AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Episode 65 Discussion [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4015)

eLstar 2004-01-01 22:17

Episode 65 Discussion [Spoilers]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s upcoming episode which I will try and post every Monday. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that there might be spoilers of the Manga. You have been warned.

Now for the people who don’t know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag unless it has to do with the future manga chapters. But in case you want to put a spoiler tag, and feel more generous then normal you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:

1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place. It's alright if you're not used to the idea just yet but if I see a person continuously disregard this topic I will be very annoyed...and I just might have the power to stop you in your tracks.

:)

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, and try and keep it on topic.

*Also, note that Episode 65 does not come out this week, but next week. I just decided I might as well stick up one now before some people get bored and post all over the place.

Vicious 2004-01-01 22:28

lol I was going to say "Dranz-san, did you forget that Naruto didn't air this week?" lol

Well, this episode will pretty much cover both chapters 109 and 110, with Sasuke's arrival. He and Gaara will only fight in 66- and if 66 turns out to be other one-hour special like someone said in the Naruto new OVA thread (in other words, if 66 turns to be 66 AND 67 :p), Sasuke's fight with Gaara (which's 4 chapters- 11 through 114) would fit perfectly in one-hour. *hopes the one-hour special rumor is true*

But Sasuke still looks gay...
:D

eLstar 2004-01-01 22:34

I'm his greatest fan, and I must say I have to agree.

He can be the next member of the Village People...

*sings to the tune of In the Navy*

In the Shinobi...

monir 2004-01-01 22:36

oooh..That means we will be watching Sakura-chan candidly expressing her emotions by escaping in the flashback-zone which will be triggered by Sasuke's arrival. I can't wait as usual. I hope the rumors are true about two episodes airing together although that doesn't mean squat if the extra episode is just a giant filler (definition of a true filler) like the last time.

GreyArea 2004-01-01 22:46

Yup, should be a nice ep. I cant wait to see them arrive, if its even half as cool as it was in the manga I'll explode with an overflow of cool-imagery-intaking.

Unfortunately, the week after the 1 hour special there is supposed to be no Naruto airing, again. That is, if this rumour is true.

-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- 2004-01-01 23:37

judgin from the preview it seems like Sasuke and Gaara fight does start in the next episode so i think that 1 hr rumor is pretty accurate. I mean they sure had the time for it.

eLstar 2004-01-02 00:36

Nah, it'll just be his apperance and

Spoiler:

The hour special just has to be Sasuke fighting, because damn that fight better be animated well unlike the crap they gave us in the preview...

Nine Devil 2004-01-02 01:49

Wtf wasn't this gonna air at 7 January?!

Grav 2004-01-02 02:45

Ah, the relentless sharp wit of Nine Devil.

It would be interesting if episode 65 was a hour one special.

Gear853 2004-01-02 05:30

w00tage! i can't wait! it should be good!

Nine Devil 2004-01-02 05:55

Im too sharp :D

a_nevels666 2004-01-02 08:28

It's like this (I think):

07-1-2004 : Naruto episode (65)
14-1-2004 : Naruto special one-hour episode
21-1-2004 : No Naruto
28-1-2004 : Naruto episode

just think how cool it would be if the one-hour long episode was episode 66 and 67 in one, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because most likely half of it will be a recap episode. (like the previous one-hour special)

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2004-01-02 11:35

Yea if 66 and 67 were together that would be pretty nice, although I wouldnt count on it. :-\

DAK 2004-01-02 12:52

That would be beautiful although I'm not sure if my poor frail heart would be able to take all that excitement ^_^

I always get worked up during the fights, on the verge of screaming "YES! YES! KICK HIS ASS NARUTO!" but I manage to hold back, I don't want to think about what may happen if they do an hour special of 66 & 67 resulting in showing the whole sasuke - gaara fight at once... may God have mercy on my family and friends' souls...

Although, if 65 ends up being a recap episode I'm going to go nuts. Wait for two weeks and I end up watching an episode if filler.. oh man, lol. I really don't like sakura and to have an episode of her flashbacks again.. but hey, 66 and/or 67 should make up for it. Everyone loves a good fight episode.

Sasuke doesn't look THAT bad.

DemonNthaMist 2004-01-02 13:02

Spoiler:

i hope these eps come out in respectable time, cuz tha sooner these go by tha sooner we get to see tha best fight of them all.....well, one of tha few great fights to come. awww, my blood starts ta boil when i think of all tha action that is to come to life in tha coming weeks.

sousuk3 2004-01-02 13:41

baaaa thats fuken gay! i want it now!! :frustrated:

eLstar 2004-01-02 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAK
That would be beautiful although I'm not sure if my poor frail heart would be able to take all that excitement ^_^

I always get worked up during the fights, on the verge of screaming "YES! YES! KICK HIS ASS NARUTO!" but I manage to hold back, I don't want to think about what may happen if they do an hour special of 66 & 67 resulting in showing the whole sasuke - gaara fight at once... may God have mercy on my family and friends' souls...

Although, if 65 ends up being a recap episode I'm going to go nuts. Wait for two weeks and I end up watching an episode if filler.. oh man, lol. I really don't like sakura and to have an episode of her flashbacks again.. but hey, 66 and/or 67 should make up for it. Everyone loves a good fight episode.

Nah it looks horrible when I compare it to the manga...but I'm sure if they spend time and money on the animation with his new look it'll look a lot better then what they showed us.

Dryad 2004-01-02 14:58

I'd say that Sasuke look in ep 65 will go with out the episode will be. But if Sasuke/Gaara fight is indeed in a 1 hour ep then i guess i can't care less if ep 65 isn't that good. Even if the fight is in 2 ep it will just make the interest last longer so either way it don't bother me much than that cause i can wait 2 or 3 weeks for that fight.

a_nevels666 2004-01-02 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAK

65 won't be a recap episode, you can tell from the preview.
The fight between Gaara and Sasuka probably won't start until the very end of episode 65, but they will some other cool stuff in it:
Spoiler:

The first half of the one-hour episode will probably be a recap episode (Oh, the humanity!)

GreyArea 2004-01-02 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_nevels666
65 won't be a recap episode, you can tell from the preview.
The fight between Gaara and Sasuka probably won't start until the very end of episode 65, but they will some other cool stuff in it:
Spoiler:

The first half of the one-hour episode will probably be a recap episode (Oh, the humanity!)

I dont think there will be a recap. I dont know how they can wangle it into teh story like they did with the last one.

Ep 65 should end with Sasuke and Gaara facing off in the arena.

The next two episodes worth of material are fighting.

After that, anyone who's read the manga knows that the pace wont allow for the injection of a recap episode. Unless its done in a completely impersonal manner.