AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=77792)

NeoSam 2009-02-05 16:32

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza

The shounen (boy's) light novel series Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu by Igarashi Yuusaku (author) and Shaa (illustrator) will be getting a second season anime adaptation.

乃木坂春香の秘密
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

少年向けライトノベル
Shounen light novel.

The light novel series is published under the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko.
For now there are 9 volumes released of this light novel series.
Covers:

Author: Igarashi Yuusaku
Illustrator: Shaa

A manga adaptation is serialized in the seinen manga magazine Dengeki Moeoh.
For now there's 1 volume released of this manga.
Covers:

The manga is drawn by: Miyama Yasuhiro

Genre: Shounen, Comedy, Romance

cyberdemon 2009-02-05 17:35

Awesome! I loved the first season of this anime so the fact that there is a second season really had me pumped up.

Mushi 2009-02-05 23:08

First season was a lot of fun. I thought it was well made and I enjoyed pretty much every episode. This is good news. :D

monir 2009-02-05 23:16

Yay! More Haruka and her fascination with dojikko Aki-chan. Oh, how I loathe that doll.

:dots:

uis 2009-02-06 00:26

More Haruka, Siina and Mika...
So any news about new character ???

puretsundere 2009-02-06 00:59

Can't wait for the second season. I loved moe Haruka during season 1, and I expect even more moe-ness from Haruka in season 2. Should be another fun season.

IchiKyo 2009-02-07 22:35

I wonder what sorts of story we will have for hiding Haruka's secret. Can't wait to see Haruka again^^

Edgewalker 2009-02-08 04:42

First season started out interesting, turned into "So bad it's good" and ended as "Just plain shit."

Indifferent to a second season.

Otus 2009-02-10 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgewalker (Post 2205297)
First season started out interesting, turned into "So bad it's good" and ended as "Just plain shit."

My thoughts exactly.

physics223 2009-02-10 22:33

It wasn't all that bad. But it was pretty bad. It's a good thing the fall season came, because I was ready to declare it the best anime of 2008 despite everything. That was how bad I perceived the previous year was.

Rawgers 2009-02-11 02:04

Quote:

Totally Agree.

I'm debating if I shall waste my time on the second season. I like to give any series some "hope" that they become better, but this cliché show makes me think otherwise.

Nosauz 2009-02-11 08:27

honestly with the winter so week in its offerings, I feel kind of obligated to pick this up. Its a typical lovecom, and it was an interesting show that was fun to watch. Was it deep, and profound? Eh not so much but it definitely was something I didn't mind watching for half an hour once a week. but yea I'm not dying to see this, if its good i'll probably watch it, pretty much my typical stance on everything, but then again I'm watching akikan this season so I don't know if my opinion is valid... Pst i do it for the lulz

Kana Futayo 2009-02-13 23:26

*noto gasm again!* D:

I hate the ending itself but the other episodes especially the 1st half is great, so I like this series fairly. I hope the second season will satisfy me and most of the viewers who thinks the 1st season ending is bleh. :heh:

monir 2009-02-14 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawgers (Post 2210575)
Totally Agree.

I'm debating if I shall waste my time on the second season. I like to give any series some "hope" that they become better, but this cliché show makes me think otherwise.

You've already wasted your time by posting in the thread for Haruka. We will be totally ok if you waste a little more by watching Haruka related goodness in the coming days. Narf!

typhonsentra 2009-02-14 20:56

I don't think it ever left "So bad it's good" territory for me. I'll give it a go, just hope my brain doesn't melt.

I have to say though, this is probably the dumbest show I've ever watched. It's like the writer(s) just took every anime convention ever and threw them into a pot.

Shadow Kira01 2009-02-14 22:50

I have yet to watch the first season but if there is going to be a second season, then I will definitely watch the first. I find the story to be somewhat interesting.

Mushi 2009-02-14 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacchin (Post 2215612)
I hope the second season will satisfy me and most of the viewers who thinks the 1st season ending is bleh. :heh:

The ending wasn't all that great, but I was satisfied with it. I went into the series expecting it to be cliche, shallow entertainment and I ended up enjoying it quite a bit.

I just want to see more of Mika. :D

Vexx 2009-02-15 00:44

Wait... a second season of this was green lit? (soft laughter)

I guess this is what they call an insanely safe bet..... more hijinks with Gilligan and his harem. Good safe comedic fun. Sure sign of the economic downturn.

Yes, I'll watch it... the first season was fun once I realized it was never intended to do more than rinse, recycle, repeat. The parodies of every anime archetype female possible are silly fun.

Nukerjsr 2009-02-15 07:22

Quote:

I thought Episode 1-7 were pretty good, while 8-10 were ok and 11-12 were absolutely terrible.

I'm just curious to see how it plays out now that Haruka and Yuuto are actually offical. Maybe a little less awkward attitude this time around.

Spoiler for Spoiler-Related Thought...Kinda:

passin'gass 2009-02-17 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nukerjsr (Post 2218191)
I'm just curious to see how it plays out now that Haruka and Yuuto are actually offical. Maybe a little less awkward attitude this time around.

At school? Maybe still a secret, the usual horribly clichéd denials, etc which leads to Shiina Making Her (very public) Move, which leads to facepalm moments, saved as usual by Yuuto Saying The Right Thing.

Rinse. Repeat with the Imperial Guard.

Rinse. Repeat with the Asshole Otaku Haters.

Spoiler for I wonder if: