AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Byakugan, Sharingan & Rinnengan (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=606)

tramadrama 2006-08-19 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by raikage
If you think of what Kidomaru had to go through to find the blind spot, as well as what kinds of skills were necessary to manipulate the small weakness, it's not really a factor. Most shinobi would be unable to do it.

- You would have to launch a successive series of tiny projectiles and notice that one in particular gets through

-You would have to immobilize the ninja in question -- if he moves, the blind spot moves with him

-You would have to be able to control your projectile in mid-flight -- if he moves his head, the blind spot moves with him

Very, very few people would be able to do these things.

Of course. I was referring to a discussion a few pages back to where someone said that the blind spot was Neji's alone and I was reinforcing why its Byakugan's blindspot itself.

Rurik 2006-08-19 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
How old is old?
Even this thread is but the revival of the old one lost during the first forum crash.
From the beginning of the Naruto forum when we were only 5 guys to post on a daily basis I'm the last one posting (with Dragon Flame still lurking :P), from the late 2003 there is more people than you would think.

Well, not that old before the first forum crash, and the dinosaurs ruled the earth :p

But yeah, at the end of 2003, a lot of guys are lurking around but the majority of old regulars don't post on this forum anymore:rolleyes:

SuperKnuckles 2006-08-21 02:17

They DID say that Byakugan had better insight than the Sharingan. So I doubt something like the Genjutsu would even work against Byakugan.

tatami 2006-08-21 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
They DID say that Byakugan had better insight than the Sharingan. So I doubt something like the Genjutsu would even work against Byakugan.

dont think so ,uber chakra control...at deadline byakugan user hits the tenketsus in the head and be genjustsu free:D

Yellow Flash 2006-08-26 14:22

I wonder what uses more chakra...Byakugan or Sharingan.

-

tatami 2006-08-28 22:24

i just learned that sharingan is not a trait for all uchihas anly a limited amount of them...lol...

Ichimaru 2006-08-31 03:33

sharingan is way overrated, so wat it can compress kyubii, wtf were the uchiha clan when kyubi was causin havoc in fire country??? who was the one that destroyed it? yeh thats right, yondaime did, not a uchiha member.

then theres madora, all this talk about him and curse bloodline, if he was that strong how come he didnt destroy the kyubii but let it live on??

tatami 2006-08-31 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichimaru
sharingan is way overrated, so wat it can compress kyubii, wtf were the uchiha clan when kyubi was causin havoc in fire country??? who was the one that destroyed it? yeh thats right, yondaime did, not a uchiha member.

then theres madora, all this talk about him and curse bloodline, if he was that strong how come he didnt destroy the kyubii but let it live on??

it is overrated cuz its so powerfull.
we doont know if it can compress kyubi or not.
no one ever destroyed kyubi.
yondaime died kyubi lives.
we dont know anything about madara.so destroying kyubi is whole another story.
this is a byakugan vs. sharingan topic not sharingan capabilities topic.

Hunter 2006-08-31 07:55

Quote:

sharingan is way overrated,
[...]

+
Quote:

seriously kishi = jackass, how much more does he has to overpower and overrate the sharigan? im startin to hate it with a passion now.

You know that's what I find funny with the Sharingan.
It's the only jutsu that people never stop to complain about how overpowered it is and then the very same people come here and say that it's overrated and not that powerful.

tatami 2006-08-31 08:08

fanboys...
its nonsense...
if byakugan was this overpowerd then they will hate it more...

Spectacular_Insanity 2006-08-31 09:35

I'd have to go with byukugan for this one. I find that the power has more depth to it than mere hypnotization, and it's powers seem to be more useful in absolutely pulverizing an opponents internal organs. Also, it can see into others' techniques, so therefore has an advantage over sharingan because it can see the weaknessesd inherent in a person's fighting style.

Whereas the sharingan can only copy an opponents move, and doesn't have the depth of insight. In my opinion. Frankly, I think they're both cool, but I'd probably pick byukugan over sharingan if given the choice.

Hunter 2006-08-31 09:46

Except it's the Sharingan which see through other's techniques and not the Byakugan.
And except that the Sharingan is quite not only about mere hypnotization.

This may be the 2nd reason I find the Sharingan funny. People take known abilities of the Sharingan and give them to their favorite bloodline to explain why they think "..." is better ^^

Temarifan 2006-08-31 17:57

i guess byakugan. only if i get that hand juyken thing that hinata does too.

anselfir 2006-09-01 09:36

sharingan is the plot-no-jutsu, it has magical powers beyond the imagination of mere mortals. seriously, cut it out already, it is getting old.

Last_Hope 2006-09-01 10:15

IŽd vote for Sharingan to be more useful in battle but I would personally prefer Byakugan. The user and the way they use the jutsu and Byakugan is much more stylish and classy compared to Sharingan.

Byakugan is like a hitman in a suit and Sharingan is like a drunk Mike Tyson.

Sazelyt 2006-09-01 11:40

Unless Kishi loses his mind, Byagukan is bound to obtain some power ups to catch up with Sharingan. The least Kishi can do, is to make Byagukan invincible to most of the Sharingan powers, and add some mysterious features to overcome/stop Sharingan's other powers.

Hunter 2006-09-01 12:12

I don't really see why. It's not like Naruto is a Hyuga.

Sazelyt 2006-09-01 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't really see why. It's not like Naruto is a Hyuga.

Naruto being or not being a Hyuga is not an issue here. If the information on the web is correct, they seem to share the same origins.

Sharingan is shown to obtain zillions of different capabilities in a non-stop manner, whereas for Byagukan we have only two. I can understand the curse related part as a special case (just that part, not the other stuff that comes with it), but for others it is logical to expect some kind of reciprocity (I hope I chose the right word here) or mutual correspondence among the powers of those two.

Rurik 2006-09-01 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Naruto being or not being a Hyuga is not an issue here. If the information on the web is correct, they seem to share the same origins.

Sharingan is shown to obtain zillions of different capabilities in a non-stop manner, whereas for Byagukan we have only two. I can understand the curse related part as a special case (just that part, not the other stuff that comes with it), but for others it is logical to expect some kind of reciprocity (I hope I chose the right word here) or mutual correspondence among the powers of those two.

The problem is not Logical wise, but plot wise, as the reason why Hunter said Naruto is not a Hyuga, I guess.

anselfir 2006-09-01 12:35

there is no need to make byakugan more powerful. the baekugan doesn't play any major role in this series, the omfgwtfhaxsharingan however advances the plot, what with both kakashi(naruto's training) and sasuke alive and jumping.