AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-15 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3439964)
Awesome stuff. I can make out Exia, 00 Qan(T), Garazzo and Harute. Have no idea what kitīs made the head and torso, though.

Actually the shoulders are from the Kyrios.

loon1688 2011-01-15 20:49

what did you use to prop up the sword bits? anything fancy or just blu-tack? :confused::D[/QUOTE]

nope.... just attached it on sponge.... hehe:D

optics 2011-01-15 22:13

I guess I'm the only one that can't see that Jehuty...

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-01-16 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3439965)
Actually the shoulders are from the Kyrios.

Just checked and your right :heh:

I think the head is also from the Garazzo.

velocity7 2011-01-16 11:58

The guy has a Vic Viper WIP as well: http://bit.ly/hAcvr1

I can see some parts from the Brave. Anyone recognize any others?

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-16 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocity7 (Post 3441013)
The guy has a Vic Viper WIP as well: http://bit.ly/hAcvr1

I can see some parts from the Brave. Anyone recognize any others?

I'm getting a 403.:uhoh:

velocity7 2011-01-16 12:04

Try this then. Perhaps it doesn't like direct-linking?

http://i54.tinypic.com/153uz41.jpg

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-16 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocity7 (Post 3441026)
Try this then. Perhaps it doesn't like direct-linking?

http://i54.tinypic.com/153uz41.jpg

That worked. Well, they seem to have used the Harute's shoulders for the lower legs and the Arche's Buster Sword is the thing on the back, and it looks like they used either a Flag or Enact (or maybe even a Brave) for the lower torso. Don't know about the rest, though.

kakakka 2011-01-16 12:17

The lower leg look like Arche's shield.
The head is a mix between Garazzo and Throne Drei
The one that looks like a penis came from the Braves
The shoulder is from Arios'.
The lower arm came from a part of 0 Rasier's wing binders.

pumpkins 2011-01-16 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 3439781)
Not exactly a Gundam model but it used gundam pieces

Jehuty

hrm, not very sure, but i think...

head: garazzo
chest: rezel
shoulders: kyrios
arms: exia
front centre skirt/side skirt: garazzo
legs: garazzo
weapon: astraea
back shields: 00qant
arm shield: ???

Appel 2011-01-16 17:04

im going to hunt for gunpla in dusseldorf tomorrow X3 3rd biggest japanese urban district in europe, ill be darned if i dont find anything there XP
wish me luck!

optics 2011-01-16 17:45

Damn... I'm torn between MG Sinanju or MG Ex-S.. Still not even sure if I should buy either... *ugh*

Appel 2011-01-16 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by optics (Post 3441448)
Damn... I'm torn between MG Sinanju or MG Ex-S.. Still not even sure if I should buy either... *ugh*

both seem to be very awesome. i cant really speak for the EX-S but i bet simply because of its extreme bulkyness it would look very impressive on your shelf! even if it seems to be a bitch to pose...

i do own the sinanju though so i can talk about it more in depth :P
it was a blast to build it, its an awesome model overall and in a good pose it looks awesome! it has a lot of bulk, too because of the thrusters, the huge shield and the overall bulkyness of the MS itself.
posing it works well, too! im overall very happy with it in every regard^^ its probably my favorite kit right after the PG astray.
i have the titanium finish version but that doesnt really matter in this case. i like the looks of the regular version, too. its a very pretty red color!
but maybe its not AS cool as the EX-S because its not a gundam XD

Sworra 2011-01-16 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by optics (Post 3441448)

You are in a bind on that one.. I'd say go with the Sinanju, Everywhere i go everyone has been talking about how good it is. That would be my vote, plus its a tad cheaper then the EX-S but if you can't decide get both. lol Cheers!!

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-16 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3441687)
You are in a bind on that one.. I'd say go with the Sinanju, Everywhere i go everyone has been talking about how good it is. That would be my vote, plus its a tad cheaper then the EX-S but if you can't decide get both. lol Cheers!!

My only complaint with the Sinanju is that there's a lot of painting/sticker application involved.

Sworra 2011-01-16 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3441693)
My only complaint with the Sinanju is that there's a lot of painting/sticker application involved.

I do agree with you about the Painting / Sticker applications but do you expect someone to do it for you? Its a model not a toy, things involve a bit of work to achieve progress !!

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-16 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3441782)
I do agree with you about the Painting / Sticker applications but do you expect someone to do it for you? Its a model not a toy, things involve a bit of work to achieve progress !!

But for at least some of those it would have been easy for Bandai to do at least a little pre-coloring, or making the golden parts separate pieces to put on. It's an MG kit; they should have enough budget to do that.

Sworra 2011-01-17 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3441790)
But for at least some of those it would have been easy for Bandai to do at least a little pre-coloring, or making the golden parts separate pieces to put on. It's an MG kit; they should have enough budget to do that.

If Bandai would have done all the seperate pieces for the emblems, then the kit wouldn't be a challenge. Go buy yourself a Robot Damashii Sinanju and the work is all done for you. I'd like to do that kit one day just to say i've did it and be proud of myself that i can do something this Challenging. Cheers!!

Kuroi Hadou 2011-01-17 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3442404)
If Bandai would have done all the seperate pieces for the emblems, then the kit wouldn't be a challenge. Go buy yourself a Robot Damashii Sinanju and the work is all done for you. I'd like to do that kit one day just to say i've did it and be proud of myself that i can do something this Challenging. Cheers!!

I personally love painting my kits, but the Sinanju's parts were incredibly difficult.

Appel 2011-01-17 16:14

i agree that the amount of stickers on the sinanju is a little excessive... adding at least a couple of gold plated pieces would have been a nice touch by bandai.
i didnt think that applying them was difficult, it was just a pain because there are so many... and we all know the biggest problem with stickers, they mostly come off again after some time XP