AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Cyberpunk 2077 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115621)

Rayneing 2013-01-15 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 4514440)
Whoa didn't noticed that hidden message in the image thanks.

Since a kid from the 90's. I've watched alot of old 80's and early 90's Cyberpunk animes.

Is this game based on an anime? As I recall there was an anime called Cyberpunk, but I could be wrong.

It's based off an old American pen-and-paper roleplaying game called Cyberpunk 2020. No relationship to any anime series.

jdennis007 2013-01-15 19:47

I have played the pen and paper version of the game, hopefully this one is better.

kenjiharima 2013-01-15 19:47

Aw damn! Well hope it will be cool game. Not really impressed now by cgi trailers because it's not in game.

Unlike the MGS series every trailer is an in game gameplay, what you see is what you really get.

Ak3mi 2013-01-16 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayneing (Post 4514451)
It's based off an old American pen-and-paper roleplaying game called Cyberpunk 2020. No relationship to any anime series.

They are however using some of the feel and look of GiTs in Cyberpunk 2077.

kenjiharima 2013-01-16 18:06

So from Binary Domain having the same plot as Armitage the III. Wonder what will CyberPunk 2077 will bring to the table as far as I can see in the trailer I feel a little Apple Seed and Bubblegum Crisis

Ak3mi 2013-01-17 16:45



Ughhhhhhh :p

Jaden 2013-01-17 17:01

This seems to be a long term project, will probably have forgotten about it by the time it comes out.

Ak3mi 2013-01-17 17:36

Likely to be coming out end of 2014 start of 2015. Long project, but will be worth it hopefully have everything down to perfection ^^

kenjiharima 2013-01-17 18:49

Hope this doesn't end like Duke Nukem...ughhh.....

Ak3mi 2013-01-17 19:34

I doubt it, CD Projekt RED know how to make a game especially for PC owners. They get the right people in and do there best.

Firefly00 2013-01-17 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ak3mi (Post 4515331)
They are however using some of the feel and look of GiTs in Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 4515464)
So from Binary Domain having the same plot as Armitage the III. Wonder what will CyberPunk 2077 will bring to the table as far as I can see in the trailer I feel a little Apple Seed and Bubblegum Crisis

CD Projekt RED could earn some kudos if they made a deal with the creators of the abovementioned series so they could include character aesthetic options explicitly inspired by same... and it'd even be justified in-universe: the 'Home of the Brave' CP2020 sourcebook (published in 1993) explicitly mentions an anime-themed posergang among its many bits of flavor text, and it's quite likely similar entities exist in 2077...

Ak3mi 2013-01-18 11:53

http://www.webpronews.com/cyberpunk-...ration-2013-01

Nice little article on Cyberpunk 2077 inspiration.

Ak3mi 2013-03-01 08:25

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/01/cy...lator-implant/

More information on Cyberpunk 2077.

Firefly00 2013-03-02 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ak3mi (Post 4573561)
-link redacted-

More information on Cyberpunk 2077.

That's an intriguing idea they've got there; good on them if they can get it to work as intended...

Ak3mi 2013-03-13 09:02

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/cy...ayer-features/

Fun fun, hopefully the team isn't taking on to much :s

Kyero Fox 2013-03-13 12:04

That police guy's outfit is pretty boss I thought the head piece was silly at first but looks pretty sick too now. The Chick?, Eh seemed like she's a bad guy or something... just because the police ar shooting doesn't mean their bad, and just because there are dead bodies around her doesn't mean she's bad. So who knows!

MrTerrorist 2013-03-13 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4589193)
That police guy's outfit is pretty boss I thought the head piece was silly at first but looks pretty sick too now. The Chick?, Eh seemed like she's a bad guy or something... just because the police ar shooting doesn't mean their bad, and just because there are dead bodies around her doesn't mean she's bad. So who knows!

About that.
According to the Cyberpunk universe from what i know, cyborg implants are the norm but expensive. However, there's a catch. The more a human puts cyborg implants into his/her body, the more chances they become a "Psycho", a crazy cyborg who wants to kill "Meatbags" (aka normal and less cybernized humans), especially if the implants are of poor quality. The fact the setting of Cyberpunk is such a bad place where corruption and crime is so bad that you need various cyborg implants to get to the top, legally or illegally, there's a risk a person will become normal to insane.

The woman in that trailer probably became a Psycho (notice her hidden arm blades) and started killing people around. Hence why the police and that cop with the headgear(which i read is part of the police that deals with Psychos) took her down.

Kyero Fox 2013-03-13 12:48

nly her arms and legs are tho. Guess thats enough.

MrTerrorist 2013-03-13 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4589240)
nly her arms and legs are tho. Guess thats enough.

What about her head? How on earth did her head not blow up from that bullet?
Cyborg Skull implant?

Kyero Fox 2013-03-13 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 4589252)
What about her head? How on earth did her head not blow up from that bullet?
Cyborg Skull implant?

Oh.. Wow regret watching it on my Phone, it prob skipped over that or lagged. Yeaaa cyborg head would do in the Crazies quicker than a cyborg arm.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.