AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3876377)
i guess i should get that set 1 and set 2 of the real touch markers then.

=)

I would also recommend a regular Gundam Marker Set. Like the new one for AGE. It has Red, Blue, White, Yellow and Grey. Can't go wrong if you're into lead gundams.

duotiga 2011-11-28 09:43

finally wip this kit XD

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...freedom108.jpg

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 13:39

You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

pumpkins 2011-11-28 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3877248)
HG 1/144 R-11 LaGOWE
Why do I feel like Bandai is going to release a MG ver. of this later?

RG 1/144 Skygrasper [Launcher/Sword]
And here I was thinking they would release the packs as separate kits.

is the LaGOWE even that popular? I don't fancy its looks. :(

I think its much better that they put it all together in one set.. it'll probably cost more to sell them individually. It's very good already that they din't come out with a sword strike, launcher strike kits.

suiton629 2011-11-28 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3877480)
You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

Eh~

I don't really have much money now and my GunPla back log is big as it is...

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Raiser 7 Sword G
MG 00 Qan[T]
NG 1/100 Astraea
NG 1/100 Astraea Type-F (coming in the mail today)

Yea~
LOL

I also got those LED units for the MG kits, and I also got a set of the red ones that I plan to put into MG Exia Repair 1 (which I will use parts from the Ignition Mode) on to the MG Exia, and use the Exia parts from the other MG Exia kit to make it the Exia with the chrome parts... =P

I also just want for Bandai to make Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade form, and aside from that, I think I will just get:

MG Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage and the MG Unicorn Banshee.

Not too sure on the MG Unicorn Full Armor unless they do an OVA version of it later.

And about the AGE series...

I might get all of them (AGE-1 normal, titus, sparrow...) and then AGE-2 kits...

For the Wing...

- MG Wing Gundam (TV)
- MG Wing Gundam Zero ((TV) --> hope they make it
-- MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom ver. 1.5 --> hope they make it with a new inner frame and better hands...and fix those damn rubber feather pieces

Znozzy 2011-11-28 14:25

Quote:

on HLJ?

also!

@Zing @Nike

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3877511)
on HLJ?

also!

@Zing @Nike

HobbySearch. But HLJ should follow tomorrow or the day after.

Appel 2011-11-28 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3877496)
Eh~

I don't really have much money now and my GunPla back log is big as it is...

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Raiser 7 Sword G
MG 00 Qan[T]
NG 1/100 Astraea
NG 1/100 Astraea Type-F (coming in the mail today)

Yea~
LOL

I also got those LED units for the MG kits, and I also got a set of the red ones that I plan to put into MG Exia Repair 1 (which I will use parts from the Ignition Mode) on to the MG Exia, and use the Exia parts from the other MG Exia kit to make it the Exia with the chrome parts... =P

I also just want for Bandai to make Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade form, and aside from that, I think I will just get:

MG Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage and the MG Unicorn Banshee.

Not too sure on the MG Unicorn Full Armor unless they do an OVA version of it later.

And about the AGE series...

I might get all of them (AGE-1 normal, titus, sparrow...) and then AGE-2 kits...

For the Wing...

- MG Wing Gundam (TV)
- MG Wing Gundam Zero ((TV) --> hope they make it
-- MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom ver. 1.5 --> hope they make it with a new inner frame and better hands...and fix those damn rubber feather pieces

i dont think there will be a OVA FA unicorn. when you count the banshee and the ver.ka titanium finish as versions of the unicorn, that would be the seventh time they release it! XD that would be very excessive, even by bandais standards.
and besides, the ver.ka FA unicorn already includes all the changes from the regular OVA unicorn. so unless they make a lot of changes to the FA unicorn in the OVA (more or different weapons, like they did with the banshee) there probably wont be an OVA MG version.

and about the wing kits that you mentioned:
wing TV is already out. wing zero TV has a pretty big chance to get released but im sure they would use an old frame for it, which would just leave you disappointed again...
and in my opinion they dont need to release a V1.5 wing zero EW. the old MG is good enough as it is! there are kits out there they could need the 1.5 or 2.0 update a lot more, like the hyaku shiki or the GP series!

Quote:

shweet! :3 im totally gonna preorder the duel!

Butagami 2011-11-28 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3877529)
i dont think there will be a OVA FA unicorn. when you count the banshee and the ver.ka titanium finish as versions of the unicorn, that would be the seventh time they release it! XD that would be very excessive, even by bandais standards.
and besides, the ver.ka FA unicorn already includes all the changes from the regular OVA unicorn. so unless they make a lot of changes to the FA unicorn in the OVA (more or different weapons, like they did with the banshee) there probably wont be an OVA MG version.

wing TV is already out. wing zero TV has a pretty big chance to get released but im sure they would use an old frame for it, which would just leave you disappointed again...
and in my opinion they dont need to release a V1.5 wing zero EW. the old MG is good enough as it is! there are kits out there they could need the 1.5 or 2.0 update a lot more, like the hyaku shiki or the GP series!

Well for the tv version of the Wing Zero, I at least expect them to use the new Wing's inner frame. And since that's pretty new, I expect no dissapointment there :)

Sworra 2011-11-28 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3877529)

I think what really needs a 2.0 is the MG Nu Gundam that thing has been around long enough to get a remake.. The metal pieces of the inner frame was improved but it still has no poseability.

About the Duel.. Man i don't need another MG but i already have all SEED MG other then the Sword Impulse. Hmmm i think i'll wait to see how it turns out this time. keep us posted.

casval cehack 2011-11-29 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3877271)
finally wip this kit XD

Did your RG box come with a Seed Renewal promo booklet?

pumpkins 2011-11-29 00:41

hmm, i was looking through some of the AGE December releases and i found this AG Ally Machine B.. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN971109 Anyone has any idea what MS this is?

Zero Hurricane 2011-11-29 01:48

I don't know. Maybe some mobile worker, perhaps? Or maybe Jesta equivalent for Gundam AGE?

cupcakes4chris 2011-11-29 02:51

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4Q6M6Ss4iB...98/s640/10.jpg
Can someone translate? :D

duotiga 2011-11-29 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3878183)
Did your RG box come with a Seed Renewal promo booklet?

yea it comes with that & a small poster on Un-Pri for the T-shirt printing of the MG boxart

firefox 2011-11-29 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 3878392)

translated it means : I WANT 2 OF THEM !!!!!! :D

Lineart looks great :)

casval cehack 2011-11-29 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3878397)
yea it comes with that & a small poster on Un-Pri for the T-shirt printing of the MG boxart

I see. No small poster here, just a raffle ticket for a RG 1/144 which I can't read. I believe these RG kits do contain random goodies; my RG Strike box did come with a Bandai tweezer.

aeriolewinters 2011-11-29 06:16

Quote:

I see. No small poster here, just a raffle ticket for a RG 1/144 which I can't read. I believe these RG kits do contain random goodies; my RG Strike box did come with a Bandai tweezer.
So, when will you make the RG's pose together?

duotiga 2011-11-29 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3878592)

if i remeber correctly the postcard is comes with the 1st release for RG Aile Strike followed by other RG kits comes later with the postcard (3D ver)

Appel 2011-11-29 06:47

the HG banshees, the LaGOWE, the heavyarms EW and the RG skygrasper are up for preorder on HLJ now. only the duel is missing so far but i suppose it will be up later today.