AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sakurasou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117481)

Pellissier 2013-01-21 02:11

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-21 02:13

Meet the Family

tsunade666 2013-01-21 02:52

^Crazy parents. I thought I saw Kenchiro for a second there but its just kanda's dad.

judasmartel 2013-01-21 10:24

HOLY SHIT, Kuroko-mama looks so darn cute! Now we know where did Sorata and Yuuko got their looks from.

And the dad, I think he looked like the Sauce's dad!

tsunade666 2013-01-21 13:53

The episode is good and it only took one episode for the break.

Mashiro: What kind of Misaki is the one that Jin likes?

This episode has nice development as always. Balance romance for Nanami and Mashiro but still its obvious that Mashiro is leading in romance department because the way Nanami and Sorata treats each other.... well they look like natural husband and wife if you ask me and even Sorata's mom likes Nanami :heh: unlike with Mashiro which is sweet. The scene with Nanami just felt natural when they are supporting each other.

The best funny part in this episode is the father and son bonding of Sorata and his Dad. lol event.

Haiprbim 2013-01-21 14:42

I voted Perfect for the preview. (:
Episode is coming out tomorrow, cannot wait!

Trudinh 2013-01-21 19:17

it already out, sub version is tmrrow

ars89 2013-01-21 20:22

Sorata's dad is so awesome. Nice job Mashiro of helping Misaki recover.

ion475 2013-01-21 20:59

Well...

1. They did cut off a few funny lines here and there. Seeing that they clamp the whole Fukuoka episode (2 chapters) into 1 episode, though, it's not a big surprise...
2. Sorata's dad...well, I was thinking that he doesn't let Yuuko go anywhere b/c he's like Kyousuke's dad (from Oreimo), guess not...
3. Not enough Yuuko (by extension, Ogura Yui). She'll appear whenever the entry test occurred, though.
4. Back to point 1, it's a LOT more obvious who Sorata's mom want as the future daughter-in-law in the LN. Only one single mention this episode...
4a. But then, we all know Nanami makes a much better housewive than Mashiro...
5. Speaking of Sorata's mom, I couldn't believe that for once I didn't pick out Arai Satomi until after the fact...
6. On a side note, Mashiro is definitely a yandere.
7. 2 episodes until Valentine...2 episodes until Rita.

FlareKnight 2013-01-21 21:26

I just loved how Mashiro's Plan C was ready to go once again :heh:.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-21 22:20

Nanami actives Oyome-san mode :eek:!

Mashiro put into motion Plan C again :eyespin:!

Misaki becomes a completely new girl :twitch:!

It wasn't the full on laugh-out-loud episodes as was Yuuko's first introduction but it makes up for it with a feelgood character development. The theme from the previous episode comes into play as Mashiro ask the question what kind of you does the person you love like? The Kanda family are a riot to be around and we can see where did Sorata pick up his tsukomi skills from :heh:

Jin... What the Hell is with that preview quote :twitch: ?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ion475 (Post 4522613)
2. Sorata's dad...well, I was thinking that he doesn't let Yuuko go anywhere b/c he's like Kyousuke's dad (from Oreimo), guess not...

I remember he was trolling about them not being blood related :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ion475 (Post 4522613)
3. Not enough Yuuko (by extension, Ogura Yui). She'll appear whenever the entry test occurred, though.

Is it me, or does Ogura Yui sound extra soft in this?

HandofFate 2013-01-21 22:51

Fun episode.
I like both of Sorata's parents. Especially the 'strict' dad. The mom's reaction to the presentation was funny too.

Misaki development was nice. I liked the flashback when she did notice that Jin's script was lacking in certain areas. At least its not just Jin that knows there's a gap between them. Misaki noticed too, but didn't care. Jin still has his pride though, but at least he's working hard as well.

Nanami housewife mode was great.

judasmartel 2013-01-21 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4522685)
Is it me, or does Ogura Yui sound extra soft in this?

Still nowhere near softer than Hinata-chan, though. I think Yuuko could make a good Misaki 2.0.

Sorata's dad sure was a consummate troll, especially to his kids, but he really is a cool dad to have. He still looks like Sasuke's dad, though.

I'm glad Misaki is all fine again. She was a really different person when she's quiet.

Beggar 2013-01-22 00:26

Am I the only one who thought they were going to keep finding a way to cover Sorata's mom's face?

totoum 2013-01-22 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beggar (Post 4522834)
Am I the only one who thought they were going to keep finding a way to cover Sorata's mom's face?

This anime isn't being made by SHAFT :p

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-22 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beggar (Post 4522834)

I bet that frying pan was used as more than just a face mask when Kanda-mama was a young girl :uhoh:

Entravity 2013-01-22 01:00

Damn Sasami-san has been getting to me as I thought they were going to cover the parents were going to cover their faces the whole time.

Sorata's dad is such an awesome person.

judasmartel 2013-01-22 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4522877)
I bet that frying pan was used as more than just a face mask when Kanda-mama was a young girl :uhoh:

Like, teleporting the frying pan right on top of the bad guys?

NoemiChan 2013-01-22 03:20

I want to marry Nanami!!!! She's the ideal waifu! So caring, so understanding and so strong willed..... *burst into tears

Sorata no baka, baka, baka, baka, baka!!!!! I demand a "IF" OVA!!!!!!

judasmartel 2013-01-22 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4523035)
I want to marry Nanami!!!! She's the ideal waifu! So caring, so understanding and so strong willed..... *burst into tears

Sorata no baka, baka, baka, baka, baka!!!!! I demand a "IF" OVA!!!!!!

Seconded here. But Sorata has a peculiar taste in women, so...