AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

SonicSP 2010-01-10 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2861976)
To bad the HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G doesn't come with the gn blade III, that would have made this puppy complete.
then again, that doesn't fit bandai's marketing plans does it...

GN Sword II X 2 [the normal ones]
GN Sword staff handle [to make the staff]
GN Sword II beam sabers
GN Shield

And dont forget the GN Buster Sword III,which is a limited edition thingy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2862035)
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P

Well,its not that surprising really.I'm just happy that they're releasing the 007S as a real kit,with the awesome looking GN Sword II Blaster as well.

This is coming from the company that didnt even bother to release the Staff connectors[a small piece of grey plastic] on the original HG 00,or its shield.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-10 23:13

to bad i'm more of a gun guy myself. i would rather see the cherudim saga then the 007s(/g).
there's already so many exia/00 msv made, i want saga! :'(

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-10 23:14

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/...rated-toy.html

Freedom Gundam lives!!! In a more lamer way than it use to!!

Rising Dragon 2010-01-10 23:18

The really sad part is that they even got the mobile suit wrong. Its using the Strike Freedom's wings, but labeled it the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam, instead of the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam.

SonicSP 2010-01-11 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2862251)
to bad i'm more of a gun guy myself. i would rather see the cherudim saga then the 007s(/g).
there's already so many exia/00 msv made, i want saga! :'(

I want HG Saga too?Wanna know why?

Because I want a 1/144 size GN Pistol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2862253)
http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/...rated-toy.html

Freedom Gundam lives!!! In a more lamer way than it use to!!

Setsuna:You Gundam........ are NOT!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2862260)
The really sad part is that they even got the mobile suit wrong. Its using the Strike Freedom's wings, but labeled it the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam, instead of the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam.

..........I think they're just playing around with us.I mean,if your going to mix and mash things,might as well do it to the max,even with names as well.

By the way,you guys saw the part about the pirate anime......literally?

GNWeapon 2010-01-11 01:50

So who else here is going to do a 14-Sword mount on their 00 after the release of the 7SG? I just did some calculations, can't have 16, 14s the max. Gotta drop the GN Shields for the GN Sword II Blaster & GN Buster Sword II. :(

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-11 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2862436)
So who else here is going to do a 14-Sword mount on their 00 after the release of the 7SG? I just did some calculations, can't have 16, 14s the max. Gotta drop the GN Shields for the GN Sword II Blaster & GN Buster Sword II. :(

Well seeing as the GN Buster Sword II is a shield too, it doesn't seem like a big loss.;)

Rising Dragon 2010-01-11 02:10

The GN-Shield was mostly useless for the Exia and 00 Gundam as it was so its not like a big loss. Seems to me that because of the way it was designed, the 00's shield was structurally weak, being two connected pieces with sliding blades instead of just one big plate.

GNWeapon 2010-01-11 02:40

Well I meant it as model-term wise. But then again, I'll just fit the GN Shields on the 0 Raiser as it seems so plain, just wish those additional armaments from the PG 00 Raiser have a 1/144 scale.

Zantetsuken 2010-01-11 06:02

Just got my Robot Damashii Exia and Garazzo. The Exia is a bit iffy, the side blue chest part in front of the condenser is just like the HG version, I thought this time it will be a part of the chest do it will not get out of place. But noooo....

But the Garazzo is suprisingly good. Really really awesome and well built. I recommend for anyone that collects RD to buy it.

Do you think there's a chance for RD Reborns? Because all the antagonist suit from 00S2 is all released (I think). It's kind of a shame if it didn't come out.

SonicSP 2010-01-11 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2862490)
Well I meant it as model-term wise. But then again, I'll just fit the GN Shields on the 0 Raiser as it seems so plain, just wish those additional armaments from the PG 00 Raiser have a 1/144 scale.

Well,even if its plain,its there.I personally think you should do it,sticking the Shield on the 0 Raiser wings,give you that "I'm prepared for everything" look.Besides,the shields are a bit sharp so I thik they may make good throwing weapons,in theory anyways.

On some poses though,I do like sticking the shields on each hand,looks a bit like Katars.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-11 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2862319)
I want HG Saga too?Wanna know why?

Because I want a 1/144 size GN Pistol.

uhm.. gn-arms type-d? that comes with the gn pistols. i know cause i have 'm

LoweGear 2010-01-11 10:32

The thing of course is that the HG GN Arms Type D is an incredibly expensive proposition if you're in it just for the GN Pistols :heh:

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-11 11:31

meh, details xD

SonicSP 2010-01-11 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2862813)
uhm.. gn-arms type-d? that comes with the gn pistols. i know cause i have 'm

Hmm......I've suspected but I wasnt always sure.Good to know nonetheless.Still an expensive option though.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-11 12:35

when in doubt, check www.dalong.net

I love that site, i thoroughly research almost everything i've bought so far so see if it's to my liking.

Critias 2010-01-11 12:40

You know, if you really wanted to, you could always go claim the parts for the GN pistol from a gunpla site somewhere...that's what I'd do anyway :heh:

Dan the Man 2010-01-11 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2862955)
You know, if you really wanted to, you could always go claim the parts for the GN pistol from a gunpla site somewhere...that's what I'd do anyway :heh:

I know www.gundamstoreandmore.com has a parts store. I don't know if they'll have the weapons you need, but it's certainly worth a shot.

On another note, I just built a 1/100 Gundam X. In my brilliance, I decided to detail all of the panel lines in the parts. It has that wonderful over-detailed and thumb-smudged look... Oh well, at least it makes my MG's look really nice!

Revolutionist 2010-01-11 22:06

Hey guys, what site has the best deals on the MG GN-X?

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-11 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolutionist (Post 2863666)
Hey guys, what site has the best deals on the MG GN-X?

HLJ = ¥3600
Hobbysearch = ¥3420
and unfortunaly my currently favorite store doesn't do pre-order so HWJ doesn't have it yet.
but, i'm guessing it's definitely going to be cheaper then hlj.

darkstrife 2010-01-12 04:51

The GN-X was 15% cheaper at HLJ due to their early bird discount but its gone now so i guess there was too much preorders and now there are selling it at the normal price

anyways i pre-ordered my MG Red Frame from HWJ and got 25% off retail, cant wait for the awesomeness to arrive at my door in february :P

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-12 10:39

meh, i pre-ordered a couple of times @ hlj only to find out they didn't have enough stock to get it to me asap after release. so i always ended up having to wait a couple of weeks.
and after that HWJ end up being cheaper anyway >.<

Sworra 2010-01-12 11:11

I got my pre-order for my MG Red Frame but if only I just found out about HWJ sooner but its to late cause i already pre-ordered from HLJ. :( but its only $6.00 difference. I guess i can only see who will get it faster. hehe

SonicSP 2010-01-12 12:50

Anybody have any tips to fix "loose" hands of HG?My HG 00 and HG Arios among some others have become a bit loose lately,so they may drop their weapons easier than previously.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-12 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 2864343)
I got my pre-order for my MG Red Frame but if only I just found out about HWJ sooner but its to late cause i already pre-ordered from HLJ. :( but its only $6.00 difference. I guess i can only see who will get it faster. hehe

well, you could always cancel your order. :P

I have a question for all you kit builders. What HELL do you guys do with all boxes and tree's/spruys.
i have 100+ build models with all kinds of size boxes, right now i'm just stacking them on top of my show cases but i'm quickly running out of space.

any idea's?

GameraBaenre 2010-01-12 14:03

Boxes and residual tree/sprue go into the recycling bin. unless you like the box art, cut it out and keep it in a folder somewhere. Better yet, take a picture. :P

SonicSP 2010-01-12 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2864471)

I have a question for all you kit builders. What HELL do you guys do with all boxes and tree's/spruys.
i have 100+ build models with all kinds of size boxes, right now i'm just stacking them on top of my show cases but i'm quickly running out of space.

any idea's?

I keep them and decorate my room with it.

I still have alot I havent build yet either,no time.

But I am coming to the problem you are having,its getting rather messy.

StrikeFreedomV2 2010-01-12 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2864439)
Anybody have any tips to fix "loose" hands of HG?My HG 00 and HG Arios among some others have become a bit loose lately,so they may drop their weapons easier than previously.

Put a little superglue on the balljoint of the hands and let it try. I hope that helps.

And i have the problem with the boxes, too. And because i´m moving to another place soon, i have to throw away most of them.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-12 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 2864538)
And i have the problem with the boxes, too. And because i´m moving to another place soon, i have to throw away most of them.

I don't even want to think about when i have to move... all those models.
i saw on dalong.net how he moved his kits and it looks like an hell to me.

vektar 2010-01-12 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 2864523)
Boxes and residual tree/sprue go into the recycling bin. unless you like the box art, cut it out and keep it in a folder somewhere. Better yet, take a picture. :P

I only keep a few but i use them for storage of other stuff just what ever i can put in it, the tree's i just toss after im sure i got all the parts off of it and the kit is built. As you get older you realize that the boxes are just boxes and have no real value to them what so ever, you can also find most of the box art pics on the internet and to me thats just as good.

Sworra 2010-01-12 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2864471)

any idea's?

Yes i could cancel my order but one its only $6.00 difference and it would probably just be a pain and confusion.

rocawarde 2010-01-12 21:47

Posting this by request:heh::heh:

I LUV what they did with the Bazooka IIs, but i lost the site that made this MOC:(

Other pics are in the Ridiculous Gundam Image Thread:heh:

SonicSP 2010-01-13 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2864550)
I don't even want to think about when i have to move... all those models.
i saw on dalong.net how he moved his kits and it looks like an hell to me.

When I took my gunpla overseas,I disembled the limbs and put them,put it in one of the plastics I got from the kits,wrapped them tightly in a rubber band and stored them somwhere.Then re-attach the limbs when I got them,then repeating the process when I took them back home.

I guess its going to be harder when you do it for your whole collection though.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 2864538)
Put a little superglue on the balljoint of the hands and let it try. I hope that helps.

Superglue is always a curse for me,it always troubles me some way,whether its permanantly damaging my table or damaging my models.I guess I dont work well with it.

Cement however,is the total opposite.Always work well,doesnt leave marks that are obvious,and for most gunpla purpose works well.

I used cement to fix my my hand,which is similar to what you said I guess,as well as my stand hole problem on my HG 00.Thanks for the tip I guess.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-13 01:03

God I fucking love that Seravee.

GrahamAker 2010-01-13 04:19

Masurao by shin0097

MakubeX2 2010-01-13 04:57

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4...8548896.th.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4...9141788.th.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5...9554685.th.jpg

GNWeapon 2010-01-13 05:07

I keep my boxes for storage for whatever's that left inside (includes spare parts etc). The runners become a stockpile of paint sticks for stirring/mixing purposes - recycling!

Zantetsuken 2010-01-13 06:36

Is there any site that reviews Robot Damashii? I'm not going to repeat my mistake of buying crappy RD again. Exia is really bad, it can't rotate it's shoulder to recreate the stabbing pose from s225. Sigh...

bio9205 2010-01-13 06:55

Tip for people with problems with boxes: I usually throw away my used runners, and "open up" and flatten the covers of my boxes. I throw the bottom part away. You get to keep the box design and it saves space as well.

SonicSP 2010-01-13 07:11

THIS is how the Masuruo should have looked like in the anime,one can see the Ahead design base much more here with the colouring.

Woah,so its 9 times as fast now?[3 timing the 3 times speed]

Where do people learn how to paint like this?This is wicked.

LOL,its GN Drives are gone.But ahhhhhhhhh,this guy knows his mechanics stuff well,he put a new Drive at the back where the Condenser was.Looks similar to the Ahead's one.

Again,beautiful piece of work.I've gotta learn how to do this.