AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Exia_00 2011-09-24 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3775713)
I will call it first here.

MK-II for RG No.6.

RG 6?

Whats 5?

1: RX 78-2
2: Zaku
3: Aile Strike
4: Freedom?
5:?

Sworra 2011-09-24 09:03

4 is the Green Zaku, 5 is Freedom..

Araxiel 2011-09-24 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3778110)
Yes, demand is always a thing. But if ever they make on out of the three, the other two will follow :)

It would be remiss of them to pass up on a chance to get three kits off the same basic runners. :p

Appel 2011-09-24 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3778382)
4 is the Green Zaku, 5 is Freedom..

yup. the MK-II will really be #6 as it seems. and i must say that i like that a lot... i am perfectly happy with my MK-II 2.0 but its still a great suit and needs more love^^

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-09-24 10:36

Haaah...ever since Bandai started with their chain of MGs from Wing series, I've been trying to re-ignite my desire of assembling Gunplas. It's been a long time now (I've been busy with my college and then job). I want to start from the small first.

Now I've finished it. My Bakunetsumaru with minor painting. :cool:


Next stop: My MG Gundam NT-1 Alex. Then, I'm ready to buy & assemble MGs again. :D

Rising Dragon 2011-09-24 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Principalities (Post 3778269)
AGE 1 - Homage to Vanilla Gundam?
AGE 2 - Homage to Zeta?
AGE 3 - Homage to ZZ?

The only similarity design-wise the AGE-2 has to the Zeta Gundam is the ability to transform. As far as its aesthetics go, AGE-2 is a lot more reminiscent of other Gundams, particularly 00 Raiser, one prototype 00 Qan[T], and the Arios or Harute.

Appel 2011-09-24 14:52

did you guys ever wonder what to do with your sprues when you finished a kit?

how about this:
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/yc6mywl2/Foto1045.jpg

a gunpla wall mount made of old sprues from my HMM ZOIDS liger zero schneider^^

works with MGs as well by the way:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/w9lr8i4k/Foto1047.jpg

you just need to make it bigger to support the weight.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-09-24 15:29

Wow, that's very creative, App! ^_^

Still, there's this small problem, that sprues you got (especially the big one) look quite distracting. If I may suggest, maybe you could paint your sprues to match your wall so that the focus remain toward the kits. How about that? ^_^

Appel 2011-09-24 15:31

yeah i thought so, too. im just very low on paints so i will probably keep it like that for now :P

Dragonar Fan 2011-09-24 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3778696)
did you guys ever wonder what to do with your sprues when you finished a kit?

how about this:
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/yc6mywl2/Foto1045.jpg

a gunpla wall mount made of old sprues from my HMM ZOIDS liger zero schneider^^

works with MGs as well by the way:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/w9lr8i4k/Foto1047.jpg

you just need to make it bigger to support the weight.

Major props for that , the most o do is use em for kitbashing

maknaedik 2011-09-24 23:22

Nice one Appel! I just shared your idea in an FB group where I belong. I will prolly try that someday :)

edit: Hey Appel, people were asking on what kind of adhesive material you used for those. Thanks :)

Appel 2011-09-25 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3779133)
Nice one Appel! I just shared your idea in an FB group where I belong. I will prolly try that someday :)

edit: Hey Appel, people were asking on what kind of adhesive material you used for those. Thanks :)

i used regular plastic cement from revell to glue the pieces. regular glue doesnt cut it in this case, you need to weld the pieces together so that they can actually support the models.

maknaedik 2011-09-25 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3779285)
i used regular plastic cement from revell to glue the pieces. regular glue doesnt cut it in this case, you need to weld the pieces together so that they can actually support the models.

I also thought you'd use that. It makes sense. Thank for the info.

Anyway, I found an interesting review of HG 1/144 Age-1 Normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evOvVwCYmmo

Appel 2011-09-25 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3779382)
I also thought you'd use that. It makes sense. Thank for the info.

Anyway, I found an interesting review of HG 1/144 Age-1 Normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evOvVwCYmmo

no problem^^

can you link me to that FB group you were talking about?

im also currently making another wall mount for me delta plus^^

maknaedik 2011-09-25 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3779426)
no problem^^

can you link me to that FB group you were talking about?

im also currently making another wall mount for me delta plus^^

This is the link of my post, of course it comes with your name as a credit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1110...67145016641778

Appel 2011-09-25 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3779525)
This is the link of my post, of course it comes with your name as a credit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1110...67145016641778

i dont really care whether you gave credit to me or not, im just glad that people enjoy this and want to try it themselves^^

i also got my delta plus up in the air now:

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/g7l9frc0/Foto1050.jpg

although this was a little more tricky because it has a custom action base connector...

maknaedik 2011-09-25 23:08

@Appel Well, I do that just to be formal :P

Anyway, an observation of my fellow GMAC member about the FA Unicorn

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...20911620_n.jpg

Looks like it will use the OVA version's. Hmmm...

Appel 2011-09-26 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3780408)
@Appel Well, I do that just to be formal :P

Anyway, an observation of my fellow GMAC member about the FA Unicorn

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...20911620_n.jpg

Looks like it will use the OVA version's. Hmmm...

oh wow, it really is the OVA version... i guess that means that there wont be an official OVA version of this kit as a later release

Bonta Kun 2011-09-26 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3780408)
@Appel Well, I do that just to be formal :P

Anyway, an observation of my fellow GMAC member about the FA Unicorn

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...20911620_n.jpg

Looks like it will use the OVA version's. Hmmm...

lol I just have to say while you can just about make it out that has to be the worst comparison image I've seen, lol couldn't they have all models posed the same i.e from the front >__<:heh:

But I think it would stand to think that they would use the updated OVA ver instead of the older ver KA.
Since the Unicorn ver KA is discontinued anyway?

Appel 2011-09-26 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3780659)
lol I just have to say while you can just about make it out that has to be the worst comparison image I've seen, lol couldn't they have all models posed the same i.e from the front >__<:heh:

well to be fair, the FA unicorn isnt out yet so its pretty hard to get a photo of it in the same pose ;D
i think that comparison is good enough. its obvious that the ver.ka version has the improved leg armor, thats all the image needs to show.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.