AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Znozzy 2012-08-22 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4315260)
Any photos of this Anksha incident?

Sorry, as soon as i noticed it this morning my reaction was to fix it as soon as possible, didn't think of taking a photo of it:(

Appel 2012-08-22 13:19

The Dark Hound afterall eh? Interesting. I wonder if that means that they will skip the Double Bullet for now.
The new MG Nu is also very interesting for me. I don't have a Nu Gundam yet.
As for the Byarlant Custom, that is really interesting for me^^ Because so far that is the only new announcement where I know that I will definitely buy it.

Butagami 2012-08-22 14:31

Byarlant Custom is a beast. A MG, though unlikely, would be interesting. Still, Nice to see it get some love, which it deserves after what it did...

suiton629 2012-08-22 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4315937)
The Dark Hound afterall eh? Interesting. I wonder if that means that they will skip the Double Bullet for now.
The new MG Nu is also very interesting for me. I don't have a Nu Gundam yet.
As for the Byarlant Custom, that is really interesting for me^^ Because so far that is the only new announcement where I know that I will definitely buy it.

I think they're gonna release the Special Ops version as a Premium online exclusive item, but for now the Darkhound will come out first, followed by the Double Bullet soon after.



.
.
.
.
.
Quick questions..

What do you guys think are the currently best selling (or still best selling since a while back) GunPla kits?

Anything from SD, HG, RG, and maybe MG.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-22 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4316080)
What do you guys think are the currently best selling (or still best selling since a while back) GunPla kits?

Anything from SD, HG, RG, and maybe MG.

The HG G-Saviour of course :p

suiton629 2012-08-22 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4316086)
The HG G-Saviour of course :p

What else?

maknaedik 2012-08-22 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4315761)
So why is it that Universal Century stuff gets 2.0's and 1.5's whereas Alternate Century stuff doesn't?

Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen :)

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.

suiton629 2012-08-22 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4316143)
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen :)

:confused:

Araxiel 2012-08-22 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4316143)
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen :)

Probably something as simple as UC kits simply being older, and thus in more need of a revamp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4316086)
The HG G-Saviour of course :p

Don't forget the HG Nobell Gundam!

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-22 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4316143)
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen :)

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.

NO, thats NOT worth it! Definitely not! This isn't Exia R2, it's freakin Double Bullet! It's a REAL lead Gundam! I know your probably joking, but please don't say such things :upset:

Araxiel 2012-08-22 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4316143)

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.

Nike's missing several potential AGE-1 and AGE-2 MGs off his list anyway.

suiton629 2012-08-22 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4316152)
Nike's missing several potential AGE-1 and AGE-2 MGs off his list anyway.

Like what? The ones not listed aren't important or already came out and I have it.

Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.

MakubeX2 2012-08-22 18:31

For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam
MG Unicorn ver.Ka -> MG Unicorn FA Ver.Ka.

So what if

MG Nu Gundam Ver.ka ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS->(?) MG Hi-Hu Gundam Ver.ka

suiton629 2012-08-22 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4316198)
For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam

So what if

MG Nu Gundam ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS

That's a risk that all GunPla fans need to consider. =D


.
.
.
Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.

FalsePrime 2012-08-22 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4316198)
For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam
MG Unicorn ver.Ka -> MG Unicorn FA Ver.Ka.

So what if

MG Nu Gundam Ver.ka ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS->(?) MG Hi-Hu Gundam Ver.ka

Hi Nu is a much, much newer kit and has almost zero issues and most people addore it.

As for HWS Nu, it certainly could happen but honestly I find HWS Nu to be ugly and one of the worst Gundam designs out there and I certainly wouldn't mind if it came after Nu.

Also there is always the chance that HWS might not happen just like we never saw Perfect Gundam Ver Ka or Full Armor Gundam Ver Ka or several other's that could have happened.

Araxiel 2012-08-22 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4316189)
Like what? The ones not listed aren't important or already came out and I have it.

Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.

You've got the AGE-1 Flat on there, but what about the AGE-1 Razor? Not to mentoin the Starks, the Swordia, the Gundead, the Magina, the Warzes, the Brocka, the Airias, the Beelzerga, the Goliath and the Beaks.
All these could be achieved by just swapping some parts from the AGE-1 MG. It'll be an easy way to milk money from Bandai! We all know they can just squeeze a new frame of parts out with no effort, right?
Not to mention all the easy variants they could release with the Age-2 Artemis, Zantatsu, Phoenix, Double Blade, Vise, Sielg, Guardia, Judgia, Wolff, Jiarc and Geist! Where are the MGs I deserve, Bandai?
[/tongue-in-cheek]

As for Gundam Guy, I haven't done much business with him. HLJ are reliable and cheap enough for my needs.

Rising Dragon 2012-08-22 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4316236)
You've got the AGE-1 Flat on there, but what about the AGE-1 Razor? Not to mentoin the Starks, the Swordia, the Gundead, the Magina, the Warzes, the Brocka, the Airias, the Beelzerga, the Goliath and the Beaks.

Don't forget the Golden Arrow. :V

MakubeX2 2012-08-22 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalsePrime (Post 4316227)
Hi Nu is a much, much newer kit and has almost zero issues and most people addore it.

Old time purist hates the streamlined redesign that do away with the bulk

Quote:

As for HWS Nu, it certainly could happen but honestly I find HWS Nu to be ugly and one of the worst Gundam designs out there and I certainly wouldn't mind if it came after Nu.
You can do away with the armour if you don't like it and display the vanilla version beneath.

Quote:

Also there is always the chance that HWS might not happen just like we never saw Perfect Gundam Ver Ka or Full Armor Gundam Ver Ka or several other's that could have happened.
Profit is king nowadays for Bandai. Almost every MG Kit they had pushed out for the past 2-3 years had recycled parts from an earlier release.

suiton629 2012-08-22 19:11

All those not needed. Not in the anime..

Araxiel 2012-08-22 19:15

There's anime footage they made of the AGE-1 Razor specially for the game. It's certainly a better idea than the Flat.
[Joking and likelihood aside, AGE-2 Zantatsu is pretty awesome, anyway.]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.