AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Madoka Magica (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Madoka Magica - FanFiction Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101423)

White Manju Bun 2011-01-28 03:34

Madoka Magica - FanFiction Discussion

Welcome to the Madoka Magica FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Madoka Magica fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun :)

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-01-28 07:46

i love fanfics so i wanna read some homura-madoka ones. LOL.

panzerfan 2011-01-28 15:55

Ok. You wanted a fanfiction, well here's one. (ongoing process. pitch in if you are in some legal department)

Spoiler for Puella Magi Services Agreement, 2011:

Kismet-chan 2011-01-29 00:30

No sexually explicit content~? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, bollocks. *puts away raunchy Mami x Madoka story* :'(

ronelm2000 2011-01-29 00:45

l.ol.z

Anyway, is there a section in FF.net for Madoka? I wish there is. XD

aeriolewinters 2011-02-06 21:50

Spoiler for If you're a believer in the 'Kyubey = evil' theory, here's my piece, it's a crossover with a fairly popular Magical Girl Franchise:

Here's my work so far :D

blitz1/2 2011-02-19 03:01

We need a index/madoka crossover fic NOW, with all the increase in Touma with Madoka characters (and you know a certain beat up Kyuubee)

Hagoshod 2011-02-22 01:29

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6764651/...isine_Critique

Spoiler:

I hope you like this story. I enjoyed writing it. Maybe a little too much.

panzerfan 2011-02-27 17:37

Ok. Here's to major case of blatantly taking Faust and apply it with only a fresh coat of paint.
http://pastebin.com/aEUXXwWJ

Spoiler for At Train Station:
Spoiler for In Gloomy Field:

Dark Wing 2011-02-27 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3494310)
We need a index/madoka crossover fic NOW, with all the increase in Touma with Madoka characters (and you know a certain beat up Kyuubee)

Well I wrote a quick short story about Toma facing off with Kyuube.

Note: I'm not that great of a writer so please excuse me if any of it needs some fine tuning or an over all...:heh:

The cool night air howled over the buildings while the last light of the moon started to eclipse by the dark clouds above as Kyuube sat on the ledge looking out high above the illuminated metropolis. At that moment Kamijo Toma burst threw the door leading to the roof of the old clock tower it's hands slowly ticking away to midnight which would signal the beginning of sacred ceremony of Walpurgis Night.

Beads of sweat rolled down Toma's face as he pants to catch his breath. "So, You've finally arrived...Kamijo Toma." Kyuube said, slowly as he turned to face the young man his glowing red eyes pierced the shadows. "It's a shame your too late Walpurgis Night will soon begin and then..." However before being able the to finish his sentence Toma ground his teeth and histed."How dare you!" Kyuube meeting Toma's gaze as he steps into the small patch of moonlight. "Now Kamijo Toma tell me exactly what have I to you in order to receive such hostility?...as a matter of fact as fare as I can tell you have nothing to gain or lose from this situation." Silents fell between then neither breaking his glaze from the other.

After a few intense seconds Toma closing his eyes and smiled while letting out a sigh "You're right I have nothing to gain or lose..However!" As his voice deepened and eyes began to burn with an intensity that would melt the strongest steel. "What you have done to these young girls is unforgivable!" Clinching his fists he continued. "It sickens me...Twisting their hopes and dreams for your own selfish gains, Promising them the world then leaving them with nothing, and walking away like you are not at fault!" Toma started walking slowly toward mystical creature. "They deserve better...to grow up happy and health yet you show not one bit of remorse trapping them with your lies and for the crimes you have there will be no mercy...I will destroy your sick illusions!"

sa547 2011-02-28 22:41

I will not be surprised if someone decides on creating an Eva/PMMM crossover.

ronelm2000 2011-03-02 07:56

Wait...there's a MADOKA category in FF.net now!

I MUST go to work. immediately!

Possible Upcoming Project: (for April)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica and The Lovecraftian Anomaly
Madoka (after the series, depending on how it'll work out >.>) would (assumed) to be a Puella Magi. The main premise is:

1. Madoka accidentally getting on other dimensions (huge crossover)
2. Madoka meets Houkago Tea Time (of K-ON!! Chronicles)
3. dunno about others.

sa547 2011-03-02 08:01

Writing a small introspective piece about Mami right now. Will post later. :)

MeisterBabylon 2011-03-02 09:40

Since there's no original character creation thread, I'll post her here too. She's the star of her own side-story. :D

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-03-02 10:06

i hope somebody writes a mado-homu fic. xDD i'd begin reading fics of MSMM after the series ends. a post-series fic would be nice. XD

sa547 2011-03-02 13:50

All right, guys... It's done, but I'm not sure except I'll be fine with whatever C&Cs you can provide:

One-Tenths of a Second: The Short Second Life of Mami Tomoe
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6790620/1/

Hagoshod 2011-03-06 04:03

I think "What's Eating Mami Tomoe" would be a great title for a Madoka Magica fanfic, but I can't really think of a story to go along with it since I already wrote the Charlotte one.

:(

sa547 2011-03-06 04:25

^
To do just that, you have to go deeper into the mind of the average Japanese teenager, taking account of how he/she lives, desires, hates, and what they're looking forward to.

In that case... Imagine Mami trying to find the right hairdresser who could fix her curls. :)

Triple_R 2011-03-07 23:26

I've just started a fairly unusual Madoka Magica fic, crossing it over with a prominent comic book franchise.

To make it work, I've fused the two respective fictional universes of those two properties (Madoka Magica, and the comic book universe) together, and have crafted a detailed backstory for Madoka and her friends based on it. That I will reveal later, but I want Chapter 1 to start the ball rolling in a less "info dump" way that simply hints at some major revelations within my fanfic.

Anyway, here it is... Of Super Men and Magical Girls.

Any and all comments are welcomed. Even non-comic book fans are probably familiar with the comic book characters in this crossover. :heh:

This was inspired, by the way, by a discussion between Reckoner and I.

ninryu 2011-03-08 10:47

Anyone read The Shiny Sword's fanfic?