AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Darker Than Black (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Darker Than Black [1st season] generic discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=40315)

Clarste 2007-06-14 00:15

Er... I'm pretty sure that was just a typo and he meant "peering." This refers to her squinting while looking around the room in episode nine, which is related to her having bad eyesight, which is actually relevant to the point that was being made.

Yes, she can't see very well without her glasses, which would contribute to her not recognizing him.

Solus 2007-06-14 01:43

I gotta say, Hei covers himself pretty well when he's sneaking around. I thought for sure he wouldn't have a proper excuse for Misaki when she asked him why he was in the garden.
The action scenes are really well laid out, but what I'm really loving is possibly the best soundtrack ever for the action.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofus Maximus (Post 992211)
I thought they did recognise him in episode 9, and commented on his being there, but just didn't attach any importance to his being there... I need to rewatch...

That was just from when his stomach growled. Saitou seemed to be referring to him as a co-worker, not as someone whom they'd encountered before.

I can't find any of the original posts on the timeline issue, but I agree that we need one :D
It just seems the story is becoming an and this happens and then this happens and then ...etc. instead of actually having plot points. I know the episodes aren't filler, but unless Bones starts attaching an over-arcing story or a timeline, there's not really any sense of continuity. They have the perfect device to do it too, just add a little bit of police file dates through Misakis BK201 case notes.

Onizuka-GTO 2007-06-14 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joojoobees (Post 993018)
Spoiler for Kirihara, NOT peeing:

The swimsuit was shown at the end of episode 3, I think.

erm...thank you for pointing out, except that was typo......so.....too much information......waaay too much..... :rolleyes:

ItachiGT 2007-06-14 03:25

rofl...............:heh:

Sorrow-K 2007-06-14 06:03

That typo made my day.

Ep 10

No complaints about that at all. Kick-ass action, little bits of character development, particularly for Misaki, and, overall, absorbing atmosphere. The arc may be cliched, but, as I said earlier, I don't really care. This show is doing more than enough to keep me interested.

Tsukou 2007-06-14 12:25

Overall a good feel, and though it may be an expected outcome, it was executed well.

On a sidenote, maybe you guys are all smart enough and will be like, "I thought that was obvious" and all, but it's kind of interesting. I just started to think about it, and it feels as though Hei is like a moratorium but with opposite side-effects. I mean, he prolly has a remuneration, we just don't really know what it is. But as we noted in Havoc's arc, rather then losing emotions and becoming like a doll, Hei gained emotions. There are plenty of holes to it, but it's interesting to see a Moratorium and Hei seems to go different directions, kinda thing. >.>; Meh..

wao 2007-06-14 14:09

Just watched 11.

Dammit, I want to watch the next episode so badly it's killing me. Oh shit.

The episode in general was definitely a big improvement from 9 and 10, and not in the same mood as 7 and 8 so if you guys were disliking that then Welcome to Episode 11! It is actually kind of interesting because
Spoiler:

Okay, anyway I'm dead sure now taht this arc will definitely answer a lot of questions. Hopefully the right ones

Deathkillz 2007-06-14 15:51

^ lol
Spoiler:

wao 2007-06-14 16:18

Another thing, I want to ask whether it's just my lousy comprehension in the wee hours of the night/morning or whether whoever else watched the ep picked up on the same thing, but
Spoiler:

Dammit, I want to look at little scrawny boys who grow up to be lady-killing cool dudes already... *gnashes teeth*

hipeach 2007-06-14 19:58

So Black's sister is named White? Does that mean his real name is really Black?

darlliu 2007-06-14 21:14

If hei‘s sister’s name is bai, wouldnt that make her li bai?LOL is she gonna make poems?-_-

monir 2007-06-14 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO (Post 992875)

Edit: Very funny typo. now with the "R" added. :D

:heh: hahaha.. It's fortunate for me that someone has quoted the original post before you edited.:D Cookies for making me lol... priceless.. :heh: I simply can't wait to see episode 9 now (as soon as the sub for 10 comes out) just to observe first hand how this beauty will be "peeing on guests"... I'm sorry, I'll stop. :D:bow::heh:

hahahaha

ibreatheanime 2007-06-15 00:05

I just finished watching 10, and wow...

You cannot kill Hei. :) I knew of course that he wasn't dead (since he is the main character) However I am still impressed
Spoiler for episode 10:

I can't wait for the next episode.

kaerstan01 2007-06-15 09:13

hei doesnt have any renumeration, and that makes him a unique contractor... not sure but if im not mistaken,that was stated in havocs arc...

evil|plushie 2007-06-15 11:09

Not necessarily. He could have paid it all off at one time, like Mao. Anyone think that maybe his sister was his renumeration?

kauldron26 2007-06-15 13:56

so i decided that the best way to enjoy this show is to wait for the 2 eps to come out. also, i wish sudo would release DTB in avi. because it sucks not being able to play this stupid h264/mkv files. everytime i get into it, it just freezes... wtf.

thecowsings 2007-06-15 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by wao (Post 994299)
Another thing, I want to ask whether it's just my lousy comprehension in the wee hours of the night/morning or whether whoever else watched the ep picked up on the same thing, but
Spoiler:

Dammit, I want to look at little scrawny boys who grow up to be lady-killing cool dudes already... *gnashes teeth*

Spoiler:

My Chinese isn't that good but I also can't wait for episode 12. :D Lol to whoever said Hei's sister is Li Bai. I agree that she might recite poems as “床前明月光” :D
(Look at the moon)

Deathkillz 2007-06-15 17:11

ep 11 ~ now this got my heart racing! :D
Spoiler:

Vanehei 2007-06-15 19:41

Oh my!!..Little Hei.. he was soo sweet...and his eyes have a shine! like the other eyes on anime.. have you ever wonder why Hei eyes are different even from the other contractors? maybe we will know soon!

Joojoobees 2007-06-15 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kashima (Post 995997)
have you ever wonder why Hei eyes are different even from the other contractors? maybe we will know soon!

Because he's a bad mother...
Shut your mouth!
I'm just talkin' bout Hei. :heh: