AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiruyou ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenaiyoudesu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=145124)

wuhugm 2016-09-17 03:08

Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiruyou ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenaiyoudesu

Original Title : 成長チートでなんでもできるようになったが、無職だけは辞められないようです (Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiruyou ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenaiyoudesu) <I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless>
Author : Tokino Yousuke
Length : 0.5 Million Japanese Characters

Webnovel : Syosetsu

Translation : NU

Spoiler for NU Synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:

Since this got LN, thread is made
Super yandere sister is the best~

Rasty 2016-09-17 03:18

This got a LN? It wasn't so great, well the sister was the best, that's true. But it was a bit too stupid sometimes.

Ophis 2016-09-17 03:23

Oh? Sasuga Hentaiga, always introducing some new novel to us~.

By the way, is the super yandere sister in that illustration? Is she the sister of the MC? Give us more juice Tora-kun, like some characters' descriptions. :cool:

Ruki0089 2016-09-17 03:25

Again? Ero Tora can you find something that more dark and filled with hatred and revenge?

cabman11 2016-09-17 03:41

Ophis isn't that picture from one of those ads I keep seeing on narou?

Ophis 2016-09-17 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabman11 (Post 5946557)
Ophis isn't that picture from one of those ads I keep seeing on narou?

Dunno? It's been a really long time since I last used narou.

The character from my avatar is called Mille, she's from an online game called Kanpani Girls.

wuhugm 2016-09-17 04:27

^^^^^Yup~ Maken Harem is better than this~
Well even if it's fastfood, it has best sister and got published so good enough~

^^^^Sister will only come later in the story
Sasuke and Kaito read this too it seems, let's wait for his wimmenz list lol~

^^^I like dark, but hate revenge
Revenge is stupid and angsty

Rasty 2016-09-17 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 5946574)
^^^I like dark, but hate revenge
Revenge is stupid and angsty

I mostly agree with you and most revenge stories turn out to be stupid. Well there is the one nice though.

Well it's about time I caught up to this one, once I catch up I will report my impression of it.

Edti: The problem of this work is, that while even usually not being too great (but good enough to enjoy anyway) it keeps throwing completely stupid episodes in between. I know that it is supposed to be comedial, but it is not even funny and is just stupid (if the rest was great this might make a good contrast, but the rest is normal at best)...

Btw. why is Yamerarenaiyoudesu without spaces?

medassin 2016-09-17 06:05

i till read this. Very interesting.

wuhugm 2016-09-17 06:24

^^Coz yamerarenaiyoudesu is read at once

Margaret is funny yo~ lol :heh:

Btw the translation already reached 54 ch

Rasty 2016-09-17 06:42

^ Well the chapters in this one are short. If it was Yaritsukai the trasnlation would have yet to pass the few chapters in the beginning where Shuuya is alone.

There is the baka-duo and now the baka-cat...

Sparteh 2016-09-17 09:51

What is the deal with the sister? Is she a demon lord or something? Or maybe a goddess of yandere? And why she is so attached to MC in the first place?

Kaito Yamakage 2016-09-17 10:45

This would have been better without distractions https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbUqEPUZ-ds pretty much sums up what happens for half the chapters. All those pointless side characters, it pretty much killed itself.

wuhugm 2016-09-17 10:54

^Nooo! Princess Zelda was raped! :heh:
Those side characters are funny though~

^^She is maoubest girl

Rasty 2016-09-17 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5946710)
This would have been better without distractions https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbUqEPUZ-ds pretty much sums up what happens for half the chapters. All those pointless side characters, it pretty much killed itself.

I can't but agree with this. The beginning is nice and the yandere-sister POV is nice too (or rather than POV it is more of storyline), but some of the sidetracking is fairly stupid (going to fight a dragon to get catwine, even the MC realizes this is stupid, all of the cat arc is just stupid anyway) and to make things worse there is the idiot-duo + brats that not only isn't really funny, but slows down the pace enough for anyone to notice that the "main" arc is sidetracking too.

Btw. the video is funny, anyone who have ever played any RPG must thing the same too.

darkofficer 2016-09-17 11:29

who's the guy with the red hair ??

wuhugm 2016-09-17 11:34

^That's dumb Joffrey lol~

^^^^
^^
Your sense of humor sucks :heh:

darkofficer 2016-09-17 11:48

and who are the girls in his harem if i may ask

Rasty 2016-09-17 12:23

Caught up, well I get mostly the same impression as I had before.

His harem:
Wolf: calm swordfighter, brought up by deamon lord, slave, has strong loyalty to the MC (in short dog)
Half hobit: attracts monsters when in dark becausee of which she had it rought (impossible to turn off), slave
Japanese girl: strong htomishiri, when puts on a mask (not metaphor) is chyuunibyou. Because of one lazy goddess got a really useless job when moved to that world and the job was so high rank that nobody could change it, slave (well not MC's, but as if she was)
Homunculus: good in creating things. Has to get MP from MC&co because she can't produce them herself, interestingly enough, she isn't slave (well created by MC)

sister has yet to arrive and with her there is one knight girl that is after MC, but is 100% gonna get forbidden any approach to him by yandere imouto

sayf82 2016-09-17 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasty (Post 5946761)
Caught up, well I get mostly the same impression as I had before.

His harem:
Wolf: calm swordfighter, brought up by deamon lord, slave, has strong loyalty to the MC (in short dog)
Fox (half I think): attracts monsters when in dark becausee of which she had it rought (impossible to turn off), slave
Japanese girl: strong htomishiri, when puts on a mask (not metaphor) is chyuunibyou. Because of one lazy goddess got a really useless job when moved to that world and the job was so high rank that nobody could change it, slave (well not MC's, but as if she was)
Homunculus: good in creating things. Has to get MP from MC&co because she can't produce them herself, interestingly enough, she isn't slave (well created by MC)

sister has yet to arrive and with her there is one knight girl that is after MC, but is 100% gonna get forbidden any approach to him by yandere imouto

is the fox girl Carol who had the temptress job?