AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   [PC/PS3/360] Resident Evil 6 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109783)

Tenchi Hou Take 2012-01-19 19:20

[PC/PS3/360] Resident Evil 6

Comes out November 20th 2012.

DuoRanger 2012-01-19 19:37

well, Leon Looks more manlier than normal(he looks like Sam from Supernatural now)

and who's this Alex Mercer Esque guy with a scar??

Shikimori Kazuki 2012-01-19 19:38

delete this post. bad rep telling me to just get a life for posting info on the game.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-01-19 19:43

There is no way that game is coming out in November, I can feel it already. That's what they said about Mass Effect 3, and then that got pushed to March. I expect the very same thing here.

Anyway, this is legit right? Not fake or anything? Because the last one was, and that had us all fooled and I'd hate to find out that this one was bogus. :heh:

But the trailer was awesome, Leon AND Chris Redfield back in action, it looks survival horror and action based. I assume we'll be plaing both Leon and Chris in this game? Or maybe choose who to be from the start? Either way, it looks good, can't wait.

Shikimori Kazuki 2012-01-19 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3957511)
There is no way that game is coming out in November, I can feel it already. That's what they said about Mass Effect 3, and then that got pushed to March. I expect the very same thing here.

Anyway, this is legit right? Not fake or anything? Because the last one was, and that had us all fooled and. I'd hate to find out that this one was bogus. :heh:

But the trailer was awesome, Leon AND Chris Redfield back in action, it looks survival horror and action based. I assume we'll be plaing both Leon and Chris in this game? Or maybe choose who to be from the start? Either way, it looks good, can't wait.

announcement was made official in CAPCOM's RE6 forum

Edge Meltdown 2012-01-19 19:46

I've waiting for this!!! Leon and Chris (woot he's been showing in all RE games recently ^^ of course it's not a bad thing) I can't wait how this is going to turn out to be ^^

-Sho- 2012-01-19 20:36

So , Leon's side = More Survival Horror (Zombies are back !!)
Chris's side = Action horror
New guy who looks like Wesker + Ashley = Action Horror

Well , we won't get the old RE yet , well never i think. (Revelation looks more survival though)
Hope there's Claire in this one.

Waiting for more info.

SaintessHeart 2012-01-19 20:42

Leon and Chris. No female characters?

Damn, the fujoshis are going to have their heyday on pixiv. The last RE game had them all going Wesker x Chris to Chris x Wesker. Bloody hell.

Daniel E. 2012-01-19 20:52

Here's hoping they bring back the item management system from RE4, I just hated the one in RE5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart

Yeah, I am gonna be seriously bummed if you can only pick dudes this time around.

Kyero Fox 2012-01-19 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3957582)
Here's hoping they bring back the item management system from RE4, I just hated the one in RE5.

Yeah, I am gonna be seriously bummed if you can only pick dudes this time around.

Look at it this way, there won't be any fanservice this time... you know what i mean with RE5.

I for one am glad they aren't, I'm sure clair and jill will be in some how, prob ada too, But aslong as there isn't some movie ruinning super powered chick as a new character, I'm good.

Kirito 2012-01-19 21:19

As a hardcore Resident Evil fan I honestly can't wait. November please come on by quickly.

Kyero Fox 2012-01-19 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deikan (Post 3957619)
As a hardcore Resident Evil fan I honestly can't wait. November please come on by quickly.

with a few pit stops for other games :P

SaintessHeart 2012-01-19 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3957582)

Actually they did it because of the fan backlash regarding the item management in RE4. The RE5 one is a throwback to the PS1 era of 1 item per slot (in the case of RE2, certain weapons take up 2 slots).

Quote:

I was hoping they would play some of the more memorable female characters like Rebecca (she went through all the hell in RE0 and Chris asks her if she is okay in RE1.....wtf lol. Plus she is the cutest out of all the characters). If they wanted male characters they could have brought back Carlos or Billy, why Chris and Leon again?

Of course, I won't be surprised if they bring in Sherry. Hell yes for that.

Daniel E. 2012-01-19 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3957630)
Actually they did it because of the fan backlash regarding the item management in RE4. The RE5 one is a throwback to the PS1 era of 1 item per slot (in the case of RE2, certain weapons take up 2 slots).

Surprised to hear that people didn't liked that in RE4, I though it was a great adition.

Quote:

I was hoping they would play some of the more memorable female characters like Rebecca
Yes, Rebecca is also one of my favorites. It was great to see her in the Gold Edition of RE5. :)

SaintessHeart 2012-01-19 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3957637)
Surprised to hear that people didn't liked that in RE4, I though it was a great adition.

Watch @ 16.54 to understand why. :heh:

Quote:

Yes, Rebecca is also one of my favorites. It was great to see her in the Gold Edition of RE5. :)
There should be a basketball costume for her if she makes it into this game. :D *runs*

DingoEnderZOE2 2012-01-19 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3957568)

Damn, the fujoshis are going to have their heyday on pixiv. The last RE game had them all going Wesker x Chris to Chris x Wesker. Bloody hell.

There will be female characters. Didn't you see Leon's partner (Anyone recognize her from RE: DEGENERATION?) and Wesker looking guys partner?

Naturally it's Resident evil there is ALWAYS playable female characters in the series and I mean ALWAYS.

Now personally I'm looking forward to this but at the same time I am annoyed with Co-op still being in the game, but I heard this is supposed to be the longest story of the series and if that's true than I can accept this.

SOGESNAKE 2012-01-20 00:35

Well.... with the President in the game.... you'd assume Ashley would be appearing somewhere in said game no~?

leokiko 2012-01-20 01:04

I bet it will be ANOTHER ACTION GAME.

I miss decent survival horrors :upset:

DingoEnderZOE2 2012-01-20 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE (Post 3957840)
Well.... with the President in the game.... you'd assume Ashley would be appearing somewhere in said game no~?

0_0 I totally forgot about her. Good call. Though I have a feeling Capcom forgot about her along with Rebecca and Sherry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leokiko (Post 3957865)
I bet it will be ANOTHER ACTION GAME.

I miss decent survival horrors :upset:

Oh either get with the times or go stick with the the past old man. As much as I also miss Survival Horrors even I can accept the changing of the times.......:(

Kyero Fox 2012-01-20 01:12

Oh yea I totally miss IMing blankly towards the zombies and HOPE I hit them in the head :heh: