AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Hundred [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=142633)

KnightShade 2016-04-12 15:01

Hundred [Light Novel]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...me_1_cover.jpg

i got permission from LKK to do a LN thread since it didn't have one

Synopsis: [Hundred] — that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form [Savage] visiting the earth. The protagonist, Kisaragi Hayato, aims to become a [Martial Arts Master] using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university [Little Garden].

However —

“I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!” “H-How do you know my name?”

Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling. What’s more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus’ strongest martial arts master [Queen] Claire Harvey…!?

The ultimate academy battle begins here!

Hakai 2016-04-12 15:16

With the anime out, maybe someone will pick this one up... maybe

Kuroageha 2016-04-12 15:24

So far the plot progression is building up the identity behind the Savages, but for now the MC's group is facing different factions that crosses paths with him as the harem increases.

KnightShade 2016-04-12 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot (Post 5827158)
With the anime out, maybe someone will pick this one up... maybe

at least take comfort in that now we have a place to talk about the series beside muh "generic" rants :heh:

on a side note, i really do think the exo-suits designs are more unique here compared to IS and saijaku

Kuroageha 2016-04-12 15:33

Imho Hayato's suit seems. Like a mix of Batman and last year's RoboCop.

KnightShade 2016-04-12 15:36

^yeah i can see that. especially the helmet

the anime actually made it look pretty cool

Wade Wilson 2016-04-12 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroageha (Post 5827172)
Imho Hayato's suit seems. Like a mix of Batman and last year's RoboCop.

After seeing the same design a lot of times before I'm not surprised about it, yeah looks cool inside Hundred but is nothing that special.

What I find nice is Emile's suit, changing it between different forms according to the battle.

bakato 2016-04-12 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wade Wilson (Post 5827179)
After seeing the same design a lot of times before I'm not surprised about it, yeah looks cool inside Hundred but is nothing that special.

What I find nice is Emile's suit, changing it between different forms according to the battle.

Yeah. "Innocence"-type. A D. Gray Man knockoff if I ever saw one.

Sacredus 2016-04-12 15:45

Obligatory series questions here.

Wade Wilson 2016-04-12 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5827183)
Yeah. "Innocence"-type. A D. Gray Man knockoff if I ever saw one.

Tatsuya's black armor used after the 9 school festival and the improved version after that :heh: or even the robot IS who almost killed Ichika on IS in the first season.

KnightShade 2016-04-12 15:55

so....LN spoilers anyone? :heh:

obnuchious 2016-04-12 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wade Wilson (Post 5827188)
Tatsuya's black armor used after the 9 school festival and the improved version after that :heh: or even the robot IS who almost killed Ichika on IS in the first season.

referring to the joint US-Israel 'Angel' IS?

technically, that's actually a piloted IS that's running in hacked auto pilot with the pilot knocked out . . . based in the LN

- - -

and as mentioned previously, hope someone could continue the translation of this series....

- - -

the usual answers for the usual questions....

1. nope . . .
2. yes, obviously~
3. definitely nope .. just the usual kissing (when there's time and part of the plot), groping (accidental type) . . .

Wade Wilson 2016-04-12 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidstandout (Post 5827192)
so....LN spoilers anyone? :heh:

Out there are summaries, Epubs, raws and even all the LN illustrations. Why don't just use google a bit before asking? some of them were posted even on 4ch and that's the easiest place to find them.

KnightShade 2016-04-12 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wade Wilson (Post 5827202)
Out there are summaries, Epubs, raws and even all the LN illustrations. Why don't just use google a bit before asking? some of them were posted even on 4ch and that's the easiest place to find them.

there's these concepts called "exchange" and "verification" of info, ever heard of it? :heh:

i'd rather hear it from people i know rather than random anons on 4chan, who more often then not are BSing for the lulz.

Wade Wilson 2016-04-12 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidstandout (Post 5827204)
there's these concepts called "exchange" and "verification" of info, ever heard of it? :heh:

i'd rather hear it from people i know rather than random anons on 4chan, who more often then not are BSing for the lulz.

No, you're asking for spoonfeeding of something that is super easy to find. That's being lazy.

And as for what was posted on 4chan, it is incredible and I know it but the anon who posted a zip link there was super based because is more than anyone can share for free (it was the first 6 volumes + all the illustrations and raws). Check the archive and you can find it, believe me it is super rare but is true.

obnuchious 2016-04-12 16:33

all I can share is that there's a Zest look-alike in this series....

KnightShade 2016-04-12 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wade Wilson (Post 5827210)
No, you're asking for spoonfeeding of something that is super easy to find. That's being lazy.

And as for what was posted on 4chan, it is incredible and I know it but the anon who posted a zip link there was super based because is more than anyone can share for free (it was the first 6 volumes + all the illustrations and raws). Check the archive and you can find it, believe me it is super rare but is true.

dude... either answer the original question or dont. i dont care for arguing over arbitrary nonsense.

moving on... i already found all the ln pics on jcafe, but those only offer vague details. so i'll try asking something more specific...

Spoiler for according to whats out there...:

Quote:

Originally Posted by obnuchious (Post 5827211)
all I can share is that there's a Zest look-alike in this series....

hell to the yeah!

Wade Wilson 2016-04-12 17:01

Spoiler for Mc and the girls:

KnightShade 2016-04-12 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wade Wilson (Post 5827221)
Spoiler for Mc and the girls:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Nvis 2016-04-12 18:53

Do they have a Kurumi/Yoruka (bad girl) harem member? :D