AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=77992)

Pellissier 2009-02-11 06:19

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index, Episode 19.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2009-02-12 00:47

Hah!... I'm surprised that bastard (Accelerator) has the nerves to even show his face in public... In fact, has the nerves to continue living. Kills ten-thousand+ and dares to show his face anywhere.
He really needs to die...
Rather, hurry up and die. Die ten-thousand times and burn in hell.

Almost impressed that people can like him but tell Makoto to die. :rolleyes:
He tries to save a loli?! *high-pitched laugh* And? A mass murderer saves a person and that's fine? Good guy? Okay? Redeemed?
死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね 死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね

tto maa, he won't get any arcs after this volume for the rest of the anime, so it's not like I'll have to see his face after next week... I hope.

serenade_beta 2009-02-12 03:05

*picks ears*
*opens mouth*
(,,゚Д゚)y─┛
Plant-sama~ I've waited a week already~ When are you going to tell me if your comment was just some low-leveled fan reaction or if you spotted something wrong in what I said?

Anyways, onwards to the episode...... (Ah, Plant-sama, don't click this tag because it is ful~l of bias. Irritation is bad for your health. I think.)
Spoiler for ep19:

serenade_beta 2009-02-12 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manji Midou (Post 2212395)
hasn't makoto killed her share of people?

To be sure, I'm talking about School Day's Makoto. And I don't think he's done anything like that.
By her, I assume you are thinking about a different person?

Manji Midou 2009-02-12 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2212406)
To be sure, I'm talking about School Day's Makoto. And I don't think he's done anything like that.
By her, I assume you are thinking about a different person?

l'm going to delete my previous post since l got the mikoto/makoto mixed for a second there....so ah let's pretend this never occurred ....:heh:
l r teh fool! lulz!
to make this post a bit productive..l feel like asking a question...
when do the mikoto sisters return?

Necroseer 2009-02-12 07:59

It seems one's making a return this episode - the one that seems to be happily clinging onto Accelerators. She seems pretty hyper...and she doesn't seem to wearing much either :P

Spoiler for Mikoto Clones:

ken_FF 2009-02-12 11:27

I thought the ep was kind of mediocre. It wasn't that exciting but not really boring either. The pros were successfully negated by their respective cons, which made the episode worth watching but not necessarily a must-watch.

Last order was cute, a nice addition to the line-ups of loli in the series. But, well, er...maybe there could have been other seiyuu who could have done better job of doing the voice for Last order. :heh: The voice simply doesn't suit...or maybe it's just me. She was ok, but there could have been better.

Well, Accelerator was...there. Ok, maybe his ideas are leaning toward more pleasant side, but that couldn't undo what he did. He could only try to change for better, and he should try REALLY hard. Not hoping too much out of him though, him being what he is. (Don't kill me, Accelerator fans. n_n)

Next episode should be better, since there'd be more excitement. At least, I hope that there will be.

serenade_beta 2009-02-12 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manji Midou (Post 2212424)
to make this post a bit productive..l feel like asking a question...
when do the mikoto sisters return?

I'm guessing they will make a quick appearance in this arc, but they won't be really having any conversations, so this doesn't count. I guess that unless they appear in the last arc, you won't be seeing them until it ends.

Clarste 2009-02-12 15:17

Yay for morality pet. It's obvious that they're trying to set up Accelerator as an anti-hero, but its certainly a bit hard to swallow.

Darknemo2000 2009-02-12 16:32

Look at the votes... As for now - 5 votes...best one - 7... Tells just how 'exciting' this episode is, I guess.

Index92 2009-02-12 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken_FF (Post 2212879)

Last order was cute, a nice addition to the line-ups of loli in the series. But, well, er...maybe there could have been other seiyuu who could have done better job of doing the voice for Last order. :heh: The voice simply doesn't suit...or maybe it's just me. She was ok, but there could have been better.

xD I agree I watched it with no subs and only I heard was. "Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka..." It sort of got on my nerves and I thought her voice should be more chibi to match with those cheeks xD.

And hey no fair. They only show Index as a voice-_-? Why can't they make her have more of a story rathar than nagging and bitting? In the beginning she was a nice character, but now her act is getting a little overdone like how Touma is constantly in the hosptial:( I hope this show gets better. It's really too slow for my liking. I liked the beginning eps than it got too slow]:

ThoHell 2009-02-12 19:20

Uh....so we have a new main character/focus/hero? Hm....I guess some want to know more about what happened to him afterward since he was such a powerful character and should be in the show more, but still..... Basically it's like a new show! Well this series is close to an end, so I hope it gets intense soon!

Sterling01 2009-02-12 19:24

Unlike a certain person... I happen to find Accelerator awesome.
Also...
Spoiler for Ep 19:

Haruyasha 2009-02-12 20:12

I approve Accelerators' actions. If someone's trying to kill him, he should have every right to reflect their attack and blow them up to smithereens. Their fault anyways. :)

Lets not forget that it's the clones / delinquents who always start fights with him, not the other way around.

fict_ticious 2009-02-13 03:00

Episode was so-so.
Spoiler:

I like how he's been stricken with Kamijyo's streak of misfortune. Maybe he'll be less of a douche when it's all over.

Master Assassin 2009-02-13 03:35

So I guess the only thing he shares with Touma is his streak of bad luck huh?
All of a sudden I am starting to think of both Touma and Accelerator as alternate personas for each other while sharing the same thing: luck.

serenade_beta 2009-02-13 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruyasha (Post 2213551)
I approve Accelerators' actions. If someone's trying to kill him, he should have every right to reflect their attack and blow them up to smithereens. Their fault anyways. :)

Lets not forget that it's the clones / delinquents who always start fights with him, not the other way around.

Let's not forget that was part of the experiment involving killing 20000 clones. And who's the one who agreed to participate in the experiment, willing fight the clones, and killed them all? The Sisters didn't start the fight, Accelerator did. If he didn't accept that experiment, which clearly involved killing 20000 people, the Sisters wouldn't have attacked him either.

Bordix 2009-02-13 05:40

Quote:

xD I agree I watched it with no subs and only I heard was. "Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka..." It sort of got on my nerves and I thought her voice should be more chibi to match with those cheeks xD.
Also saw the raw and was also disappointed at last orders voice. I was kinda hoping her voice would be like somewhat like Otohime's, although, She looks very cute :D

Quote:

Spoiler for :

No wonder accelerator is so messed up...
Spoiler for :

Quote:

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

MrTerrorist 2009-02-13 08:59

Judging by this episode & its preview:
Spoiler for Novel plot:

blitz1/2 2009-02-13 09:53

Is that Accelerator's VA voicing the preview?