AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=69575)

monir 2008-08-03 07:54

Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (third season), Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gif
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2008-08-03 12:29

Uwahh~, I overslept and missed the video! Only 30 minutes late too~ :T_T:

Hah... It seems this episode will be just a fanservice episode, but I hope the plot will move at least it bit. Funny how the previous episodes rushed so much, but now they are doing pointless stuff/material...

longshot 2008-08-03 13:19

hmm makes me wonder when i saw the preview back in episode 4 about the sylphid/saito relationship thing

serenade_beta 2008-08-03 14:16

Warning for people who plan to watch the episode:
The episode punchline is the usual. :rolleyes:
----

-Hoho~, so this is what Gimuli looks like... Rather, he's Ike, isn't he? Ike.

-Uwahh... Shut up, Malicorne, just shut up! :mad:

-Wohyuu! Nice fanservice! *thumbs-up* Fog, die, fog, die.
...*sees Tiffania's overly big breasts*
...................What's for lunch today...? *walks away*

Spoiler for ep5:

To think I thought Louise was cute this episode... Something must be wrong with me today... Need a rest... Resting is good, resting.

longshot 2008-08-03 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1776916)

To think I thought Louise was cute this episode... Something must be wrong with me today... Need a rest... Resting is good, resting.

there there now serenade you've been translating to much........wait louise cute.......you really need some rest if you think shes cute in killing saito mode

Farplaner 2008-08-03 16:27

Tabitha! Tabitha! Tabitha!

First half was okay, second half was very funny :D And the preview.... oh my!

longshot 2008-08-04 00:34

wow episode 5 was...............wow...................episode 6 you DO NOT want to miss

mandarb916 2008-08-04 01:34

only really likeable characters in zero have been (atleast for me) Siesta, Tabitha, and Delflinger...glad i decided to watch this ep. Like usual, the series doesn't appear to be that great, but some bonus points for the Tabitha scene.

Sterling01 2008-08-04 05:36

Spoiler for ep 5+6:

Quote:

Spoiler for ep5:

Spoiler for :

crystalalien87 2008-08-04 08:15

i enjoyed the episode alot...especially the Tabitha part... thought it was kinda weird how she acted but kawaii none the less... kinda understood what was going on and the siesta boob grab was stupid... i enjoyed the tiffania and louise grabbing each other better....

Deathkillz 2008-08-04 08:52

Quote:

You don't need rest! you need an exorcist to get rid of whatever possessed you :rolleyes:

Funnily enough Tabitha's scene was the highlight for me. The rest was the usual "same old" routine, emotions building, reset button blah blah.

WAY too many breast jokes too...or rather Louise making things up out of thin air (the thick skulled fool >.>).

monir 2008-08-04 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1778759)
WAY too many breast jokes too...or rather Louise making things up out of thin air (the thick skulled fool >.>).

lol.. it makes me wonder about a what-if scenario.. What if thick skull were just as sexy as thick bewb (that sounds so dirty)? Every one surely would have been lusting over Louise.

I enjoyed the episode, more so than the past 3 episodes. It also helps that I've already made terms with the idea the show is fanservice at best, i.e. loli, bewb, cosplay (maid, dude dressing up as the dog, and etc), megane onna, pointy ear, talking sword (yes, it's fanservice). Romance is far from being the driving force for this show's popularity considering we have two very self-centered and stubborn individual vying to see the connection between them. Yeah, it's not going to happen. Not in season 3 anyway. Looking forward to season 4 already. :heh:

Anyway, I've some screen capture for this episode to increase the appetite for those who are still waiting to see this episode. Poor you! :D

http://c.imagehost.org/t/0856/zero_5.jpg

Farplaner 2008-08-04 17:57

Since no one mentioned yet...

Spoiler for Character of the week in the ED:

crystalalien87 2008-08-06 17:51

5th subbed just came out :)

monir 2008-08-06 17:58

Oh my gosh! This thread is out of control. That's 2 entire posts in a 3-day span. This thread is a hit. :heh::D

Darknemo2000 2008-08-06 18:34

This whole series is a hit, lol. At least in anime as they kept overusing the boob-jokes so much that eventually people become less and less interested in following it or at very least commenting it as its the same old stuff over and over again (which is - boobs, boobs and more boobs).

crystalalien87 2008-08-06 19:00

just finished it and i liked it... gonna revote on it :) although there is alot of boob jokes i still enjoy it...how i see it... the anime if for enjoyment and the novel is for serious story line and i like both so im not complaining...im gueesing around episode 9 or 10 stuff will get serious again....

JagdPanther 2008-08-06 21:25

It was better this week, even with the boobs fixation as usual. It actually did something for me.

The preview for next week, though... Wow. Siesta in that outfit. :twitch:

Rising Dragon 2008-08-06 21:32

I've really got to stop reading this part of the forum. I swear, all I ever read here anymore is nearly everyone complaining.

Ketro 2008-08-06 22:46

Lol, this episode was really funny :heh: