AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-22 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Mister (Post 1477943)
yeah, 2.0 Titans version. it's only my second kit so I'm probably to blame for any screwups. now that I have the MS itself assembled (no weapons put together yet, I dokits for an hour at a time rather than in a marathon) I'd say it's pretty good. My only suggestions are to have a bit of glue for the cloth cables, and a small amount of plastic glue to cement in any loose parts. just a warning though, DO NOT seal any seams between leg plates, as they're intended to slide past eachother, and gluing the seams shut will make it impossible for the thing to pose below the waist.

I also like building them one section a time. I usually take a 15-20 minute break before starting on a new section. Through experience, I learned that straight-building a kit in "marathon" usually ends up in a messy, undedicated piece of crap... you know, ugly panel lining and rough sprue cut, most of the time. =/ (At least for me... :heh: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Mister (Post 1477943)
also, make sure you have sharp scissors to cut the 'hose' to the lengths you need. there's some margin for error, but if you don't cut it clean then it'll unravel a bit and ruin the hose.

I've dealt with these when I built my MG Kampfer a few years ago. I'm not sure if they're made of the same materials, though, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle them like I did with my Kampfer. I used my Grandma's ultra-electro-magnetic sharp scissors! =O :heh:

Astrana 2008-03-22 18:16

got Astray Blue Frame yesterday, it will be my first fully painted kit, I tried a different colo scheme, gonna repaint all the white/orange part red, and the blue parts black, I finished part of the sword so far. I need more patience to let the paint dry lol, my place is kinda dusty so the paint didnt turn out quiet clean. Is there anyway to keep fresh painted kit from dust? like some sort of coating I can use?

LoweGear 2008-03-22 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by EXEs (Post 1477188)
Wow, Bandai's really milking us out with 00 models, eh? Do we really need 4(?) different versions of the Tieren ffs?

Actually we need 5 more, the High Mobility Type A, Type B, and the Type B Sergei Custom, and Long Range Shooting Type :p:p:p

It's good that unlike with most Grunt MS, these Tierens actually have significantly different parts to justify their releases.

beamknight87 2008-03-23 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sciel (Post 1472854)

wut, this family photo is awesome, although I think Nadleeh would be better on it instead of FAT Gundam lol

freedom11 2008-03-23 03:02

Are they gonna release Dynames's GN Arms Type D?? THat unit is way cool than Type E...

duotiga 2008-03-23 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom11 (Post 1479055)
Are they gonna release Dynames's GN Arms Type D?? THat unit is way cool than Type E...

i'm hoping for that also......

mangatron 2008-03-23 07:40

Interesting, according to those blueprints of the MG Force Impulse, the waist can bend like beckham. Take that, my PG RX-78 of the last century. Your waist is so frail and you can't even bend over to tie your shoes. Cry out, oh PG RX-78, cry for thy Ver 2.0 :heh: :heh:

Rey Za Burrel 2008-03-23 08:00

MG Impulse's waist is exactly the same as Destiny's , and I have the feelings that they will do that the 1st time I heard info about MG Impulse , so no surprise at all :heh:

LoweGear 2008-03-23 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey Za Burrel (Post 1479352)
MG Impulse's waist is exactly the same as Destiny's , and I have the feelings that they will do that the 1st time I heard info about MG Impulse , so no surprise at all :heh:

What do you mean? MG Impulse has nothing in common with the Destiny Gundam. The bending waist is an achievement considering the MG Impulse will have a functioning Core Splendor system.

Rey Za Burrel 2008-03-23 08:45

oops , I misunderstood something , I thought he was talking about this....
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...t=mg101_66.jpg
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...t=mg101_67.jpg
(pics from dalong )
very sorry :heh:
actually , MG impulse sure has something in common with Destiny Gundam , like these pics above ..... ( I saw it in the blue print and compared it to Destiny's )

duotiga 2008-03-23 08:49

guess impulse is the testbed for the rx-78-2 ver2.0 ?

Rey Za Burrel 2008-03-23 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1479413)

dun know about that , only sure that F Impulse will be the beginning of Impulse milking series , from Force to Destiny Impulse :heh:

duotiga 2008-03-23 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey Za Burrel (Post 1479417)
dun know about that , only sure that F Impulse will be the beginning of Impulse milking series , from Force to Destiny Impulse :heh:

nw you mention it, it seems possible........i dun mind getting it for destiny impulse...

Rey Za Burrel 2008-03-23 08:57

I wonder if we can attach MG Destiny's pack to MG Force Impulse or not
if it can be attached to Impulse , then someone will try to paint the Impulse in light purple , along with Des's pack to let it become Destiny Impulse :heh:

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-23 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1479413)

Most likely, since the rumor version 2.0 of the RX-78-2 was said to have a core system. If they can successfully make an inner frame capable of superb flexibility and be able to hold a core fighter inside at the same time, then that would be one of the biggest achievement in the history of MG. XD We'd also probably see the release of core-fighter types suits like Victory Gundam, for example.

duotiga 2008-03-23 11:20

HGUC Nu Kit sample

http://www2.moeyo.com/img/08/03/22/4/416.jpg

FRS 2008-03-23 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1478669)
Actually we need 5 more, the High Mobility Type A, Type B, and the Type B Sergei Custom, and Long Range Shooting Type :p:p:p

It's good that unlike with most Grunt MS, these Tierens actually have significantly different parts to justify their releases.

I wouldnt mind a Long Range Tieren Model :uhoh:

Sir Dearka 2008-03-23 16:18

I have less than two months to get and assemble HG Aegis and MG Freedom before MG Impulse STRIKES the shelves :D

Sheesh, I think I'll just listen to some wise people and really register in hlj... They are more trustworthy than e-bay sellers or so I've heard.

Tkpenalty 2008-03-23 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1478669)

And shell flag and flag tank.

Tkpenalty 2008-03-23 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1476997)
dunno, all the MG i've got so far has plenty decals

btw some pics for future models

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 1/100 FLAG HERE I COME!