AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto the Sequel - Speculation Thread concerning the future of the Naruto Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131205)

kenjiharima 2015-04-24 01:20

Why is the focus is Sarada? I thought it was going to be Buruto/Bolt?

LevelSeven 2015-04-24 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 5512591)
Why is the focus is Sarada? I thought it was going to be Buruto/Bolt?

Because sarada is more interesting than boruto :uhoh: :heh:

Luminer Astartes 2015-04-24 03:32

...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LevelSeven (Post 5512609)
Because sarada is more interesting than boruto :uhoh: :heh:

Alternatively, Bolt had his spotlight in the original series epilogue and now it is Sarada's turn? Plus he's got a whole movie coming his way so yeah.

Incidentally, I like the interactions the parents have with their kids. They're actively shown to be spending time with them, Naruto and Sasuke's situations notwithstanding since the former is having to adjust to working the Hokage position while the latter is...elsewhere for vaguely explained reasons.

Avalon64 2015-04-24 09:12

Guys to the people wondering why the focus on Salade it's not because they don't want to focus on Boruto, this is an issue 0, this is simply setting up story elements for the real main story...no doubt Salade questioning her parentage, and how can people judge is Salade is more interesting then Boruto this LITERALLY is the start of anything with them in it, wait till there's more story out and if you still do remember, that's your opinion not everyone else's

Kafriel 2015-04-24 09:14

Quote:

the latter is...elsewhere for vaguely explained reasons.
Do we have anything at all regarding Sasuke's eternal roam?

Avalon64 2015-04-24 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 5512841)
Do we have anything at all regarding Sasuke's eternal roam?

like what do you mean? Like why he's still wondering the Earth? Nope...the initial answer is atonement or that he hasn't found his answer yet or something and feels he isn't worthy on returning, not that there be a house to return to when he gets back lol thanks Sakura

cyberdemon 2015-04-24 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5512840)
Guys to the people wondering why the focus on Salade it's not because they don't want to focus on Boruto, this is an issue 0, this is simply setting up story elements for the real main story...no doubt Salade questioning her parentage, and how can people judge is Salade is more interesting then Boruto this LITERALLY is the start of anything with them in it, wait till there's more story out and if you still do remember, that's your opinion not everyone else's

considering it was said that Orochimaru would be the main villain of this series, This Salada event would probably just be a means for him to starts chasing after her abilities when he catches wind of her through her questionings about Karen. This would likely force Sasuke back (who had kept his distance in order to avoid letting Orochimaru know about Salada) and make him her and Bolt's team leader to protect her. From there the focus would shift back to Bolt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5509983)
On April 27 th , Kakashi face will be revealed in Naruto Exhibition .

Finally , the biggest mystery in the franchise......

take this with a grain of salt since it was supposedly released early


bigdeath 2015-04-24 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5512950)

Am I a bad person if I said I prefer that Kakashi keep his mask on.............just say no to dat face. Not that its a terrible face or anything...........I guess I'm just to use too seeing his mask on all the time.

Luminer Astartes 2015-04-24 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdeath (Post 5512975)
Am I a bad person if I said I prefer that Kakashi keep his mask on.............just say no to dat face. Not that its a terrible face or anything...........I guess I'm just to use too seeing his mask on all the time.

Nah. It's just that there was so much hype and wonder based around that one little detail that the eventual reveal (assuming this one is true) cannot hold up to your expectations. And truth be told, this a pretty standard bishonen in Naruto. He looks like a younger Jiraiya with a scar and that's about it.

I mean, we were led to believe that the face underneath could melt the undergarments of the ladies with a glimpse and make aged men blush with delight. I dunno about anyone else but this doesn't look like the sort of face that could do that. For reference, Naruto's Reverse Harem justu was able to do that to the progenitor of all chakra herself and I'd argue those are the ones that fit the bill.

GDB 2015-04-24 12:07

Just give him a mole and say he's based on Diarmuid.

newtype385 2015-04-24 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 5512990)
Just give him a mole and say he's based on Diarmuid.

I thought of that too . :D:p

kampfer91 2015-04-24 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5512950)

take this with a grain of salt since it was supposedly released early


I think Kakashi should keep wearing his mask ......
Really , i lost the thrill of dying to see his face......:mad:

Chosen_Hero 2015-04-24 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 5512591)
Why is the focus is Sarada? I thought it was going to be Buruto/Bolt?

Kishimoto and his hard-on for anything that has to do with Sasuke, think about it this way Karen is Kishi (obsession and all) now that would explain why being Sakura (Karen's rival) is suffering.:heh:

kenjiharima 2015-04-24 19:02

Kakashi has a mole?! WUUUT?! Ok I was expecting more like this. :heh:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q01XZhjni9g/hqdefault.jpg

Decim 2015-04-24 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 5513267)
Kakashi has a mole?! WUUUT?! Ok I was expecting more like this. :heh:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q01XZhjni9g/hqdefault.jpg

I like this better :heh:

kitten320 2015-04-25 15:38

Am I the only one who could care less about their children?

I honestly have no interest in another Naruto replica called Boruto who rivals with Uchiha... AGAIN!



And Kakashi's face looks exactly the same as in tons of fan art, Kishi was not being original. Just plain copying.

Avalon64 2015-04-25 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5514180)
Am I the only one who could care less about their children?

I honestly have no interest in another Naruto replica called Boruto who rivals with Uchiha... AGAIN!



And Kakashi's face looks exactly the same as in tons of fan art, Kishi was not being original. Just plain copying.

Then you don't have to read it, no one is forcing you just don't be a downer to those who do want to show interest in this, cause the fact we are talking about it shows there is genuine interest

kampfer91 2015-04-25 18:15

Guy , there is a second artwork for NaruHina apart from the one in the guidebook , too bad no camera is allowed in the exhibition room

kenjiharima 2015-04-26 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5514296)
Guy , there is a second artwork for NaruHina apart from the one in the guidebook , too bad no camera is allowed in the exhibition room

Hmm interesting. Can you describe it? any NaruHina art interests me. :heh:

Luminer Astartes 2015-04-26 08:55

...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5514180)
Am I the only one who could care less about their children?

Yes, yes you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5514180)
I honestly have no interest in another Naruto replica called Boruto who rivals with Uchiha... AGAIN!

Hoo-boy then this is the wrong manga for you. If you honestly did not see a rivalry coming between Boruto and Sarada then I have to question what you've been reading up until now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5514180)
And Kakashi's face looks exactly the same as in tons of fan art, Kishi was not being original. Just plain copying.

Or perhaps the fanartist could "draw" the logical conclusion from all the teasing Kishimoto did over the years? Especially that chapter cover where he isn't wearing his mask and is simply using his right hand to cover the face.

Anyway, now that Mitsuki has been revealed to be the Numero Drei of the 3-man cell I am suddenly all anxious to see what he can do. Come to think of it, I want to see just WHAT every kid here seems capable of.

We already know Inojin can make (less artistic) drawings come to life but as a Yamanaka he should be able to use some of the mind-switching techniques (Ino was shown in the epilogue to emphasize training between the Ino-Shika-Chos). So I got to thinking where he makes a super hilarious mecha drawing come to life, swap minds with it and then goes on to fire ink missiles. How cool would that be?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.