AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto the Sequel - Speculation Thread concerning the future of the Naruto Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131205)

ReddyRedWolf 2015-08-06 14:25

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ps5kd6ci2t.jpg

Lutz2 2015-08-06 14:58

Spoiler for The Day Naruto became Hokage:

cyberdemon 2015-08-06 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lutz2 (Post 5613875)

typical Naruto lol. Anyone think that Himawari is going to become Sakura's apprentice? Salada is aiming for Naruto, Boruto is aiming for Sasuke, so Himawari with the strength to knock out Naruto would be perfect for Sakura's apprentice lol

lol

Wandering Soul 2015-08-06 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lutz2 (Post 5613875)

Knowing Naruto I really can't be too surprised by this

SoloPanda 2015-08-06 18:57

The rise and fall of the seventh Hokage... in five panels!!

That girl will be terrifying when she becomes a genin.

fuff 2015-08-06 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPanda (Post 5613989)
The rise and fall of the seventh Hokage... in five panels!!

That girl will be terrifying when she becomes a genin.

something that we will never get to see since kishi done with the manga and SP can still milk it tho

SoloPanda 2015-08-06 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuff (Post 5614001)
something that we will never get to see since kishi done with the manga and SP can still milk it tho

Sadly, because she just may be one of the most interesting character creations he's ever had. I know that she's just a melding of other character traits in her family mixed up in a box and dumped on the table... but sadly I still think she has a great deal of potential as a character.

The Green One 2015-08-06 23:17

Spoiler for Thus the pecking order of the Uzumaki household has been established...:

Foolish Boruto finds out he's at the bottom of the pecking order now as the legendary temper of the Uzumaki women passes onto the next generation. Alas Kushina couldn't be here to shed a tear of pride. Looks like Master Eugenicist Hiashi got the God Tier grandchildren he was plotting for. :heh:

cyberdemon 2015-08-07 00:06

haha Hinata still calls him Naruto-kun

Ultragunner 2015-08-07 03:59

Holy ball, so Himawari is generally gentle like Hinata, can have a happy-go-lucky and goofy face like Naruto, however she also snaps and explodes like Kushina? LOL :heh:

But I wonder if she will apologise to Naruto for hitting him like that (no need for Boruto :p).

It would be hilarious if she got afraid that she wouldn't be able to have any younger siblings because she hit her father like that lol

bonsobon 2015-08-07 04:45

Is Himawari going to be the series' way of trying to make the Byakugan relevant again? Or is it going to be another false dawn and be overshadowed once more by the other dojutsu?

ReddyRedWolf 2015-08-07 05:57

Here is the thing. Before this there is no indication Naruto-Hinata's kids can do Byakugan due to having the Namikaze blue eyes.

Apparently in Himawari's case she can but it needs an emotional trigger like the Uchiha with the Sharingan.

One of the problems with the Byakugan it can be identified on sight without being activated. Other ninja wanted to steal it which is why sealing the branch line of the Hyuuga started.

Basically mixing with Uzumaki family, who are distant relatives, the Hyuuga won the genetics lottery.

LevelSeven 2015-08-07 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuff (Post 5614001)

And even if there is a manga, we know how kishi handles female chars :/

cyberdemon 2015-08-07 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 5614396)
Here is the thing. Before this there is no indication Naruto-Hinata's kids can do Byakugan due to having the Namikaze blue eyes.

Apparently in Himawari's case she can but it needs an emotional trigger like the Uchiha with the Sharingan.

One of the problems with the Byakugan it can be identified on sight without being activated. Other ninja wanted to steal it which is why sealing the branch line of the Hyuuga started.

Basically mixing with Uzumaki family, who are distant relatives, the Hyuuga won the genetics lottery.

The Hyuuga usually only marry cousins or distant relatives within the Hyuuga clan and such in order to preserve the Byakugan. Adding outside blood is new so it wouldn't be surprising for changes to occur.

The Green One 2015-08-07 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LevelSeven (Post 5614415)
And even if there is a manga, we know how kishi handles female chars :/

Only know exception to that treatment is to have the Sharingan. That guarantees instant importance that trumps any other traits. :heh:

Tactics 2015-08-07 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 5614166)
Spoiler for Thus the pecking order of the Uzumaki household has been established...:

Foolish Boruto finds out he's at the bottom of the pecking order now as the legendary temper of the Uzumaki women passes onto the next generation. Alas Kushina couldn't be here to shed a tear of pride. Looks like Master Eugenicist Hiashi got the God Tier grandchildren he was plotting for. :heh:

Definitely, I can see Kushina hug Himawari and feel proud of her.

Also, that result remind me of some fanpic and fanfic that shown Himawari is Kurama friend after Naruto.
Now I can see it happens for real; I wonder if Kurama laughs hard when Himawari 'defeat' Naruto with just one finger.

:heh:

kampfer91 2015-08-07 15:24

Master is very pleased that his plan years long plan finally worked > : )

So usually Hima 's eyes is blue but will turn to lavender when she pisses off and active it ?

cyberdemon 2015-08-07 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5614916)
Master is very pleased that his plan years long plan finally worked > : )

So usually Hima 's eyes is blue but will turn to lavender when she pisses off and active it ?

Likely Boruto would be able to do it as well but likely hasn't been able to yet.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2015-08-07 23:32

Well, someone posted the full summary for Bolt's movie, and boy howdy, I did not expect that character to bite the dust.

cyberdemon 2015-08-08 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! (Post 5615256)
Well, someone posted the full summary for Bolt's movie, and boy howdy, I did not expect that character to bite the dust.

well if you're talking about

Spoiler for supposed death: