AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2012-01-17 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3953809)
yeah, i think it works pretty nicely :P the lines are good and you can erase it easily just like any other permanent marker.

I think I will stick to how I've been doing it. =P I'm used to it, and I like the Gundam Markers and Tamiya acrylic paints and hand brushing it.

=) But I stick to MG kits so I don't really have painting required aside from the flat top coating and covering up the nub marks after i trim them down.

maknaedik 2012-01-17 19:15

Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Unicorn
Gundam Age
Gundam Seed Destiny

That is so far my ranking for them. Factors are story, characters, animation and MS designs. Gundam Age's ranking might get higher depending on how it's gonna be for the next eps. And no, Gundam 00 wouldn't be perfect if they made an MG Exia R2. It'll be perfect if they made an MG Reborns instead.

@Appel I'm using .03 Copic multi-liner for panel lining :)

suiton629 2012-01-17 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3954120)
Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Unicorn
Gundam Age
Gundam Seed Destiny

That is so far my ranking for them. Factors are story, characters, animation and MS designs. Gundam Age's ranking might get higher depending on how it's gonna be for the next eps. And no, Gundam 00 wouldn't be perfect if they made an MG Exia R2. It'll be perfect if they made an MG Reborns instead.

@Appel I'm using .03 Copic multi-liner for panel lining :)

But you agree that the MG Exia R2 would be easier and less costly for Bandai to make? =)

duotiga 2012-01-17 20:32

whats new anyway? there's a huge commotion in G.G chatbox on R2 also.....

MakubeX2 2012-01-17 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3953809)
yeah, i think it works pretty nicely :P the lines are good and you can erase it easily just like any other permanent marker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3954227)
oh wow, nike is still going on about the R2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3954235)
whats new anyway? there's a huge commotion in G.G chatbox on R2 also.....

Do not feed the troll. I repeat. Do not feed the troll.

maknaedik 2012-01-18 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3954125)
But you agree that the MG Exia R2 would be easier and less costly for Bandai to make? =)

Yes and it won't happen :)

firefox 2012-01-18 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3954125)
But you agree that the MG Exia R2 would be easier and less costly for Bandai to make? =)

I personally vow to never buy one if they ever decide to make it, even if they offer it for 1$ !!! :nono:

If you are going to get a variant everybody wants it will be avalache, way cooler!!!

If you had taken all the time you put in repeatedly writing you want one, you could have built one from scratch by now!

Sworra 2012-01-18 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3954930)
I personally vow to never buy one if they ever decide to make it, even if they offer it for 1$ !!! :nono:

If you are going to get a variant everybody wants it will be avalache, way cooler!!!

If you had taken all the time you put in repeatedly writing you want one, you could have built one from scratch by now!

You see now.. Nike thinks that everything should be made from Bandai and not to use your imagination or create things yourself.. you know kitbash a kit and try to make it yourself seems to make sense to alot of us. Hint, Hint

Appel 2012-01-18 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3954498)
Yes and it won't happen :)

i dont think that it WONT happen. actually im pretty sure that we WILL get a MG exia R2 some time in the future! but yeah, as i said, in the future^^ because right now the OO line is as dead as a dodo :P

maknaedik 2012-01-18 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3955337)
i dont think that it WONT happen. actually im pretty sure that we WILL get a MG exia R2 some time in the future! but yeah, as i said, in the future^^ because right now the OO line is as dead as a dodo :P

As I've said, I'm just saying that to stubbornly annoy Nike just the way he stubbornly annoys me, LOL! He just wanted an MG to satisfy himself and doesn't think of others, that's why.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-01-18 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3955337)
i dont think that it WONT happen. actually im pretty sure that we WILL get a MG exia R2 some time in the future! but yeah, as i said, in the future^^ because right now the OO line is as dead as a dodo :P

When or if the 00 line comes back to life, and Bandai chooses the MG to make another, there is 50,000% chance Exia R2 won't be picked. These are facts.

bio9205 2012-01-19 03:52

Please, for goodness' sake, can we keep the discussion off the MG R2? Just ignore his comments.

By the way, I'm looking at buying some of the HD remasters of the old HG SEED kits - any comments on them? I can't seem to find reviews of them around.

RAVNEN 2012-01-19 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3956361)
Please, for goodness' sake, can we keep the discussion off the MG R2? Just ignore his comments.

By the way, I'm looking at buying some of the HD remasters of the old HG SEED kits - any comments on them? I can't seem to find reviews of them around.

Actually...this guy review a HD Remaster 1/144 Buster Gundam.Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwchOW4K1bs

Someone who like the Buster Gundam surely gonna pick up this kit.:D

HasuMasu 2012-01-19 05:04

^ Is there a review for the HD remaster Strike? Wait, is it even out yet? Sorry I'm not that well-informed. :heh:

maknaedik 2012-01-19 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3956361)
Please, for goodness' sake, can we keep the discussion off the MG R2? Just ignore his comments.

By the way, I'm looking at buying some of the HD remasters of the old HG SEED kits - any comments on them? I can't seem to find reviews of them around.

Will do, don't worry. I'm actually one of those who ignores him and just smiles, but got into my nerves lately. Back to regular programming :)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-01-19 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3956436)
^ Is there a review for the HD remaster Strike? Wait, is it even out yet? Sorry I'm not that well-informed. :heh:

Canít find any thorough review video about HG Aile Strike Remastered yet. Itís supposed to be identical with the old version only plus decals and stand-connector and a slightly remastered color.

Hereís some pics if youíre curious:

Spoiler for Decals & some parts:

HasuMasu 2012-01-19 05:39

Oh I see, still no grey parts for the shoulders eh? Though I admit that's a bit too much to ask for. :heh:

bio9205 2012-01-19 06:02

I'm looking into the Aegis in particular - anything on that kit? In general, are the older SEED kits okay? Of course, we can't compare them to current HG kits, but I'm looking into things like loose parts.

EDIT: Never mind, the same guy whose Buster review RAVNEN posted has an Aegis review up! Here it is.

casval cehack 2012-01-19 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3956492)
Oh I see, still no grey parts for the shoulders eh? Though I admit that's a bit too much to ask for. :heh:

Remember, these are the just recolored versions of the old (2002) HG SEED molds. If you want the definitive 1/144 scale Strike, there's an RG for that. Curiously, the Hobby Japan limited 1/144 Grand Slam will include some new extension joints for HG Strike for posing and improved proportions.

Just got the HG Banshee Destroy-mode. Although I would have prefered clear gold parts, the gold colored PS wasn't that bad up close. No beams though and Bandai removed the Unicorn's horn from the A plate.

HasuMasu 2012-01-19 08:10

^ It's true that the RG is a glorious thing to behold, but it has its issues, namely with looseness and parts falling off. :sad:

Then again there's the PG, but that would send me to the streets immediately. :heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.