AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

cupcakes4chris 2009-08-10 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2572158)
don't rush, check twice before you lock two pieces together (make sure you are not missing anything like a polycap inside before snapping two piece shut) pay attention and have fun

Be aware of which leg and arm is which...putting the stickers on the wrong side of the leg/arm will be a pain in the butt..:[

and i had problems keeping the head together..keeps falling apart for me =/

Ardi220288 2009-08-10 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexus_Z3 (Post 2572127)
Finally my MG Exia arrived. This will be my first time building a MG - is there any precaution or tips that I should take? I love the kit and I don't want to screw it up :upset:

- careful at the small parts when it breaks or gone you might feel like killing somebody
- careful at snipping out a piece from a runner some times when you assemble a bit of plastic might left over

You might feel a little bit impatient putting things together but when it started to shaped up. satisfaction guarantee :D have fun

Alexus_Z3 2009-08-10 14:42

Thanx guys I really appreciate it. I guess patient is the key. I'll take my time and perhaps ask again if things come up - thanx


Edit:

Quote:

From ngeekhiong:
Several completed MG Exia are being auctioned on Yahoo! Japan Auction. The top three are calling for 27,000 Yen and above each! ^^
Done by gtfmachida - 30,000 Yen
http://i26.tinypic.com/1z1r95s.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/qod6r6.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/29w1tp1.jpg


Done by jyuis51 - 29,000 Yen
http://i28.tinypic.com/33cyatj.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/2ex56a9.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/a1csh.jpg



Done by zgmf_xg - 27,000 Yen
http://i25.tinypic.com/33ej0uv.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/33cogw1.jpg



LOL :heh:

Critias 2009-08-10 18:12

those look nice and all, but seriously, I would never buy a kit that someone else made, no matter how awesome it looked.

Nerroth 2009-08-10 20:34

Has anyone seen an attempt at a conversion (in any scale) of an R2 version of the Avalanche Exia?

LordStrike 2009-08-10 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2572818)
those look nice and all, but seriously, I would never buy a kit that someone else made, no matter how awesome it looked.

i do agree whit you on that whats the fun? were is the satisfaction? i think ill prefer my ugly built then a cool one but build by another one.

kenjiharima 2009-08-10 22:11

Question.

Did Gundam released a model of the Devil Colony?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...colonyhead.jpg

Rising Dragon 2009-08-10 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 2573296)
Question.

Did Gundam released a model of the Devil Colony?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...colonyhead.jpg

I... very seriously doubt it.

Amber.Dawn 2009-08-10 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2572158)
don't rush, check twice before you lock two pieces together (make sure you are not missing anything like a polycap inside before snapping two piece shut) pay attention and have fun

And when you do miss a polycap, whip out the razor! the sharper the better...

ingandeul 2009-08-10 23:21

I caved and ended up getting the Titanium finish. I don't think it was a bad thing considering I don't have the original and it was cheaper. :x

kenjiharima 2009-08-11 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2573318)
I... very seriously doubt it.

Damn...we only get the Dinosaur look... :(

darkstrife 2009-08-11 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingandeul (Post 2573394)
I caved and ended up getting the Titanium finish. I don't think it was a bad thing considering I don't have the original and it was cheaper. :x

lol i wanted a lot as well, but i cancelled my HLJ order for it as there's simply too much sprue marks on it and i don't think i will have the time nor the expertise to fix them up... although the price is astronomically cheap, if they decide to lower the price even more i'll probably cave in as well lol

ingandeul 2009-08-11 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2573889)
lol i wanted a lot as well, but i cancelled my HLJ order for it as there's simply too much sprue marks on it and i don't think i will have the time nor the expertise to fix them up... although the price is astronomically cheap, if they decide to lower the price even more i'll probably cave in as well lol

hehe Well, I am not going to allocate a lot of time to fixing up the marks either; possibly only enough to make the model look decent from a distance. And I don't know if it is going to get any cheaper than it already is. 40% off is... a lot. :x

LordStrike 2009-08-11 08:25

what month issue will the XN raser parts come out?

duotiga 2009-08-11 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2574122)
what month issue will the XN raser parts come out?

this mth :heh:

ac195 2009-08-11 11:11

I think I know what the general response would be here but I can't help but ask... what do you peeps think of this?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-gundam-models

LordStrike 2009-08-11 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2574355)
this mth :heh:

this month? is not October?

MeesesGlokmah 2009-08-11 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac195 (Post 2574417)
I think I know what the general response would be here but I can't help but ask... what do you peeps think of this?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-gundam-models

Now that's dedication! lol

But in all seriousness, he's CRAZY!!! There is never any reason why someone should kill himself, let alone over model kits!!!

Mrwei86 2009-08-11 19:40

Small question..Has anyone had their gundam model where the colour of the model starts to fade?(without painting it/original colour)

LordStrike 2009-08-11 23:03

so every mag of this month comes whit an XN raiser or just an specific number?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.