AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2008-12-09 07:08

cam we do the same for Hg & perhaps later 1/100 scale? :D

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2008-12-09 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Principalities (Post 2097694)
Hmm, anyone notice that GN Archer's hidden MS is NOT involved in the above gattai.....

It's still there, you can see its legs. The 0-Raizer actually split into 3 parts and attach itself to GN-Archer.

Principalities 2008-12-09 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 2097750)
It's still there, you can see its legs. The 0-Raizer actually split into 3 parts and attach itself to GN-Archer.

Damn... could have sworn that those white bits at the center were from the 0 Riser :heh:

U<3Anime 2008-12-09 14:47

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/...fee637d3_m.jpg

Seems like 0 raiser+trans-am can make the saber reach up to the same length as meteor's. (Maybe even longer @_@)

AlphaDragoon 2008-12-09 14:54

So it does have to have the 0 Raiser (for Trans-Am that won't shut down) to use the awesome giant beam sabers?

Lame.

Kelrys 2008-12-09 15:00

The pic make it seem more like a lance :)

C.A. 2008-12-09 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon (Post 2098280)
So it does have to have the 0 Raiser (for Trans-Am that won't shut down) to use the awesome giant beam sabers?

Lame.

Which magazine did you read, that told you about Transam that won't end?

00 Gundam itself is like Wing Gundam without wings, 00 Raiser is like a patch to fix a bug and allow the program to run correctly. So that's lame? You prefer playing a game with bugs and glitches?

JackRydden224 2008-12-09 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by U<3Anime (Post 2098266)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/...fee637d3_m.jpg

Seems like 0 raiser+trans-am can make the saber reach up to the same length as meteor's. (Maybe even longer @_@)

Please tell me that's NOT fan made...

U<3Anime 2008-12-09 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 2098413)
Please tell me that's NOT fan made...

It's not =D. It's a shot of the trans-am edition of robot damshi 00

Check out the rest yourself on ngee khiong http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/

AlphaDragoon 2008-12-09 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2098298)
Which magazine did you read, that told you about Transam that won't end?

00 Gundam itself is like Wing Gundam without wings, 00 Raiser is like a patch to fix a bug and allow the program to run correctly. So that's lame? You prefer playing a game with bugs and glitches?

Won't shut down as in = won't deactivate 10 seconds in due to malfunction.

And 00 Raiser is lame. It's ugly looking piece of crap IMO, and they should have made the Twin Drive able to function properly without it. I'm sorry my opinion doesn't mesh with yours.

philmein 2008-12-09 16:47

Wow dood, nothing will change even if you continue ranting how much you hate the aesthetic as well as the concept of it man. ~_~

Let the hate pass, accept it, and just wait until the next episode on how it fairs.

C.A. 2008-12-09 16:49

Of course its personal opinion and its really a weird thing, opinions.

Actually when the earliest pics of 00 Raiser was posted here, people were going crazy over how amazing it looks.

Well I'm indifferent to it, since generally the designs of this series don't appeal to me much.

But if Twin Drive can function properly without a fix, it would be 'lame' to others as well. If Twin Drives function perfectly from the start, then people will start complaining its hax and when it doesn't perform up to expectations, people start complaining again.

Rising Dragon 2008-12-09 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2098488)

Actually when the earliest pics of 00 Raiser was posted here, people were going crazy over how amazing it looks.

Well I'm indifferent to it, since generally the designs of this series don't appeal to me much.

But if Twin Drive can function properly without a fix, it would be 'lame' to others as well. If Twin Drives function perfectly from the start, then people will start complaining its hax and when it doesn't perform up to expectations, people start complaining again.

What you've described is yet another case of a typical unpleasable Gundam fanbase.

Nerroth 2008-12-09 17:03

Personally, I like the 0-Raiser concept, but for a bit of an an odd reason.

See, I'm a big fan of That Certain Fictional Property Shared By TakaraTomy And Hasbro, and not so long ago I figured a way to turn the detachable parts that came with one of my figures into a kind of 'kibble-jet' - which I promptly found a use for in a story I'm working on.

So, I kinda see the 00 along with the 0-Raiser as akin to this.

(I even did a short spoof in which the character in my story who uses that design had a dream he was the 00!)

Crazy, I know...

vektar 2008-12-09 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon (Post 2098476)
Won't shut down as in = won't deactivate 10 seconds in due to malfunction.

And 00 Raiser is lame. It's ugly looking piece of crap IMO, and they should have made the Twin Drive able to function properly without it. I'm sorry my opinion doesn't mesh with yours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2098488)

i have to agree with these 2, so far as the 2nd season mecha designs go for 00 im just not liking it, i thught the show was awesome until they used trans am, i think that ruined it and made it from a real robot show to a super robot show. I also still think 00 gundam it self needs larger legs for the 0 raiser

MeesesGlokmah 2008-12-09 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2098644)
i have to agree with these 2, so far as the 2nd season mecha designs go for 00 im just not liking it, i thught the show was awesome until they used trans am, i think that ruined it and made it from a real robot show to a super robot show. I also still think 00 gundam it self needs larger legs for the 0 raiser

I agree with you on the idea that the 2nd season mecha designs aren't that great. For example, I hate the design for Ali's new mobile suit (I don't know what it's called). It doesn't even look like it's from the Gundam universe.

Rising Dragon 2008-12-09 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2098686)
I agree with you on the idea that the 2nd season mecha designs aren't that great. For example, I hate the design for Ali's new mobile suit (I don't know what it's called). It doesn't even look like it's from the Gundam universe.

Its called the Arche Gundam. Its built using a Gundam Throne for a base, and yes, the Gundam Thrones looked radically different from standard Gundam designs.

duotiga 2008-12-09 18:30

kinda making sense that thru trans-am it can generate longer or even bigger beam saber. i feel 00 raiser lack is of additonal leg armours to compensate the heavy body weight

C.A. 2008-12-09 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2098723)
kinda making sense that thru trans-am it can generate longer or even bigger beam saber. i feel 00 raiser lack is of additonal leg armours to compensate the heavy body weight

Wasn't it said that GN Particles when emitted from the drives actually makes the Gundams weightless?

If that's true, there's no real need to care about the weight on top.

Rising Dragon 2008-12-09 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2098734)
Wasn't it said that GN Particles when emitted from the drives actually makes the Gundams weightless?

If that's true, there's no real need to care about the weight on top.

Not weightless, but it reduces the weight of the Gundam. Gundam Virtue weighed less than a Union Flag.