AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Nisemonogatari - Episode 04 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109966)

monir 2012-01-28 08:06

Nisemonogatari - Episode 04 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Nisemonogatari, Episode 04.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

omimon 2012-01-28 10:27

I love how dull looking the changing room looks but when you are in the actual bathing area you are in a Catholic church.

Also, VAMPIRE LOVE!!!

Miraluka 2012-01-28 10:39

Don't know why but that bathing scne took sooooo long :heh:.

I agree with Omimon about Vampire Love but, they seemed kinda lonely during that scene.

omimon 2012-01-28 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 3972955)
Don't know why but that bathing scne took sooooo long :heh:.

I agree with Omimon about Vampire Love but, they seemed kinda lonely during that scene.

I think them being lonely is kinda the point. They support each other and if one falls so will the other. They only person that can truly understand their situation is Hachikuji since she is a Kaii as well. The humans in the series is never gonna truly know what it means to live in the supernatural world.

I would say this is a pretty pinnacle episode since like what was said at the end, Araragi and Shinobu is gonna start getting closer.

Xical 2012-01-28 13:08

Where is my Hanekawa intro?:upset: :(

Shikijin 2012-01-28 13:16

I can't wait to read how Nisio will comment on Araragi's house furniture anime version :D

Candyshark 2012-01-28 13:24

Well I'm glad i was prooved wrong about being sceptical towards Mayaa's acting.

00Coyote 2012-01-28 13:26

SHAAAAAFT!

What is it with you and loli vampires?
That and young girls wielding kitchen knives.

Regardless, Arararagi is associated with some really, really bizarre girls, with some really really bizarre relationships to go along with it. Even as awkward of a situation that Araragi and Shinobu had their little chat, it was fairly heartwarming, informative, yet still awkward.

Also Zeppelins!

pampz21 2012-01-28 13:30

Hot naky vampires!

omimon 2012-01-28 13:39

Who here is a guy and bath with rose petals?

Tenza-Zangetsu 2012-01-28 13:53

no opening, new ending?

Poor Shinobu, listening to Oshino's stories and talking like it was torture

00Coyote 2012-01-28 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3973169)
Who here is a guy and bath with rose petals?

Who here is a quazi vampire, with a donut obsessed loli vampire remnant hiding in his shadow? Not to mention this family has a interior decorator named Akiyuki Shinbo, things such as petals in the bathroom are the least of their concerns.

ars89 2012-01-28 14:02

Oh man Hanekawa cut her hair, why! So Kaiki is to blame for Karen's problems. Shinobu spoke! Her parts was the best. Like how Tsukihi came back with a knife after seeing her.

christinemarie 2012-01-28 14:16

I love how much attention Koyomi gives Shinobu this whole episode, I could have given this week's episode a 10 if Ami Koshimizu or Aoi Yuuki is the one that replaced Aya Hirano from the voice acting role as Shinobu. Maaya Sakamoto is fine replacement, even if she's married, nothing have changed.

apr 2012-01-28 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinemarie (Post 3973220)
I love how much attention Koyomi gives Shinobu this whole episode, I could have given this week's episode a 10 if Ami Koshimizu or Aoi Yuuki is the one that replaced Aya Hirano from the voice acting role as Shinobu. Maaya Sakamoto is fine replacement, even if she's married, nothing have changed.

Aoi Yuuki wouldn't make a very good replacement, considering Shinobu is 8, 13, 17, 21, and 25 years old, or whatever it was. She'd always sound like she was 10. Remember that there's a Shinobu-focused movie in production.

Xenosnake 2012-01-28 14:33

When Tsukihi walks in on Araragi in the bath - priceless.

MChiefMM 2012-01-28 14:35

So it wasn't araragi but shinobu how broke that chains, or at last helped him? Sometimes the way they animate it is really confusing. Anyway great episode. And again I'm starting to kick myself for not knowing japanse...I really want to know what happens next.

omimon 2012-01-28 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MChiefMM (Post 3973242)
So it wasn't araragi but shinobu how broke that chains, or at last helped him? Sometimes the way they animate it is really confusing. Anyway great episode. And again I'm starting to kick myself for not knowing japanse...I really want to know what happens next.

It's not really clear but from what I got Shinobu felt that Araragi wanted to get out so she cut the chains instantly.

Kanon 2012-01-28 14:50

Holy naked loli vampire batman! I had no idea Shinobu had such lovely outspoken and playful personality. Hell, I had no idea she had a personality, period. I'm a fan of her old-style speech pattern as well. Maaya Sakamoto did an outstanding job!

I understand why omimon loves Shinobu so much now. I'll remain faithful to Nadeko though.

Tsubasa looks like a completely different person. If it weren't for her voice and her boobs, I would have never recognized her. It'll make a while to get used to her new look. Thankfully, she remained the same on the inside. At least I didn't notice any notable changes in this ep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenosnake (Post 3973238)
When Tsukihi walks in on Araragi in the bath - priceless.

Indeed it was :D

I was speechless when she came back with a knife. Those little sisters are dangerous! Too dangerous! Tsukihi might be a true yandere unlike Hitagi.

Kusa-San 2012-01-28 14:56

OMG Shinobu, you can talk !! :twitch: :heh: Dman, I love her even more now ! Great voice, great way of talking. I especially like how she laughs : "Ka ka". Shinobuuuuuu :333

Tsukihi is really scary :uhoh: Much more violent than Karen.

Great episode overall even if I'm not fond of Hanekawa as always (but her new haircut is much better than the previous one).