designer Colour 00 Raiser.

+repeat for MG, with special/limited versions probably...

Principalities 2009-05-17 00:37

XN Raiser looks pretty damn cool. Sweet MSV. Pity it doesn't appear in the anime....

Calvin329 2009-05-17 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2399520)
+repeat for MG, with special/limited versions probably...

Ooooh I would LOVE to have 00 MG.

It can be my first MG!!

pumpkins 2009-05-17 01:58

is there anyway to clean the nibs of gundam markers (not the ones for panel lining) mine seem to be full of solid paint. :(

evolution_ayu 2009-05-17 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2398651)
Can anybody recommend a clear primer? Damn Bandai for their clear parts in the 00 line.

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a clear primer. I simply spray my clear parts with clear colours right over them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin329 (Post 2399500)

I bet the 1/100 Designer Colour versions will come with one LED unit and clear neck joints for light-up eyes, just like the 00 Designer Colour version. Not to mention stickers for the designer markings. And I got an unopened 1/100 Cherudim sitting in my cupboard... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 2399682)
is there anyway to clean the nibs of gundam markers (not the ones for panel lining) mine seem to be full of solid paint. :(

Depending on what paint you've got stuck on your marker, use thinner to wipe it clean. If you're using aqueous colours or Tamiya acrylic paint, try rubbing alcohol. If you use Mr. Color (the ones with a tab on their caps for easier opening), use Mr. Color thinner. Mr. Color thinner is quite a strong solvent and may also work for aqueous/acrylic colours as well as Gundam marker ink itself.

pumpkins 2009-05-17 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution_ayu (Post 2399693)
Depending on what paint you've got stuck on your marker, use thinner to wipe it clean. If you're using aqueous colours or Tamiya acrylic paint, try rubbing alcohol. If you use Mr. Color (the ones with a tab on their caps for easier opening), use Mr. Color thinner. Mr. Color thinner is quite a strong solvent and may also work for aqueous/acrylic colours as well as Gundam marker ink itself.

erm. its just the normal grey gundam marker.. think its GM12

Sir Dearka 2009-05-17 03:57

Cherudim designer's color??? I hate'em! If they won't add additional equipment there's no reason for me to buy the kit just for the colors (as decals, I already bought for my old 1/100 Cherudim)... That's just awful milking...

SonicSP 2009-05-17 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 2398790)
more designer colours..

http://www.gundam.info/uploads/image...3740-63118.jpg

so now we have the normal ones, trans-am, designer colours and weapon upgraded ones. ohnoes for my wallet. :(

jadg arche on the right..

http://www.gundam.info/uploads/image...4152-50557.jpg

taken from ngeekhiong

Is that Arios Ascalon going to be mass produced or is it just for show?Have any idea if it's 1/144 or 1/100?[Hoping for 1/144].Hmm.......it's not red........strange how they're going to just relase a 00V for Arios and Arche just right of the bat.......

Is that a normal HG GN-Sword III I see?

Okay....designer colours for the other three Gundams?I've never even see the designer linarts before[I saw it for the 00 though].

pumpkins 2009-05-17 06:24

the last 3 are modded.. not actual models from bandai. whether they'll make them is up to the demand i guess.

=X

SonicSP 2009-05-17 08:28

If that's the case then I doubt it.HG MSV's are a rarity,at least for the 00 series so far.I mean,Avalanche and Seven Sword got/will have 1/100s but that's it.(And I don't even like those).

Well,I guess there's a distinct possibility but I doubt it.At least HG GN-Sword III is easily accessable,with the painting of one small part of the Trans-Am GN Sword III,followed by attachment to the 00-Raiser.

Hmm.......Jagged Arche looks so much cooler in real form than in the artworks.......It looks more baddass for some strange reason.

By the way,the GN-Sword II's beam sabers that came with Trans-Am Raiser,is it compatible with the normal GN-Sword II?I assumed it was but I never heard that it was,so I'm asking for a confirmation here.Thanks.

LoweGear 2009-05-17 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2400165)
By the way,the GN-Sword II's beam sabers that came with Trans-Am Raiser,is it compatible with the normal GN-Sword II?I assumed it was but I never heard that it was,so I'm asking for a confirmation here.Thanks.

Why wouldn't it be? The GN Sword II's on the Trans-Am Raiser are the same ones on the normal and Designer Color versions, so no reason to think they're not compatible with the provided beam blade.

SonicSP 2009-05-17 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2400169)
Why wouldn't it be? The GN Sword II's on the Trans-Am Raiser are the same ones on the normal and Designer Color versions, so no reason to think they're not compatible with the provided beam blade.

You never know,I didn't want to be dissapointed later.Trans-Am Raiser hasn't arrived at my stores yet.I don't want to be surprised after a long wait with me saying."WTF Bandai".It's the number one thing I'm looking forward to the kit,big fan of those.

I know logic dictates that it will be compatible(They look exactly the same) but I just wanted personal confirmation rather than me assuming beforhand and be surprised for the worst later.Thanks for the confirmation,Lowegear.:)

darkstrife 2009-05-17 09:28

anyone know of a difference between the standard 'Gold' and 'Champagne Gold' tamiya spraypaints? i'll be getting my SFB kit pretty soon (i gave in to temptation, set me back $125AU ><), i want to paint the gold parts and get that shiny effect similar to the one posted back a few pages back. is there a need to overcoat it? if so what would you recommend (my hobby shop only stocks semi gloss clear spraypaint from tamiya and Mr Topcoat Clear Gloss Spray from Gunze ><)

Revolutionist 2009-05-17 13:29

Although I'm not an Exia fan, that MG w/ LED ligyhts on the GN Drive is tempting...I might have to buy it lol.

yusawateva 2009-05-17 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCee (Post 2396515)
I'm sure there is a limit of somesort. Don't think they'd be too happy if it was like 200 pieces from different kits lol. But really, you'd have to enquire how much the limit really is as I'm not sure myself.

hey have you done this before? how long does it usually take for them to reply your mail?

X207 2009-05-17 20:49

i fot the 1/100 zaku gunner luna custom today. i have completed all below the torso just after you're supposed to connect the upper torso and the various weapons/sheilds minus the the beam cannon. there are some problems ive come across so far. the swivel joint for the shoulder and shield had one insert that wasnt fluch with the sheild but shaving did the trick. has anyone had to do some minor adjustments to make the model fit together well? right now im just rather shocked how it dwarfs my 1/144 blitz gundam. the sheild and mid torso down already match the 1/144 height o.o. i just cant imagine how tall the beam cannon will be when completed.

velocity7 2009-05-18 00:15

If not posted yet, here is a sheet with XN Raiser from Gundam 00V:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4662/259m.th.jpg

Pic by GUNDAM GUY.