AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka (LN) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122892)

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 08:30

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka (LN)

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Synopsis
The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honour, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little “god”.
“Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It’s time for the “Familiar” initiation rite to happen!”
“Yes! I’m going to get stronger!”
The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn’t even have a single follower.
This boy’s journey as written by the goddess, “Family’s Legend” (Familiar’s Myth)

Teaser project on Baka-Tsuki.

6 manga chapters.

Spoiler for Personal Summary:

Spoiler for Fight Mechanics:

Libros 2013-11-13 08:37

Sounds kind of interesting. Can't say I like the art much though.

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libros (Post 4906986)
Sounds kind of interesting. Can't say I like the art much though.

Really? Manga art looks pretty solid.

Libros 2013-11-13 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwhite67 (Post 4906987)
Really? Manga art looks pretty solid.

Is the art on the OP the manga's? I didn't know that. Honestly I just prefer art styles like the ones in Daimaou, Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi or Mondaiji. Anyway what's the MC like? Does he start out weak and become strong, is he outclassed by the enemies physically but uses his head & so-so powers/skills/stand or familiar to beat them or is he just OP as fuck? And about the female "God" is she like the ones in Campione where they are crazy strong? Is she a lesser god that is just really strong vs humans but is super-duper weak compared to other "gods" or is "god" just some way of hyping up a group of people she belongs to? Finally, what are they like personality-wise?

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libros (Post 4906993)
Is the art on the OP the manga's? I didn't know that. Honestly I just prefer art styles like the ones in Daimaou, Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi or Mondaiji. Anyway what's the MC like? Does he start out weak and become strong, is he outclassed by the enemies physically but uses his head & so-so powers/skills/stand or familiar to beat them or is he just OP as fuck? And about the female "God" is she like the ones in Campione where they are crazy strong? Is she a lesser god that is just really strong vs humans but is super-duper weak compared to other "gods" or is "god" just some way of hyping up a group of people she belongs to? Finally, what are they like personality-wise?

No. Those are the covers of the LN. The manga chapters already scanlated can answer all your questions.

Breimoon 2013-11-13 09:01

Spoiler for novel:

Libros 2013-11-13 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breimoon (Post 4907008)
1) Gods are really strong but they are not allowed to use their powers
2)Gods use adventurers as toys to pass time with, some get fond of the "toys" , others not, others will try to steal high quality toys. They are the one who give skills to adventurers when they lvl up writing some sort of runes on their bodies.
3)MC starts as weak but eventually starts to get strong really fast because of his skill which increases exp and stats the more he is focused on getting his girl(which is an elite and member of an important guild while MC starts alone in his guild)
4) MC uses wisely his strenght(even if he fights enemies stronger then him he manages to defeat them)
5) MC has a harem master charisma
6)Stats go from about 0 to about SS999 until adventurer levels up and begins again from 0.With lvl up adventurer gets new skill(chosen from a set of 3)

Is this really a novel? It sounds like a game. A very very interesting one...

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 09:12

Read the first post. I edited it for more info.

Breimoon 2013-11-13 09:16

i suggest you start reading scanlated manga. It is quite nice.It is starting a little slow but from what i got on the spoilers(you can find them on jcafe ) it should start to speed up in about 2 ch.
blackwhite67 , this is novel too, not only manga. SO there is no need to put spoiler, but to be on the safe side put it aniway.

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 09:20

Spoiler for Our Protagonist:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breimoon (Post 4907022)
i suggest you start reading scanlated manga. It is quite nice.It is starting a little slow but from what i got on the spoilers(you can find them on jcafe ) it should start to speed up in about 2 ch.
blackwhite67 , this is novel too, not only manga. SO there is no need to put spoiler, but to be on the safe side put it aniway.

Well, most of this information could've been deduced from the scanlated manga, but I don't think you can put up spoilers that came from the novel unless its been translated.

Libros 2013-11-13 11:31

I've read all 6 manga chapters and I have to say: this is really, really good. I'm still not 100% on the art but it's not bad either.

Zerohero 2013-11-13 15:47

I have a few questions related to the main character:
Where does it come
Appears prophecy about him

blackwhite67 2013-11-13 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerohero (Post 4907340)
I have a few questions related to the main character:
Where does it come
Appears prophecy about him

What are you saying?

In any case, here are some extra details about what happens after the scanlated manga chapter courtesy of faz from Jcafe.

Spoiler for faz:

Kirihara_R 2013-11-15 04:45

Spoiler for chapter 7:

XFire 2013-11-20 01:21

Spoiler for chapter 7:

cloud04 2013-11-20 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFire (Post 4914973)
Spoiler for chapter 7:

Spoiler:

Awrya 2013-11-20 02:27

Spoiler for 7:

Breimoon 2013-11-20 05:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 4915019)
Spoiler for 7:

she probably used her
Spoiler for 7:

tsunade666 2013-11-20 08:11

Hmm this is the one who rank high in the latest kono rankings. I will try this one later on.

blackwhite67 2013-11-20 08:17

Oh yeah. I forgot to post this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecasonic13 (Post 4913156)
Spoiler for Top 60 Light Novels 2014:

I have to admit. I never thought this could rank 4th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacredus (Post 4914314)
Spoiler for New Works: