AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post a Photo of Yourself! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=44)

ShadowX114 2004-03-20 22:50

nak, why don't you post the un-edited pic?

JAppi 2004-03-20 23:40

Some reposts of my obession:

Spoiler for Gwavie entranced by his yaoi ;):

Shift_ 2004-03-20 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by raikage
Wow...what a pic...makes you look mature
(NOT old! very refined, worldly, and...legal....:D)

...must...stop...
*hits head against wall*

OK. all better now.

Can't you just say she's really hot? :D

nak 2004-03-20 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAppi
Some reposts of my obession:

Spoiler for Gwavie entranced by his yaoi ;):

Hes sooo cute!!!! ;_;

Dopeskills 2004-03-20 23:55

Found some pics in people's profiles. Do you guys ever read each other's profiles?

JAppi 2004-03-20 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by nak
Hes sooo cute!!!! ;_;

And he's all mine!!!!

Well atleast for the time being, seeing as he lives all the way across the ocean. *sigh* He's so far away :( Anyways gwavie, I hope you don't mind me re-posting picturse of you.

nak 2004-03-21 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Found some pics in people's profiles. Do you guys ever read each other's profiles?

All the time, its very suprising what you can find out and what you find as their pics.

aFlipGuy 2004-03-21 00:48

u should have posted a before and after picture of nak -_-' but ur still B E A utiful ^_~

raikage 2004-03-21 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
Can't you just say she's really hot? :D

NO! She's underage...so...must....not....show signs of interest or anything that could be interpreted as interest :)

Demon-Dragon 2004-03-21 03:34

I just skimmed through a lot of this thread for the better part of an hour or so and I must say, you are all really cool looking and interesting people. I usually don't post on forums because i'm always afraid of harsh replies and just general rudeness, and if I do post I end up stopping for the same reason.
I'll try my hand here as you all seem very nice.

So... uhh... Hi!
:uhoh:

gravitation 2004-03-21 07:18

Aloha demon dragon!
JAppi nah i dont mind you posting my pics at all but i would like it much more if you posted pics of you and your marvellous adventures in canada!:D
Quote:

Gwavie entranced by his yaoi
lol *runs away*
Quote:

Hes sooo cute!!!! ;_;
awwwww your compliment is very much appreciated!!! Your very pretty young lady yourself!:D
Quote:

oOOo To tell you the truth i dont really do it much, but when i read your post i did check a few in this thread, quite interesting it was!
P.S Good use of the new spoiler tags jappi!

nak 2004-03-21 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon-Dragon
I just skimmed through a lot of this thread for the better part of an hour or so and I must say, you are all really cool looking and interesting people. I usually don't post on forums because i'm always afraid of harsh replies and just general rudeness, and if I do post I end up stopping for the same reason.
I'll try my hand here as you all seem very nice.

So... uhh... Hi!
:uhoh:

Awwww, dont worry. AnimeSuki is filled with very nice people. If anyone dares b mean to you, several of us shall come to your aid! ^_^

And heres the before pic, the picture was taken just as i woke up in the morning so my eyes look kinda lazy <.<

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/...k/000_0007.jpg

Shift_ 2004-03-21 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by raikage
NO! She's underage...so...must....not....show signs of interest or anything that could be interpreted as interest :)

You think so? :hmm: I don't think she's underage, she's probally my age or slightly older or younger :)

But she does look young.....

JAppi 2004-03-21 11:15

I think from now on we should post all our pictures in spoiler tags, that way they don't clutter up the page as much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravitation
JAppi nah i dont mind you posting my pics at all but i would like it much more if you posted pics of you and your marvellous adventures in canada!

Hurrah more pictures of my frilling adventures.

Spoiler for Some how the picture looks wrong:

Spoiler for I forgot which one this was cuz I was doing other stuff:

Quote:

P.S Good use of the new spoiler tags jappi!

awwww! You're toooo nice! I love your compliments!

gravitation 2004-03-21 11:45

JAppi
Pic 1: You and your friend.
Wow you and him on a corner looking incredibly ghetto!:D WORD!

Pic 2: Some how the pic looks wrong
-__0 You are so right! That looks wrong....but more fun than anything :) what exactly is happening there?!

Pic 3: I forgot which one this was cuz I was doing other stuff
Awww you look very stud like in this photo! Aww all innocent looking yet i bet you are doing something really un-innocent hehehe looking at tons of cat boy photos...i know how much you like cat boys! OOooO You have a very nice screen and keyboard and mouse! Mine is all tacky blocky and old >_< ahhh a lava lamp, muy bien! DONT LOOK NOW BUT LOOK! JAPPI theres a weird laser robot next to your lava lamp...its blue and white...i think thats not a good thing...unless its your laser robot (that would be so kool!)? Ahhh so much mess! How can you deal with it?!*faints* AHHAHAHAH holy crap! Is that a drink called "Cool" ???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! /me gets carried away

ermm well ja ne ...

nak 2004-03-21 12:15

Quote:

JAppi
Pic 1: You and your friend.
Wow you and him on a corner looking incredibly ghetto!:D WORD!

Pic 2: Some how the pic looks wrong
-__0 You are so right! That looks wrong....but more fun than anything :) what exactly is happening there?!

Pic 3: I forgot which one this was cuz I was doing other stuff
Awww you look very stud like in this photo! Aww all innocent looking yet i bet you are doing something really un-innocent hehehe looking at tons of cat boy photos...i know how much you like cat boys! OOooO You have a very nice screen and keyboard and mouse! Mine is all tacky blocky and old >_< ahhh a lava lamp, muy bien! DONT LOOK NOW BUT LOOK! JAPPI theres a weird laser robot next to your lava lamp...its blue and white...i think thats not a good thing...unless its your laser robot (that would be so kool!)? Ahhh so much mess! How can you deal with it?!*faints* AHHAHAHAH holy crap! Is that a drink called "Cool" ???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! /me gets carried away

ermm well ja ne ...

That 2nd picture does look wrong..O.O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
You think so? :hmm: I don't think she's underage, she's probally my age or slightly older or younger :)

But she does look young.....

It's the asian genes that make me look young ^^

JAppi 2004-03-21 13:07

Pic 3 was taken at my friend's house, my computer is really blocky and ugly. That bottle is Nestea not cool I'm not sure why it says cool.

Pic 2 we were trying to take a picture of that girl in the picture. Sadly it didn't work out too well.

SiL Eighty 2004-03-21 14:17

.... what the hell why not....
Spoiler for caught off gaurd:

My Dainese jacket and those wierd straps are is the spine protector thats goes w/ a backpack.

*edit* Spelled the brand wrong oops -.-''

Shift_ 2004-03-21 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiL Eighty

My Dienes jacket and those wierd straps are is the spine protector thats goes w/ a backpack.

O.o you look totally diffrent than what I thought you would.

nak 2004-03-21 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiL Eighty

My Dainese jacket and those wierd straps are is the spine protector thats goes w/ a backpack.

*edit* Spelled the brand wrong oops -.-''

U look like my oldest brother!