AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Promising VNs/Eroges that might be Animated (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109784)

NeoChan 2012-01-19 21:24

Promising VNs/Eroges that might be Animated

Hope I made it on the right track.

Going to the thread, there are are already many Eroges and Visual Novels that have been made into anime like Amagami, Yosuga No Sora, Clannad and so so many more.

The purpose of this thread is for you to suggest or to be exact, list some Eroges and Visual Novels that doesn't have an anime adaptation yet at the moment... Let's just check out in the future if they'll be one...

Current my hopes are on

Katawa Shoujo
Snow Sakura
Family Project

judasmartel 2012-01-20 00:24

Hm. How about Kira Kira? I find the story so interesting I want to play it myself, but nobody's too kind to give me a copy of it. T_T Oh well.

Vexx 2012-01-20 00:41

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping Katawa Shoujo picks up enough churn on the japanese front that they work out an adaptation.

hyl 2012-01-20 03:10

I hope for Rewrite to be animated, but i doubt it because we never got to see a Little Busters anime

NeoChan 2012-01-20 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 3957846)
Yeah, I'm kind of hoping Katawa Shoujo picks up enough churn on the japanese front that they work out an adaptation.

Well. I wish the same too, but who would be the heroine? Shizune I suppose but "by arc basis" like of Amagami SS would be nice, don't you think?;)

Vexx 2012-01-20 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoChan (Post 3958044)
Well. I wish the same too, but who would be the heroine? Shizune I suppose but "by arc basis" like of Amagami SS would be nice, don't you think?;)

I'd prefer the Amagami solution because the anime industry has shown me that they almost always screw up when "integrating the routes". And actually, looking at the flowchart.... I'd suspect Emi as the end-game simply because its the easiest route to fall into. Normally, they gauge it off of "popularity contests" or some other nonsense.

Reckoner 2012-01-20 04:56

The two visual novels that have not received adaptions which leaves me utterly flabbergasted are G Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo. Both so great, and well received that I theorize the industry just does not like akabeisoft2 at all :uhoh:.

Ah yes, still waiting for that Tsukihime anime as well...

larethian 2012-01-20 05:07

G-sen maybe. But how to animate Sharin? Unless the camera is always done in first person view.

NeoChan 2012-01-20 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 3958111)
G-sen maybe. But how to animate Sharin? Unless the camera is always done in first person view.

Another is whether they leave the male lead's face (or his eyes) hidden all through the series... basically faceless with bangs covering his face.:heh:

I also like to add:

My Sister Kana
Planetarium

MeoTwister5 2012-01-20 07:40

I'm also one of those people still hoping for the day that Planetarian: Reverie of a Little Planet gets animated.

One day... maybe one day...

judasmartel 2012-01-20 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 3958082)
I'd prefer the Amagami solution because the anime industry has shown me that they almost always screw up when "integrating the routes". And actually, looking at the flowchart.... I'd suspect Emi as the end-game simply because its the easiest route to fall into. Normally, they gauge it off of "popularity contests" or some other nonsense.

Wait, so some eroges don't have canon endings? So they determine the main heroine in the anime based on popularity rather than what actually makes sense in canon?

Spoiler for Example:

If so, I would prefer every route animated just to see how each of them work out.

MisaoFan 2012-01-20 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reckoner (Post 3958100)
Ah yes, still waiting for that Tsukihime anime as well...

Tsukihime in anime form actually exists. It's a 2003 12-episode TV anime series by J.C Staff, but I think that the story was almost completely screwed. What do you think what I'm saying ?

hyl 2012-01-20 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3958380)
Tsukihime in anime form actually exists. It's a 2003 12-episode TV anime series by J.C Staff, but I think that the story was almost completely screwed. What do you think what I'm saying ?

I'ts seems that you don't know that common joke, because the Tsukihime anime was so horribly bad that nobody considers it made and deny the existance of it.

MisaoFan 2012-01-20 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyl (Post 3958387)
I'ts seems that you don't know that common joke, because the Tsukihime anime was so horribly bad that nobody considers it made and deny the existance of it.

I also heard that many people anticipates the new (a remake actually) Tsukihime anime ?

judasmartel 2012-01-20 10:02

Man, I didn't know Tsukihime anime actually sucked. But I find Melty Blood awesome tho.

Om Nerabdator 2012-01-20 10:22

im hoping for the proper Koihime eroge version to be adapted properly

LostHanyou 2012-01-20 13:47

Heaven's Feel
Maybe Saya no Uta one day.

Om Nerabdator 2012-01-20 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHanyou (Post 3958742)
Heaven's Feel

God that would be the most depressing movie id ever watch if they made that :(

Poor Sakura.....

Haak 2012-01-20 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHanyou (Post 3958742)
Maybe Saya no Uta one day.

That's...probably not gonna happen...

But I'd recommend reading it anyway.

NeoChan 2012-01-20 16:04

I've didn't play this yet but I guess , this one has many fans.

Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life> probably an OVA just to be fair with NagisaChan