AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-23 20:03

HOLY SHIT

oh God

we got both gyan vulcan and gouf r35

HNGGGGG!!!

Skye629 2014-04-23 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5095589)
Now that I had time to take another look at Episode 7's poster, I am somewhat convinced that assuming Bandai didn't lose all their common sense, most likely, we will be getting a regular release MG Banshee Norn... in Green PsychoFrame Final Battle Colors. Of course, why they would release the Green one as regular and the Gold one as exclusive is anyone's guess.

That said, I am still totally waiting on that MG Exia Dark Matter and Rinascita. Probably won't be happening till sometime later this or next year, given that X Maoh and Fenice hasn't even been announced yet, but I do think and hope that they'll get announced somewhere down the lines.

The reason for the Norn release is that they problem want a "mainstream" green frame release for it, since the previous Ka. version with the last battle colors was an exclusive. This way it allows people to get their hands on a green framed banshee, and forces those who want an orange frame Norn to buy the original

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5095961)
HOLY SHIT

oh God

we got both gyan vulcan and gouf r35

HNGGGGG!!!

Calm down lol

Skye629 2014-04-24 00:05

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ovYGK8Ycqt...0/35252553.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oiBehQdRFL...ntitled-36.jpg

Despite being an exclusive, I actually want this guy

Always had a soft spot for the Asshimar design, but never really dug its Zeta colors

Also the price is quite reasonable for an online exclusive too

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-24 00:24

Ashimar looks 3 times cooler in that color scheme IMHO

Skye629 2014-04-24 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5096243)
Ashimar looks 2 times cooler in that color scheme IMHO

Fixed :D

3x is reserved for the red suits/recolors LOL



I love the price too, its EXACTLY the same as the normal release, which is killer considering its transformable (despite having so little accessories) and comes with its own stand

firefox 2014-04-24 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5096224)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ovYGK8Ycqt...0/35252553.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oiBehQdRFL...ntitled-36.jpg

Despite being an exclusive, I actually want this guy

Always had a soft spot for the Asshimar design, but never really dug its Zeta colors

Also the price is quite reasonable for an online exclusive too

It's a couple of years late.

I allready have the regular and recolor ashimar in HCM Pro

wavehawk 2014-04-24 05:14

Dammit, Bandai. Y U Troll me with "Game only Exclusive" kit when you know I don't own a PS4?!?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1H8Hn3boe-...titled-116.jpg

Strigon 13 2014-04-24 12:25

I'll just leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/8vxzkzJ.jpg

sentrysight 2014-04-24 13:36

Can anyone help me identify these two? They came with a set of two other figures and I want to sell them. Thanks!


Butagami 2014-04-24 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentrysight (Post 5096848)
Can anyone help me identify these two? They came with a set of two other figures and I want to sell them. Thanks!


the left one is the rx-78-2, the original gundam, and the right one is the zeta gundam;)

StrikeFreedomV2 2014-04-24 15:55

I'm sure the left one is the GP02, judging by the shoulders and the head vulcans.

Butagami 2014-04-24 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 5096965)
I'm sure the left one is the GP02, judging by the shoulders and the head vulcans.

now that you mention it...
You're probably right.


Btw, does anyone know how to treat a broken hip joint on a mg. my 00Q shelf-dived on me, and now it's leg has broken off....
I tried revell model glue, but the part came loose again.

Skye629 2014-04-24 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 5097087)
now that you mention it...
You're probably right.


Btw, does anyone know how to treat a broken hip joint on a mg. my 00Q shelf-dived on me, and now it's leg has broken off....
I tried revell model glue, but the part came loose again.

Which part exactly is broken and how? Pictures might help

Wild Goose 2014-04-24 21:28

Yeah so the Unicorn Normal and Jesta were on sale at gundam.my, so I went and bought both. T_T

Gunpla. Once you start, you can't stop. :T_T:

Strigon 13 2014-04-24 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5097233)
Yeah so the Unicorn Normal and Jesta were on sale at gundam.my, so I went and bought both. T_T

Gunpla. Once you start, you can't stop. :T_T:

That's the reason they call it like... plastic drug? or something like that.

Anyway, conflicted a little between getting the HGUC Sazabi or a HG Wing Zero Custom. Or just save enough money to buy my first Master Grade.

Skye629 2014-04-24 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild goose (Post 5072872)

also i decided fuck it, this will be the last gunpla i buy for a long time, i'm ordering the ecoas jegan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skye629 (Post 5073037)
thats what i told myself 6 kits ago......

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild goose (Post 5073142)
ah but with the ecoas, i will have the full set of all the gunpla i want for now. I've waited years for the jesta, i can wait a few more months. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild goose (Post 5097233)
yeah so the unicorn normal and jesta were on sale at gundam.my, so i went and bought both. T_t

gunpla. Once you start, you can't stop. :t_t:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I told you so!!!!!!!!

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-25 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strigon 13 (Post 5097321)
That's the reason they call it like... plastic drug? or something like that.

Anyway, conflicted a little between getting the HGUC Sazabi or a HG Wing Zero Custom. Or just save enough money to buy my first Master Grade.

Well, Wing Zero Custom should be... half the price. It's very old.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5097357)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I told you so!!!!!!!!

Good call

The reason I haven't buy any kit is because suck at saving these weeks

Znozzy 2014-04-25 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5097385)
The reason I haven't buy any kit is because suck at saving these weeks

Same here. Saving money for the summer, last kit i bought was the Rogue + Ootori.
After the Summer i'm going to buy MG Sazabi 2.0, Geara Doga, Universe Booster and a bloody MG Victory gundam too.

... can't wait for summer to be over.

wavehawk 2014-04-26 05:14

Char Zaku: Over Gundam Style
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...80681529_n.jpg

firefox 2014-04-26 06:57

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psf283bde6.jpg

Only thing i've built this year is Age suits. don't even have the time to review then seperately.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.