AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 688 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127576)

james0246 2014-08-05 23:25

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 688 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Come on Hinata. You have to appear so that you can almost die so that Naruto can freak out and the fans can 'gasm.

Otherwise, will be stuck with SasukexSakura dreck that isn't even interesting enough to hate.

That being said, spoilers will be released post haste (unless I missed a blurb stating that there will be no chapter this week, in which case tough luck).

milan kyuubi 2014-08-06 02:35

BS level officially over 900000000!!!!!!!!!!

DragoMuseveni 2014-08-06 02:37

Spoiler for Manga Chapter:

Nice chapter indeed

schedmaster 2014-08-06 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 5204913)

Indeed!!!!! Especially when Weekly Shonen Jump is on break next week.

Stark700 2014-08-06 02:41

Gotta say, that Susanno is actually pretty badass. I'm curious to know the full extent of its abilities.

milan kyuubi 2014-08-06 02:46

Logic has left Narutoverse!

BS power ups everywhere. As long as you are male, that is!

Also when did Obito ever told Naruto to be the 7th Hokage? He just told him to become Hokage or that he knows he will become Hokage!

ranchan13 2014-08-06 03:14

Quote:

Obito used Izanagi.
That's all I can say that makes any sense.

But yeah, I so called this in chapter 687's thread that the only way Kakashi could stay relevant is if Obito gave him both eyes, and the Uchiha Kekkei Genki to control it.

Unless Obito royally fucked up and Kakashi can't turn the eyes off, at which point he'll have to be blind completely unless in a fight.

OH&S 2014-08-06 03:38

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by schedmaster (Post 5204917)
Indeed!!!!! Especially when Weekly Shonen Jump is on break next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 5204924)
Logic has left Narutoverse!

BS power ups everywhere. As long as you are male, that is!

Glad everyone sees this. This is easily THE most BS chapter in the entirety of the Naruto manga, let alone in any manga series I've read (and I've read A LOT). Never have I wanted to punch a hole in my computer screen as much as I did when reading this chapter. :frustrated::frustrated:

The Small One 2014-08-06 03:42

So the eyes can even switch from the "dimension" of the deaths to th dream world of Kakashi... come on, the author could have thought of a better way to give Kakashi both of Obitos Sharingans. :-/

Shinagami 2014-08-06 03:45

It took Sasuke chapters and chapters to manifest a perfect susanoo bt kakashi can just whip one out of his ass... Sasuke is freaking Indra... This is the most stupid chapter ever I don't care how cool double MS Kakashi it doesn't make any sense... Worst part was Obito rising from dead in sprit form to give Kakashi his "spirit" sharingan which was DESTROYED by the way. ONLY cool thing was Naruto ripping limbs off

Shinagami 2014-08-06 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by OH&S (Post 5204966)
Glad everyone sees this. This is easily THE most BS chapter in the entirety of the Naruto manga, let alone in any manga series I've read (and I've read A LOT). Never have I wanted to punch a hole in my computer screen as much as I did when reading this chapter. :frustrated::frustrated:

I felt the same way...Its the most stupid thing it makes Naruto look like Bleach just getting random powerups that don't make any sense

Ulquiorra 2014-08-06 03:51

What the hell just happened? It is like Kishi doesn't even care anymore. Sharingan for everyone!

Can the manga please end in the next chapter? Put it out of its misery. Ugh.

Wandering Soul 2014-08-06 04:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by OH&S (Post 5204966)

Agreed the pure amount of BS this chapter is just astounding.

@ Ulquiorra Sorry but this isn't going to end until Kishi gets tired of money.

Shinagami 2014-08-06 04:15

I'm so angry at this chapter even Itachi who was child prodigy an UCHIHA and freaking bad-ass couldn't manifest a full susanoo. I hope Kishi is trolling us and that everyone is actually trapped in the infinite tsukuyomi and Kakashi just dreamt having both sharingans that would be so great

Avaricia 2014-08-06 04:23

The chapter last week where Naruto cried for the one who made his life miserable which really sucked BIG-TIME!, and now Kakashi with a Susanoo? Damn it man, Kishimoto wrote himself in a fucking corner. He's nuts if he thinks catering to his fans and making the characters become overpowered will work and save this fucking manga.

The Green One 2014-08-06 04:45

*munches popcorn*

Esclair 2014-08-06 04:56

Obito can switch between the life and death realms as he pleases? And give out Mango Sharingans like candy? He some kind of god now?

Farodin 2014-08-06 05:10

Wow you guys need to chill.Kishi has made it very clear since the introduction of godessess,world shifting and nuclear bombing cats and turtles that he has embraced the Over The Topness that is Naruto in full shonen mode.I hope no one actually expected Naruto to go back to it's roots.

OH&S 2014-08-06 05:20

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
This one had me in stitches.

Kumagawa 2014-08-06 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulquiorra (Post 5204976)
What the hell just happened? It is like Kishi doesn't even care anymore. Sharingan for everyone!

Can the manga please end in the next chapter? Put it out of its misery. Ugh.

Kishi hasn't since the war started everything since is so that the ratings will drop so he can end it but the ratings don't drop they stay in the top 3rd.