AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 485 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111108)

sayde 2012-03-21 13:56

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 485 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

The chapter's already out. So enjoy this week's discussion folks.

Kallen4life 2012-03-21 13:58

Hali baby !!! Nooooo :(

go get her, Ichigo !

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-21 14:03

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA is capturing Halibel supposed to be an impressive demonstration of the new bad guys power? cause honestly 4 captains conquered hueco mundo alone so this is just pathetic.

Oh don't get your hopes up about good characters actually dieing I'm puting $20 now that Chōjirō Sasakibe is the only named good guy to die Kubo isn't a troll for nothing afterall.

sayde 2012-03-21 14:08

So Nel's back, a canon good guy finally dies, and Hallibel returns to the plot as well. All in all, this seems like a relatively interesting chapter (by Bleach standards). The return of arrancar's (both in appearance and through conversation) also gives me a little more hope of Aizen eventually returning.

Kafriel 2012-03-21 14:29

Poor Chojuro, you're the only character ever to die from the active roster of good bleach guys, and your attention is still around zero :heh: Gotta admit I'll be surprised if he really did die, even if he has had nothing but a name and a face in the entire manga.

I like the new villain, he kills his useless pawns before engaging in pointless war! Turns out he really was an arrancar, as expected his convo with Ichigo from the previous chapter is now moot.

itachi-san314 2012-03-21 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4064626)
The return of arrancar's (both in appearance and through conversation) also gives me a little more hope of Aizen eventually returning.

he is 100% percent returning. i cant imagine that not happening at some point. with this chapter, kubo has demonstrated that not only is he out of ideas for the series, he is just going to pay fan service from now on. all the bankais, returns of all the characters not specifically dead, backstories for all those missing ones, etc... I'm not complaining really since i dont expect an original story and if I did then i would prefer this fan service/safe arc, since the last original story of the fullbringers was so bad.

what would make this buckbeard character more powerful is if he freed aizen and then forced him into submission like hallibel. of course it would all be part of aizen's plan in the end

Liwyn 2012-03-21 14:38

I don't know what to say, so I'm just going to write what I thought while I was reading this chapter.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! oh my GOD! OH MY GOD!!! oh my god... OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOOOOD! OHhhhhh my GOD! oh my GOD. Oh. My. GOD. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! OH MY GOD!

Taco Bell 2012-03-21 14:51

well its pretty much 99% confirmed that probably grimmjow and stark are going to be alive too seeing as they were like the "good guy" arrancars along with halibel. Its nice to see somebody good dying for a change. Were making progress 500 chapters later! Also aizen needs to come back and destroy everyone.

vansonbee 2012-03-21 15:55

I usually read Bleach first and save my favorites, but seeing Halibel again means there a possible chance of Ulquiorra coming back.

Very Bias to female characters (& Ulquiorra = L). :D

Haak 2012-03-21 16:45

It was just a minor character that never did anything noteworthy. It's not exactly difficult to kill off characters like that. :heh:

Well at least he finally did it, I guess.

Kubo seems to have a habit of making bad guys that willing injure their own underlings for no real reason. Funny because that's exactly the kind of bad guy I tend to hate the most (for the wrong reasons). If you want to make a bad guy look evil then have him do something we can truly detest, like killing an innocent child. If you want to make him look powerful then don't bother because we know he's going to lose to Ichigo in a one on one fight anyway...

ri.kenji 2012-03-21 17:16

Page 15: "If I want arrancars, I can just get as many as I like."
Page 16: (Tia Halibel chained up)

I wonder if he's implying how easy it is to capture arrancars to raise an army, or suggesting that Halibel will somehow help him make such an army. :naughty:

Haak 2012-03-21 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ri.kenji (Post 4064909)
Page 15: "If I want arrancars, I can just get as many as I like."
Page 16: (Tia Halibel chained up)

I wonder if he's implying how easy it is to capture arrancars to raise an army, or suggesting that Halibel will somehow help him make such an army.

I was thinking that too but I'm pretty sure it was unintentional. Besides it couldn't possibly make any sense. How can a dead person, let alone a dead person without a soul somehow reproduce? And how would they grow so quickly? And how many times would he have to...err...well...:heh:

Kanon 2012-03-21 17:36

Now that was an enjoyable chapter. I was happy to see Nel (wish she had been in adult form though...)and Hallibel again, and I'm sure it won't be long until Grimmjow shows up.

It's good that Kubo finally killed a good guy too, even if he was mostly irrelevant. If only he could have killed the two new fodders he introduced too... when I read the summary, I scratched my head to remember who the hell Yuki was.

Alchemist007 2012-03-21 17:39

Harribel is a baby making slave. There I said it.

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-21 17:49

According to the databooks only Grimmjow and Hallibel of the espada survived so no Ulquiorra or Stark :(

ShiroiRyu 2012-03-21 17:53

Guy, i had a boner when reading this chapter.

Azure King 2012-03-21 18:45

will it be wrong of me to put a wallpaper of Hallibel chained up on my comp?

Sabaku Kyu 2012-03-21 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist007 (Post 4064947)
Harribel is a baby making slave. There I said it.

Then that guy is in for a surprise. He shoulda read the Bleach databook.

Bad Guy:"Alright, with this female vastrolorde I can father an army of invincible arrancar that will...wait, What? You said her hollow hole is where?? Damnit! is that info CANON?!!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega (Post 4064963)
According to the databooks only Grimmjow and Hallibel of the espada survived so no Ulquiorra or Stark :(

Actually Espada absolutely confirmed to be dead are Aaronerio, Syzael, Zomari, Ulq, Barragan and Yammi.

The only Espada absolutely confirmed to survive is Halibel (obviously)

Grimmjow, Noitora and Stark aren't officially confirmed either way. Though of the 3, Kubo said that GJ has the greatest chance of coming back. The other two are more than likely dead, but not out of the question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4064917)
I was thinking that too but I'm pretty sure it was unintentional. Besides it couldn't possibly make any sense. How can a dead person, let alone a dead person without a soul somehow reproduce? And how would they grow so quickly? And how many times would he have to...err...well...:heh:

More than likely he's just recruiting them like Aizen (though I never understood exactly how these guys manage to inspire such loyalty out of the hollows while treating them like absolute crap). I imagine that there's no shortage of arrancar/hollow. The problem is that ones strong enough to be serious threat should be very rare. Adjuchas-level are scarce enough, VL's are only a handful. He may be using Halibel like Aizen used the hyougoku found someway somehow to use her power to strengthen his army.

Kyero Fox 2012-03-21 19:33

Grimmjow was taken down not to far from grimmjow, I'm sure she returned the favor of him healing Ichigo.

I can just see the comedy strip of him freaking out from Nel's healing.

Calca 2012-03-21 19:35

So, they killed off a VC who didn't even get to show off his zanpakotou powers and whose only real fight was ended with a 1 hit KO.

Poor guy