AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-11 20:21

Man i swear you're a masochist when it comes to model building

Strigon 13 2014-04-11 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5079849)
Man i swear you're a masochist when it comes to model building

You want to suffer? Try to assemble a Gao Gao Sword Impulse. That thing is hell incarnated.

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-11 21:01

Small time

Have YOU try to assemble a Gaogao bootleg MG?

Wild Goose 2014-04-11 21:32

Right so rather than get involved in more NSFD or War Room stupidity on SB, I'm building my ECOAS Jegan. Also taking photos again.

Skye629 2014-04-11 22:11

You guys are making me NOT look forward to building my first RG lol


Also the new UC Trailer just sold me on getting a Green Psychoframe Unicorn to pose with the Banshee

wavehawk 2014-04-12 00:05

I once built the MG Zeta Gundam (The older Ver 1.0). Building the RG Zeta is the same thing only smaller. MUCH SMALLER.

As for the upcoming Turn-A HGkit...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...78072050_n.jpg

Wild Goose 2014-04-12 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5079951)
Also the new UC Trailer just sold me on getting a Green Psychoframe Unicorn to pose with the Banshee

You mean you weren't already saving up for a Green Psychoframe Unicorn? :p

Skye629 2014-04-12 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5080140)
You mean you weren't already saving up for a Green Psychoframe Unicorn? :p

Nope, cuz my bro already has the normal NTD, which I built for him

Along with my own Banshee NTD

And a unbuild normal Unicorn NTD in the unbuilt pile, also owned by my bro (bought a second after the beam saber peg on the backpack snapped, which also happened again lol, then he rage-quit building them



So yeah, I already more or less built it twice already, and by the time I get the Norn's and the Green version and finish those I would have built:

3 Unicorn NTD
2 Banshee Unicorn Mode
2 Banshee NTD

Repetitive as hell (though the normal Unicorn is not too bad, since its white its easier to clean and whatnot)

Wild Goose 2014-04-12 10:24

@Skye:

Good point. Maybe I should make my next HGUC a Normal Unicorn then - afterall I've got white marker now, even if it is AGE colors...

Also I've started building my ECOAS JEgan. And you know what, it's finished! Not even five minutes! XD

...okay, I just plunked the ECOAS head on the Stark body, took off the Stark parts, and mounted the ECOAS backpack. :p :heh:

Okay, in all seriousness, I have to say: Stark Jegan without its parts? Just looks like an ordinary Jegan. Feels a little boring. Not special. And jesus it's using the GM II's beam rifle. (Also, the ECOAS backpack fits loosely into the Stark Jegan's mount for some reason.)

But then, I tried something, mounting the ECOAS Jegan's visor. And whaddya know, that small addition suddenly made it seem more badass. What is this I don't even...

Pics to follow tomorrow.

MoonLightShadows 2014-04-12 17:33

I spent 3 years looking at my Stark Jegan and never relized I put the normal Jegan mouth piece on. After replaced it with the Stark Jegan mouth guard and gave its missle launcher instantly looked 100% More awesome, while airborne ready to strike the Kshatriya.

Bonta Kun 2014-04-13 13:53

Ha, got me something I shouldn't have bought at all and I really mean I really shouldn't have bought it at all but when I was in my local comic store and happened to spy something on the top shelf I really didn't expect to see and just had to get it.....

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Strigon 13 2014-04-13 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 5082376)
Ha, got me something I shouldn't have bought at all and I really mean I really shouldn't have bought it at all but when I was in my local comic store and happened to spy something on the top shelf I really didn't expect to see and just had to get it.....


Ok, I just have to say it.... I HATE YOU SO MUCH! A metal Build cost an arm and a leg, and yet you got one? You are lucky as hell.

The Destiny is one of my top five favs gundams. Tell me does it come with the "Wings of Light" effect?

Bonta Kun 2014-04-13 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strigon 13 (Post 5082420)
Ok, I just have to say it.... I HATE YOU SO MUCH! A metal Build cost an arm and a leg, and yet you got one? You are lucky as hell.

The Destiny is one of my top five favs gundams. Tell me does it come with the "Wings of Light" effect?

Sadly no wing effect parts.

You know thing is Destiny isn't one of my top favs, it's nice but I never felt like I wanted the MG or anything.
However when I saw the Metal Build when it was announced I did want it then cause as far as Metal builds go it's one of my favorites even more so than the Exia(which imo is abit plain).
Now if they only give me mai Metal Build Sinanju I could probably give up the hobby:P
There wouldn't be anything sexier than a MB Sinanju or a PG Sinanju.

Araxiel 2014-04-14 08:14

What manner of LED do I need to get to fit it into the GP Base?

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-14 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 5083444)
What manner of LED do I need to get to fit it into the GP Base?

I think standard MG LED should suffice...

maknaedik 2014-04-14 09:17

Just a sample of my VSWIP

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...50119775_n.jpg

Beam rifle, hyper bazooka, shield and beam sabers left :P

More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/maknaedik/m...e=3&uploaded=8

Wild Goose 2014-04-14 22:28

Hey guys.

Not really a fan of the beige parts on my ECOAS Jegan, thinking of coloring them gray. Is it possible to mix black and white color from the gundam marker to make gray?

Skye629 2014-04-14 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5084185)
Hey guys.

Not really a fan of the beige parts on my ECOAS Jegan, thinking of coloring them gray. Is it possible to mix black and white color from the gundam marker to make gray?

It is, the problem with markers though is getting out the right amount/ratio. then mixing fast enough to still be wet to apply

Just use a Gray gundam marker or get normal gray paint in a bottle, way easier

Wild Goose 2014-04-14 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5084195)
It is, the problem with markers though is getting out the right amount/ratio. then mixing fast enough to still be wet to apply

Just use a Gray gundam marker or get normal gray paint in a bottle, way easier

I figured as much, but I've already spent too much money on Gunpla this month :T_T:

Skye629 2014-04-15 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5084212)
I figured as much, but I've already spent too much money on Gunpla this month :T_T:

I suggest when you get the cash/opportunity, to get the standard set of Gundam Markers or the 00 ones (both comes with all the standard gundam colors in their series shades, red, blue, yellow, white, gray), and order 1-2 extra gray markers along with those if possible. 80% (rough number obtained from observation) of missing color apps are gray, so you tend to go through those faster than the other colors. and while you are at it, order a black pen as well (the paint type) which also comes in handy for many things


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.