AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74596)

The One Above God 2014-10-26 03:10

quite some gift you got there :heh:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...faee7c426d35ad
hides photo in pocket, looks around, quickly gets home, sends, othinus and index out, you know what happens next:heh:

Loremaster 2014-10-26 09:13

Can't seem to find any good Princess Carissa/Villian/Queen and first princess Fanart, anybody got any links to some? And just the English knights/Leader in general. They always seem to be the best bunch of characters in my eyes on the magic side.

Pablete 2014-10-26 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Above God (Post 5313603)
quite some gift you got there :heh:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...faee7c426d35ad
hides photo in pocket, looks around, quickly gets home, sends, othinus and index out, you know what happens next:heh:

The novels needs more Kanzaki.

Hiss13 2014-10-26 16:31

After NT09, I still have yet to see a picture with Touma and Othinus with Beatrice and Battler yet...or at least a picture of Touma with Furude Rika....or maybe all of them together...at a tea party...

Kamijou_Touma 2014-10-26 16:53

Tea Party makes it sound like their making a political party XD. Pun on one of the US political parties if anyone outside the US doesn't know about it yet.

FlyingCow65 2014-10-26 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loremaster (Post 5313900)
Can't seem to find any good Princess Carissa/Villian/Queen and first princess Fanart, anybody got any links to some? And just the English knights/Leader in general. They always seem to be the best bunch of characters in my eyes on the magic side.

Did you try Pixiv?

Loremaster 2014-10-27 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingCow65 (Post 5314542)
Did you try Pixiv?

Never really used that site before, but I did try for example searching Princess Carissa and got a Kanzaki picture. Since it has the princesses name in the description. So no luck.

Kamijou_Touma 2014-10-27 10:52

Its probably because they have little screentime that no one bother making any. There like the unknown side characters that get forgotten until they pop up again later in the series.

Loremaster 2014-10-27 11:38

I guess they will pop up like wildfire whenever the English civil war is animated.

StaticLord 2014-10-27 13:23

Which is a shame really. Carissa is hot shit.

Spoiler for Carissa:

Othi-chan:

Spoiler for Batch:

Spoiler for Misaki, Ayu, Touma.:

Spoiler for MikotoxTouma:

Spoiler for ToumaxArisa:

Spoiler for Trap:

Spoiler for Lvl 5.5 Mikoto:

The One Above God 2014-10-27 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaticLord (Post 5315345)

Spoiler for Carissa:

Othi-chan:

Spoiler for Batch:

Spoiler for ToumaxArisa:

Spoiler for Trap:

*sees the very last one*
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH MYYYYY EEEEEYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiss13 2014-10-27 14:00

Quote:

Stop making me feel, man.

Quote:

Spoiler for ToumaxArisa:

I'm pretty sure that's our fair cult deity (Mikoto) from that chapter in NT10.

Quote:

Seriously. Level 5.1-5.3 Mikoto are so underrated. It's great to see any artists drawing one of them...even if the art style is pretty meh...
(I'll be honest, the art styles for a lot of the images you posted were pretty meh but I'll appreciate the work you put into putting them up here. :heh:)

Kamijou_Touma 2014-10-27 14:19

The first Misaki and Touma reminds me of Titantic scene, the MikotoxTouma was ok, the Othinus ones were meh, I wanted to see some funny Othinus doll pictures where Index and Mikoto stare and then Sphinx is about engage animal instincts, then Touma says fukou dah when he walks in the room, then Othinus is FML and starts making a run for it... that would make for a good spin-off 4-koma manga if Kamachi-sensei ever comes up with one... like how Index gets her own nichijou manga, they should do one for Othinus after NT 10.

Chosen_Hero 2014-10-27 15:29

Quote:

Spoiler for Carissa:

Othi-chan:

Spoiler for Batch:

Spoiler for ToumaxArisa:

Spoiler for Trap:

Grabbed the big image with Othinus, the MikotoxTouma one looks so sweet. :love:

Dat last picture though, that looks badass.:bow:

StaticLord 2014-10-27 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiss13 (Post 5315388)

I'm pretty sure that's our fair cult deity (Mikoto) from that chapter in NT10.

What? That's depressing, I'm a moderate follower of Mikotoism. For me to confuse my Miko-chin with Arisa, the hair color fooled me. On closer inspection you may be right that it's from that fight. I also took those blurred sparks for some random eye candy effect.

I agree Mikoto 5.3 needs more love. Personally I like the art style there, looks bad ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero (Post 5315473)

Dat last picture though, that looks badass.:bow:

*Gives a shot of vodka to the man who knows what's good.*

Chosen_Hero 2014-10-27 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaticLord (Post 5315475)
What? That's depressing, I'm a moderate follower of Mikotoism. For me to confuse my Miko-chin with Arisa, the hair color fooled me. On closer inspection you may be right that it's from that fight. I also took those blurred sparks for some random eye candy effect.

I agree Mikoto 5.3 needs more love. Personally I like the art style there, looks bad ass.

*Gives a shot of vodka to the man who knows what's good.*

*Takes glass and downs it in one gulp, signals to bartender and opens up a tab* there rest are on me as thanks for the amazing image. :cool:

Kotohono 2014-10-27 23:15

This thread is being locked for moderation review once again :rolleyes:.