AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Manga Discussion: Chapter 337[spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20667)

hi no ken Jebus 2004-09-16 11:04

Manga Discussion: Chapter 337[spoilers]

Chapter title "The Body Guards of the City of Water"

-Franky and Luffy are interrupted by the Galley-La folks Franky warns them not to interfere Kaku tells him they would have stopped him even without a reason since he is destroying their shipyard

-After the events above Paulie begins to question Luffy about why he do it and what is his motive, and why wasnt he satisfied with shooting Iceberg that he has to come after their shipyard. After getting really angry he proceeds to use some Rope action moves on Luffy and starts wailing on him

-Franky then gets pissed they are interfering and eventually Tileston begins to beat his ass with his supernatural strength. People are cheering and telling them to finish them off.

-there's some diaglog between them and Luffy is told they are going to kill him because of what he did to Iceberg. After denying it they say that Iceberg remembered 2 attackers and that one of them was Nico Robin. Luffy stands up for her but no one is listening

-chapter ends with the entire town hellbent on capturing the straw hats.

the raw that was out since wednesday is not all that great so this is what i could make out will update once i find something readable

Lord Raiden 2004-09-16 13:08

hehe. Sounds interesting. They've got a ship they can't really use and a whole city that would love to see them strung up and fed to the fish. :D

Antonik 2004-09-16 13:15

thanks for the summary.

Yoska 2004-09-16 13:39

It's been a while from the last time Luffy bounced bullets. I almost forgot that Luffy's ability. Not much happened really but it's good to see poor Robin-chan, did she cried :twitch: ? Good action, Paulie's rope action is sweet and Luchie's power is still kept hidden :(. These early releases are spoiling me, I'm getting used to this.

Edit: HQ version is up.

Love Cook 2004-09-16 14:23

I can see what kinda looks like tears streaming down her cheek but I think it's just the picture. Of course, i have the low, low, low, super low, low quality copy, so it's hard for me to tell.

Anyway this is pretty much what I had expected, only I hadn't thought of how much the citizens aside from the Galley-la would react.

C'monnnnnnn opening for a proud Usopp re-entrance. >_>

sOnJoOL 2004-09-16 20:21

oops i made a duplicate thread. :uhoh: :uhoh:

but it seems like a good action chapter.

Ral 2004-09-16 22:09

A better raw is out. Think the town and the Galley-Las will still go after Usopp? Or will Usopp come in and save the day. Wonder if Sanji and Chopper will get jumped in town, think the town knows that there part of the crew? Also at the end, Robin wasn't crying, she was reading then seemed concerned once she heard what was happening in the town.

We also got to see another Arabasta character again.

Nubixkube 2004-09-16 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ral
We also got to see another Arabasta character again.

Who was that?

hi no ken Jebus 2004-09-17 09:57

Manga Discussion: Chapter 337[spoilers]

i suppose you are talking about Kohsa (sp?) in the little side story of Gedatsu. Well now that i have seen a more better version of the raw it seems the Galley La people have normal people powers. Like Paulie has his rope moves. LuLu has his double guns which after he saw didnt work did some sweet kicks on Luffy. Kaku has weird ones tho like he throws spatulas and jumps high to do some air throws or something after Tileston did a home run swing with a huge chunk of wood on Franky. And Rob Lucchi did some weird punches like his version of a gomu gomu no gatling gun and then finished it with some super open hand thrust. No mention of devil fruits so im thinking they are like zoro and sanji in terms of powers.

Yea robin was hanging out and noticed the people below talking about what's happening and she seemed a bit confused and/or concerned although her expressions can be hard to read. the townspeople will most likely go after all the straw hats although sanji, chopper, and ussop dont have wanted posters. Nami got caught because was seen with luffy. So im thinking Kokoro or Ussop will show up next chapter.

sOnJoOL 2004-09-17 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
i suppose you are talking about Kohsa (sp?) in the little side story of Gedatsu. Well now that i have seen a more better version of the raw it seems the Galley La people have normal people powers. Like Paulie has his rope moves. LuLu has his double guns which after he saw didnt work did some sweet kicks on Luffy. Kaku has weird ones tho like he throws spatulas and jumps high to do some air throws or something after Tileston did a home run swing with a huge chunk of wood on Franky. And Rob Lucchi did some weird punches like his version of a gomu gomu no gatling gun and then finished it with some super open hand thrust. No mention of devil fruits so im thinking they are like zoro and sanji in terms of powers.

Yea robin was hanging out and noticed the people below talking about what's happening and she seemed a bit confused and/or concerned although her expressions can be hard to read. the townspeople will most likely go after all the straw hats although sanji, chopper, and ussop dont have wanted posters. Nami got caught because was seen with luffy. So im thinking Kokoro or Ussop will show up next chapter.

wait who's kokoro?

Yoska 2004-09-18 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
wait who's kokoro?

The drunken train stationmaster in Blue Station.

Stephen's script for 337 is out.

Edit: I'm bored...

Ok if Galley-Las end up to be villains which I doubt fighting pairs could go like this. There is 7 main members in both groups.

Luffy vs Iceberg - Leaders
Zoro vs Tilestone - Battle of strength
Nami vs Paulie - Miniskirt & boobs vs Hates anything that's sexy
Usopp vs Lulu - Gun figthers
Sanji vs Kalifa - Kickers + Love Cook vs a Lady
Chopper vs Kaku - Jump power
Robin vs Luchi - Moodys and DF users(?)