AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Tales of the Abyss (Archive) (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Tales of the Abyss - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=79407)

NightWish 2009-03-19 21:16

Tales of the Abyss - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Tales of the Abyss, Episode 25.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

NoLongerSane 2009-03-20 15:18

Finish watching the episode.
Spoiler for Ep. 25:

serenade_beta 2009-03-20 15:20

A good climax, with many unfortunate things as well.

Spoiler for ep25:

Kikuchi 2009-03-20 19:31

I'm not too sure how I feel about how this went...

Spoiler for ep25:

It was still okay overall. But the last dungeon on its whole (ambiance, story, battles, MUSIC) is easily one of my favorites RPG's endgame, so I'm totally biaised.

In fact, I already know I won't quite like next episode, seeing how much I LOVED every bit of the end, staff roll included :heh:

yolin.shana 2009-03-21 04:10

Spoiler for about the song:

serenade_beta 2009-03-21 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by yolin.shana (Post 2287102)
Spoiler for about the song:

She could have started anytime... Like, before they even started. She only had to open her mouth.
Heck, if it is that hard to sing, why not ask her allies to just defend her for two seconds so she can sing...

slayer545-sama 2009-03-21 13:07

WTF just happened!? O_O

Excuse Legretta is dead!? WTF? How cheap can you get with TIME FREEZE!:frustrated: I mean that is so not honor and cheesy for a battle although in terms of video gaming such powers are more fun.
R.I.P. Legretta and lots of :(:(:(:( sadness for you! T_T

So finally the replica Synch comes once again back and :bow::bow: wow was it a nice fight of him although his first one against Guy was WAY BETTER!
R.I.P. Synch and no tears for you but Anise had some tears

OMG! O_O They kill Asch!? WTF! Please do not tell me it will be Luke ending whereas no one knows it still in the game!? O_O I CANNOT BELIEVE they did this to Asch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Pentacle 2009-03-23 14:29

Wasn't Asch already dying? I mean for the last few episodes he's been complaining about "not having enough time left" etc etc.

Foreshadow 2009-03-23 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer545-sama (Post 2287737)
Excuse Legretta is dead!? WTF? How cheap can you get with TIME FREEZE!:frustrated: I mean that is so not honor and cheesy for a battle although in terms of video gaming such powers are more fun.
R.I.P. Legretta and lots of :(:(:(:( sadness for you! T_T

So finally the replica Synch comes once again back and :bow::bow: wow was it a nice fight of him although his first one against Guy was WAY BETTER!
R.I.P. Synch and no tears for you but Anise had some tears

OMG! O_O They kill Asch!? WTF! Please do not tell me it will be Luke ending whereas no one knows it still in the game!? O_O I CANNOT BELIEVE they did this to Asch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Spoiler for Asch:

I want to see how they do the ending!!

slayer545-sama 2009-03-25 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foreshadow (Post 2292701)
Spoiler for Asch:

I want to see how they do the ending!!

Did all these people perish as well in the game?

NoLongerSane 2009-03-25 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer545-sama (Post 2297803)
Did all these people perish as well in the game?

Pretty much the deaths you have seen in the anime has happened in the game.

rokkozor 2009-03-26 19:59

So far I think this anime series has been doing pretty well compared to previous Tales adaptations.

This episode felt a bit rushed if you ask me though.

Child_of_Sierra 2009-04-01 23:26

I found it slightly callous on everyone's part to just move on without even thinking of splitting up so Asch could get some backup.

Seriously, you leave one guy to hold off most of the enemy and still act surprised that he dies in the end.

FlareKnight 2009-04-02 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Child_of_Sierra (Post 2314043)
I found it slightly callous on everyone's part to just move on without even thinking of splitting up so Asch could get some backup.

Seriously, you leave one guy to hold off most of the enemy and still act surprised that he dies in the end.

I have to agree with you there. Just send a few people back to help Asch out. The rest can move ahead and take care of things until backup arrives. Afterall you know Van and Luke will spend at least five minutes (more if Tear goes too) talking with Van and wasting time before the fighting starts :heh:. Just send Guy and Natalia to help Asch out. Of course it's not like Jade cared either way. The man blew up his childhood "friend" in a pretty relaxed manner so not like he'd be phased by much. (I know Jade has emotions, just they are buried down there somewhere.)

Asch really should have changed clothes at some point. Clearly they decided to kill all the God Generals and counted him in since he was still dressed as one.

RamzaOwns 2009-04-10 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 2314407)
I have to agree with you there. Just send a few people back to help Asch out. The rest can move ahead and take care of things until backup arrives. Afterall you know Van and Luke will spend at least five minutes (more if Tear goes too) talking with Van and wasting time before the fighting starts :heh:. Just send Guy and Natalia to help Asch out. Of course it's not like Jade cared either way. The man blew up his childhood "friend" in a pretty relaxed manner so not like he'd be phased by much. (I know Jade has emotions, just they are buried down there somewhere.)

Asch really should have changed clothes at some point. Clearly they decided to kill all the God Generals and counted him in since he was still dressed as one.

well dist never died in the game, he reappeared in some sidequest

Foreshadow 2009-04-13 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Child_of_Sierra (Post 2314043)

They knew he was there, but i don't think they were aware of where he was.
Spoiler for Game:

FrOzE BLadE 2009-04-15 04:38

Spoiler for game:

qwertyuiopz 2009-04-22 01:12

the only episode that showed blood lol...

Dragon TY 2009-04-25 13:24

I like synch after watching this ep. I don't know why though.

Crontica 2009-07-01 11:24

This episode was indeed very poorly planned, i mean for gods sake you should not even RISK leaving someone alone to fend off the guards, especially within the ENEMIES STRONGHOLD!

Even if you lost an extra 40 more minutes if you knew it was going to pain you, and the entire team of the potential death of the abandoned individual.. DO NOT RUSH OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

It doesn't matter if it was written in the games script, there where by far too many opportunities to save asch during the past episodes 1. Lukes suggestion 2. House call 3. Jades Detection 4. Asches hired men

/end rant