AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Cosmic Eagle 2020-11-27 10:59

Saw leak of gacha classes. No Assassin...meaning Vitch ain't here yet. Thank heavens. My still regenerating Quartz pool is safe

But for people who want Muramasa and Seimei....There's Saber and Caster. Now I don't know if Muramasa will be an Alter Ego or Saber but.....

belatkuro 2020-11-27 11:25

Spoiler for Muramasa:

AC-Phoenix 2020-11-27 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 6449233)
I've got to admit. The Emperor grew on me quite a bit with all the shade thrown at Tamamo Vitch. Was kind of refreshing to see her so utterly cornered and left in a very bad spot until she was 'rescued.'

Moreover, him calling Vitch Daji basically just confirms what know from another fate game already: The story on Tamamo's profile about being nice and misunderstood is total BS. :rolleyes:

Also, obviously Holmes went right for the "benefactions" :heh:

E: Ps: Did Euryale get nerved or is it just me not using formal craft, but rather the Ce with Mash, Holmes and minivinchi in front of Skadi's castle? I mean she still one shots the Saber... But the Berserker...

Cosmic Eagle 2020-11-27 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6449281)
Spoiler for Muramasa:

Aye, but just in case. Who knows how the story will turn.....And one does not just tempt gacha. There have been more than numerous occasions where the gacha and story do not line up at all

AC-Phoenix 2020-11-28 22:03

When you fight a true ancestor- assassin and your only proper attack-caster is Sieg... Who couldn't even get a shot at his NP.
The most decent combatants in that fight were Heracles and Tamamo.

Well I needed a Quartz, but Herc eventually took care of her...

Anh_Minh 2020-11-29 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6449478)
When you fight a true ancestor- assassin and your only proper attack-caster is Sieg... Who couldn't even get a shot at his NP.
The most decent combatants in that fight were Heracles and Tamamo.

Well I needed a Quartz, but Herc eventually took care of her...

Do you mean Section 12 or later?

AC-Phoenix 2020-11-29 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anh_Minh (Post 6449506)
Do you mean Section 12 or later?

It was section 12, where she gets to spam her NP.
TbH If Herc wouldn't have had Class disadvantage against her(and everyone else), he would have mauled her without me having to use Quartz :heh:

Anh_Minh 2020-11-29 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6449527)
It was section 12, where she gets to spam her NP.
TbH If Herc wouldn't have had Class disadvantage against her(and everyone else), he would have mauled her without me having to use Quartz :heh:

If you like Berserkers without class disadvantage, I have some good news and some bad news for you...

On an unrelated note:
Spoiler for LB3 ending:

Void 2020-12-01 05:05

Got Xiang, got Liangyu and Lan Ling. But now I'm left with enough for only one roll for Yu. Have some mercy and let me reunite her with her beloved asap, gacha.

belatkuro 2020-12-02 07:06

5.5 starts on Friday, 6pm JST. Gacha is 5 star Alter Ego, Ashiya Douman and 4 star Saber Watanabe no Tsuna. Berserker Kintoki gets a new costume. Makes him look like Caesar in Jojo Battle Tendency.

Bedi will get a new costume and animation/NP update. Arash also gets animation/NP update.

Forgot to add, Master level increases from 150 to 160. And the special continue prisms we got are usable in 5.5.

Sheba 2020-12-02 07:37

threw one ticket. Got Robomom.

Dextro 2020-12-02 12:09

So this just happened: new FGO Anime incoming, from the looks of it it just might be a Carnival Phantasm kind of show.

https://anime.fate-go.jp/fgc/

AC-Phoenix 2020-12-02 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anh_Minh (Post 6449531)
If you like Berserkers without class disadvantage, I have some good news and some bad news for you...

On an unrelated note:
Spoiler for LB3 ending:

Yeah, but the thing I also instantly had to think is:
Spoiler for LB3:

Void 2020-12-02 16:28

Ashiya Douman finally bites the dust.

Koyans will be next when we get to LB6, mark my words.

Sheba 2020-12-02 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6449883)
Spoiler for LB3:

Dude, she became a joke in fanon.

AC-Phoenix 2020-12-02 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Void (Post 6449901)
Ashiya Douman finally bites the dust.

I think Vitch will have a final bout with Tamamo and die there, given that she proclaimed that the only one who can actually defeat her is herself. I'm not sure that will happen during a Camelot LB though. Her caster version is pretty much made to fight against Vitch, and the cat probably also wants a piece of Vitch.

What I'm missing though is any reference to her being a Tail at all. They just call her Tamamo vitch starting with the chinese losbelt, but there is not a single line, about how obvious it should have been, since she is basically just a more pinkish tamamo-no-mae. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6449907)
Dude, she became a joke in fanon.

As far as I've followed the wiki, due to the discrepancy between her Story-strength and actual strength.

Cosmic Eagle 2020-12-02 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6449883)
Spoiler for LB3:

Wait till you get Paisen's Summer event lmao. Bullying her is a meme at this point

Quote:

Never. Not until before the fight with Beast Olga at least

Void 2020-12-03 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 6449922)
Never. Not until before the fight with Beast Olga at least

Spoiler for spoiler:

Cosmic Eagle 2020-12-03 05:47

It would be a chapter on its own I mean. Beasts so far all get their own chapters. 6.5 maybe, or after 7 if it turns out Olga isn't the last boss....Not to mention that Vitch isn't actually an apostle and more like doing stuff on her own whim

On another note, Arash NP got extended animation. His farming ability is RUINED!!!

AC-Phoenix 2020-12-03 10:29

So, When will we get the strategist on the summoning list?