AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Nerroth 2009-01-02 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2140011)
1. No word on any model kit plans for any of the 00V designs yet (asides from the already released 1/100 Avalanche Exia).

2. That's a Hobby Japan custom model of the Turbulenz. Hobby Japan is always assigned to create custom models for all the 00V kits upon their publication.

I see.

However, if that changes, is it likely that the upgrade kits, if any, would work with pre-existing models, or would you have to get a whole new kit?

(For example, would it be more likely to see Turbulenz sold separately, like the 0-Raiser or GN Archer, or would it be sold with its own Eins included at a higher price?)

LoweGear 2009-01-02 22:06

Most likely released as a set kit along with a Throne Eins, since unlike the O-Raiser or GN Archer the Turbulenz is not an independent weapon system package - it's more like a Striker Pack than a support unit.

Nerroth 2009-01-02 22:07

So basically, if you don't want two of the same kit, wait and see if a Turbulenz variant is released.

(I'd only get the Eins if I could later add Turbulenz to it - I don't care for the design overly much by itself...)

KaiDamien 2009-01-02 22:07

It bothers me that they got 1/100 Avalanche Exia and Astrea as models and not other MS with cool design that exists in 00V/F/P.

LoweGear 2009-01-02 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2140024)
It bothers me that they got 1/100 Avalanche Exia and Astrea as models and not other MS with cool design that exists in 00V/F/P.

The Astraeas and the Avalanche are variations of the main character MS afterall - the Exia. :heh:

Balder8472 2009-01-02 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2140024)

Bandai are only going to release model kits of their most popular mobilesuits in order to get the maximum amount of profits

Nerroth 2009-01-02 22:20

Better put it in this thread, too - I hope that if a Turbulenz pack is created, that the designers set it up so that it can fit the Zwei and Drei, also.

(Have they ever shown the Hobby Japan Turbulenz plugged into the Drei? I wonder how it would fit...)

Knight_SV 2009-01-02 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2140012)
Did you buy a base and neither of the models fit? or are you planing on getting the bases for your kits? As far as i know the stands should be able to hold the kits no problem it comes with multiple locks or hooks to attach pretty much any kit out there.

no. i'm already have the G Gundam Mg kits(God and Master) since 2006. and When the action base is released for the 1st time i'm trying to use the 3 hook that come together with the action base kit, however it was not fit with the G Gundam series MG because their crotch is too thin compared to other kits.

vektar 2009-01-02 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2140090)
no. i'm already have the G Gundam Mg kits(God and Master) since 2006. and When the action base is released for the 1st time i'm trying to use the 3 hook that come together with the action base kit, however it was not fit with the G Gundam series MG because their crotch is too thin compared to other kits.

yeah i thought something like that was the problem the G gundam MS's are really small. Maybe a 1/144 scale base would fit it.

stardrago 2009-01-03 00:05

Do you know if this person is doing a Genbu base mobile suit; as well as the one that is the center of those four?

KaiDamien 2009-01-03 01:19

I think he should be doing if he's going to complete the 四神兽 theme. I don't think he will be doing Qi Lin considering he used 四神兽, unless its something else he decided to add on (outside of the 四神兽 theme).

Knight_SV 2009-01-03 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2140132)
yeah i thought something like that was the problem the G gundam MS's are really small. Maybe a 1/144 scale base would fit it.

but i think 1/144 is too small for it. perhaps someone have made a customized hook for it?

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-01-03 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2140132)

I sold a few Gunpla bases back in the shop, but never used one. I thought they could all fit 1/144 kits to begin with?

Kelrys 2009-01-03 04:47

Will the Nena fighter in season 2 be made into a model?

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-01-03 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2140482)
Will the Nena fighter in season 2 be made into a model?

It is VERY likely that the plane is a core-fighter, which means she would have an MS attached soon enough, and later get a kit.

Meehlimo 2009-01-03 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 2140584)
It is VERY likely that the plane is a core-fighter, which means she would have an MS attached soon enough, and later get a kit.

Anyone ever think that fighter is just a shell ? a suit could be in it. its very possible.

StratoSpear 2009-01-03 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meehlimo (Post 2140670)
Anyone ever think that fighter is just a shell ? a suit could be in it. its very possible.

Hmm, I'd like to think the Riian as transport craft. Back in the ep where the Katharon base got banged up, you can clearly see that there's only a cargo within the Riian so.... No hidden suit there.

Nena is more likely to pilot an upgraded Drei. We have yet to know what happened to that unit eversince it went MIA after Ali butchered Micheal and Johann.

Celestial 2009-01-03 10:34

Quote:

I doubt that it'll contain a mobile suit, but then again, the aircraft itself might possibly be an external shell to a hidden core fighter that originally belonged to another suit.

Double 120% 2009-01-03 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 2140733)
Hmm, I'd like to think the Riian as transport craft. Back in the ep where the Katharon base got banged up, you can clearly see that there's only a cargo within the Riian so.... No hidden suit there.

Nena is more likely to pilot an upgraded Drei. We have yet to know what happened to that unit eversince it went MIA after Ali butchered Micheal and Johann.

You gotta admit though, for a "transport craft" it sure does have a (throne) mobile suit looking cockpit. Sure does make one wonder. If your discounting the idea because of the trucks, I suppose it would depend on the size of the trucks vs a typical sized mobile suit. Or how big the shuttle is compared to a mobile suit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 2140742)
I doubt that it'll contain a mobile suit, but then again, the aircraft itself might possibly be an external shell to a hidden core fighter that originally belonged to another suit.

A core fighter inside the shuttle would be redundant. If your already in a high-speed stealth shuttle, there's no need for a hidden core fighter to be inside that shuttle. Now a mobile suit transformed and hidden in that shuttle on the other hand....

Quote:

I was thinking that as well. It seems like that might be a possibility. Would be a very unique design as well.

vektar 2009-01-03 14:02

in what eps do they show the shuttle or core fighter?