AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The One Piece Forum Shichibukai (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2766)

Vicious 2003-12-13 18:40

The One Piece Forum Shichibukai

Few members from this forum were selected to be part of the One Piece forum Shichibukai. The Shichibukai, as you people may know, is the group of the 7 God of Seas- the 7 strongest pirates selected by the Marine in One Piece. The One Piece forum Shichibukai will work the same way as the Naruto forum Sannin- just to have a lil' fun and a respectable title.

Who are the members of the Shichibukai?
- Vicious (me)
- Mr. Bushido
- Ral
- El Diablo
- Jn183
- Dragon Flame
- dythim

The Shichibukai needs to be 7- and only 7- members.

How can I enter the Shichibukai?
When someone from the original gathering of the Shichibukai gets banned or decides to leave, (s)he'll be substited by other person right away. The left members of the Shichibukai will decide who's going to be the new 7th member.

Who decided the original members of the Shichibukai?
Me and Zoro.

That's a fu**ing injustice! Why can't I be member of the original Shichibukai?
Cause me and Mr. Bushido had the original idea, and you were not choosen. So HA! :D

How can I identify the members of the Shichibukai?
Every member of the Shichibukai will have a note in his (her) signature that tells you (s)he's from the Shichibukai. Like me, I'm the Capt. of the Three-Headed Monkeys :D

What's the criteria of being a Shichibukai member?
Great addiction to One Piece, and a mid-One Piece knowledge.

Well, that's all. Please, everyone, acknowledge the members of the Shichibukai! We'll always try to help members and take place in discussions.

By the Shichibukai member,
Vicious :D

Dragon Flame 2003-12-13 20:27

lmfao we're so high and mighty
bwahahahaha!! basicaly we're here to help out and give information, nothing more, uhm.. yea :stupid:

Nine Devil 2003-12-13 20:48

Damn you leftingme out heheh im Shanks!!!

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-14 02:19

ahahaha. Sorry i couldnt think of a funny pirate name so i came up with the one that fits my nick the best. ;)

btw: if u ask questions and we kinda act like assholes from time to time, just accept it, we're the nastiest pirates in the sea after all!

Jn183 2003-12-14 10:02

Yay, I'm in. Wohoo

vitellus314 2003-12-14 16:50

As the person who first asked for a One Piece forum I demand to be admitted into the Shichibukai!!! otherwise i'll cut your feet off and then make you walk the plank!

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-14 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vitellus314
As the person who first asked for a One Piece forum I demand to be admitted into the Shichibukai!!! otherwise i'll cut your feet off and then make you walk the plank!

hahaha too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. honestly tho i pmed all the admins and mods. ^^ tat worked well since 3 days later we got this forum!

vitellus314 2003-12-14 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoro
hahaha too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. honestly tho i pmed all the admins and mods. ^^ tat worked well since 3 days later we got this forum!

In that case please accept my humblest apologies...NICE TRY YOU'RE STILL WALKING THE PLANK YE SCURVY SCALLIWAG!!

Dragon Flame 2003-12-14 17:46

yarr matey, bite ye tounge or tis the bottom of davey jones' locker fer ye! scurvey dog!!!

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-14 23:03

im too strong!
ill throw ur ship down the plank. Ahahaha!

El Diablo 2003-12-15 07:11

Yeah, i think its pretty cool being a member ^_^. That, and i finally managed to come up with a good name, even if it means nothing to most/all of you. :P

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-15 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Diablo
Yeah, i think its pretty cool being a member ^_^. That, and i finally managed to come up with a good name, even if it means nothing to most/all of you. :P

wat does it mean?