AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shana (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Shakugan no Shanatan - Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=56300)

Pellissier 2007-10-16 02:28

Shakugan no Shanatan - Discussion Thread

This thread is meant to discuss all the brief specials of Shakugan no Shana. This includes all the 5 minutes specials that came out as dvd extra and the alike, past, present and future:
  • Shakugan no Shanatan
  • Shakugan no Shanatan Returns
  • Itadaki no Hecatetan
  • Banjou no Carmel-san
  • Shakugan no Shana-tan The Movie
  • Shanatan Begins
  • Shanatan G
  • Shanatan Dos
  • Shanatan Tri
  • Shanatan Frontier

The above are samples of what you can discuss here. Of course you can discuss specials that are not listed above, they just have to fall into the category of dvd extra, being no more than 5-8 minutes long. Play nice with your fellow members and have fun. :)

EternalDragonWarrior 2007-10-16 07:12

lol, at first I thought those specials would have been pointless but I saw the Wilhelmina one at my friend's house and I ended up watching the rest on YouTube. XD @ making Yuji look like a pervert in half of them ^_^

kimchipride 2007-10-16 18:19

They're hilarious. I thought they'd be pointless but Shanatan and the extra OVA were definitely worth watching.

alvinkhorfire 2007-10-16 18:52

I think that we can also discuss about Banjō no Carmel-san in this thread, although this mini special may not be as interesting as other brief specials of Shakugan no Shana.

Pellissier 2007-10-17 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire (Post 1205499)
I think that we can also discuss about Banjō no Carmel-san in this thread

Yes, that's how it is. If you read the first post well, you'll find that all the short special are meant to be discussed here :)

mist2123 2007-10-17 18:15

Man shana tan returns is very very disturbing LOL though i like yoshida's new personality

X10A_Freedom 2007-10-24 19:13

The Shanatan vs Yoshida duels with Wilhelmia commenting in the sidelines is hilarious!

darktruth 2007-10-26 04:50

This is the funniest shot out of Shana-tan I have ever seen so far LOL. (Actually, it's from Itadaki no Hecate-tan)

Wavedash 2007-10-28 15:10

Worst part about these is how they twist your perception of the regular story. I cannot watch Yoshida anymore without seeing her smirk inwardly, plotting death on Shana.

Newprimus 2007-10-28 23:00

In Shakugan no Shanatan the movie, what's the song that plays in the middle when Yuji's trying to inspire Yukari as she's about to disappear as a torch?

ashlay 2007-10-29 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinova (Post 1226126)
In Shakugan no Shanatan the movie, what's the song that plays in the middle when Yuji's trying to inspire Yukari as she's about to disappear as a torch?

same thing that played during the main movie. Akai Namida by Kawada Mami I think?

Kang Seung Jae 2007-10-29 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinova (Post 1226126)

Akai Namida, Mami Kawada's 3rd maxi single

Newprimus 2007-10-29 00:28

Thanks muchly.

Terrestrial Dream 2007-11-01 19:30

Watched Itadaki no Hecatetan, well let's just say that I felt very dirty after watching that :uhoh:. Other then that it was cute and funny as hell.

Terransheep 2007-11-04 22:16

LOL Shakugan no Shanatan is definitely worth watching! I was glad I found it on youtube. LOL!!! cracked me up so bad.

They really did a good job at making fun of their own terms. It's so funny! :D

Spoiler:

Apple84 2007-11-10 14:18

yeah i likee to watch this..its hilairous eventhough the director makes it kinda naughty..hahaah..neway where can i dl all these Shanatan on direct download link anyone pleaseee?thanks!!!

lua thien 2007-11-11 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple84 (Post 1247906)
yeah i likee to watch this..its hilairous eventhough the director makes it kinda naughty..hahaah..neway where can i dl all these Shanatan on direct download link anyone pleaseee?thanks!!!

There aren't any direct downloads for the specials that I know of. You could try looking on megauploads or rapidshare by typing shana-tan followed by either megaupload or rapidshare on a search engine, but that's all I know in regards to direct downloads. Even worse is that those files might be found often in mp4 format.

www.veoh.com

but you'll need to install the video software called VeohTV. Unlike torrent share programs I used before, VeohTV doesn't have any spyware or adware elements as it only downloads videos that people upload into Veoh. The Shana-tan specials are in avi format on this site.

minhtam1638 2007-11-11 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple84 (Post 1247906)

Asking for direct downloads is a bad bad thing.

Apple84 2007-11-12 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by lua thien (Post 1249681)
There aren't any direct downloads for the specials that I know of. You could try looking on megauploads or rapidshare by typing shana-tan followed by either megaupload or rapidshare on a search engine, but that's all I know in regards to direct downloads. Even worse is that those files might be found often in mp4 format.

www.veoh.com

but you'll need to install the video software called VeohTV. Unlike torrent share programs I used before, VeohTV doesn't have any spyware or adware elements as it only downloads videos that people upload into Veoh. The Shana-tan specials are in avi format on this site.

ohh i see..thanks..i have been lookin for it as torrents but then again its a longer way to dl. thanks alot for the info.imma try the veoh one u say =)

Apple84 2007-11-12 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhtam2448 (Post 1249799)
Asking for direct downloads is a bad bad thing.

i dunno why u say askin for direct download is a bad bad thing??? i am sure once in ur life u have dl many other things such as music or anime epi through direct download link.. so then is that bad?