AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   (CR) Nisemonogatari (TV) - General Discussion & Anticipation (No Novel Spoilers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106891)

relentlessflame 2011-09-15 11:10

Nisemonogatari (TV) - General Discussion & Anticipation (No Novel Spoilers)

Nisemonogatari, another novel set in the Monogatari series that focuses on Koyomi's two sisters Karen and Tsukihi, will be receiving a TV anime adaptation in January 2012.

This thread is for general discussion and anticipation for the new series, but no novel spoilers for events not yet animated will be permitted in this thread.

zarqu 2011-09-15 12:07

I'll just say that this is one of the few anime I'm even remotely looking forward to.

So yeah. First things first: new looks!

Short hair :3

Kanbaru looking hot.

Nadeko looks a little weird.

Yep. Brb, rewatching Bakemonogatari.

Xenosnake 2011-09-15 12:57

Can't wait.

calorie 2011-09-15 13:15

Oh my, didn't see this coming. Definitely looking forward to it -- interesting new character design changes.

Riga92 2011-09-15 13:18

My body was not ready for this.

Arabesque 2011-09-15 14:19

I really like Kanbaru's new look, and Nadeko I think is growing on me more and more. But ...

Hitagi, Tsubasa ... D:

Well, okay, Hitagi with short hair looks nice I guess (despite me loving her with the longer hair :'( ) but Tsubasa ... well, the shorter hair helps give even more focus on her rack, which looks bigger than ever now ಠ_ಠ

Aside from the new designs, I'm just looking forward to more Monogatari. I loved the first series, and there isn't any reason why I wouldn't come back for more.

I just hope stuopidget doesn't kill himself. Don't worry man, we're going to have that Zaregoto anime ... someday.

blakstealth 2011-09-15 14:32

Life is over. Cannot feckin wait.

Archon_Wing 2011-09-15 14:55

Well, I assume this will be the hot stuff for the winter. I was never into Bake, but this should be quite a scene being SHAFT and all. Maybe it'll give me an excuse to finish the first series. ;)

Daniel Lind 2011-09-15 15:05

It's back baby! It's back!

Miraluka 2011-09-15 15:05

Kanbaru looks unexpectedly hot.
Tsubasa looks fine.
But... Hitagi... I seriously was about to laugh at her :heh:.

zarqu 2011-09-15 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archon_Wing (Post 3767826)
Well, I assume this will be the hot stuff for the winter.

I believe Bake was pretty hyped back in 2009. Can't say for sure since I wasn't around. I Can't imagine Nise being any less hyped, at least. Add to that the... mmmm, polarizing nature of Shaft and you're set.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 3767838)
But... Hitagi... I seriously was about to laugh at her :heh:.

Them nostrils, anyone? :D Yeah, not the greatest pic.

I'll be looking forward to something like this:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6...hitagi2.th.jpg

Xenosnake 2011-09-15 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarqu (Post 3767840)
I believe Bake was pretty hyped back in 2009. Can't say for sure since I wasn't around. I Can't imagine Nise being any less hyped, at least. Add to that the... mmmm, polarizing nature of Shaft and you're set.

Them nostrils, anyone? :D Yeah, not the greatest pic.

I'll be looking forward to something like this:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6...hitagi2.th.jpg

Did someone say nostrils?

Eisdrache 2011-09-15 15:36

Surprised nobody mentioned Tsukihi with short hair yet. She was always the better sister but that hair style ... T_T

maddest 2011-09-15 16:01

Ouhh , i need my Hitagi dose fast!
Can't wait.
Also i wasn't really suprised when i saw the news of announcement.
It was pretty obvious , Bakemonogatari sold in very good amount according to SHAFT , so making only a movie would be pretty ... stupid?
Let's hope that it will be as good as Bakemonogatari was.
I'm really curious how the audience will adopt it , Bakemonogatari was like one-shot of some "special genre" but seriously do people need more of it?
Let's wait and see.

also : naaaaaaaaaaaaa , give me back her long hairs!!!!1111 ahhhhhhhh

konart 2011-09-15 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddest (Post 3767900)
Ouhh , i need my Hitagi dose fast!
Can't wait.
Also i wasn't really suprised when i saw the news of announcement.
It was pretty obvious , Bakemonogatari sold in very good amount according to SHAFT , so making only a movie would be pretty ... stupid?
Let's hope that it will be as good as Bakemonogatari was.
I'm really curious how the audience will adopt it , Bakemonogatari was like one-shot of some "special genre" but seriously do people need more of it?
Let's wait and see.

Well, we amazon.co.jp leaked info about Nise long before the event :heh:

zato_1one 2011-09-15 16:15

Still prefer long hair Hitagi but short hair is fine too. She looks more cute. IMO :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarqu (Post 3767840)

It didn't have any hype when it started airing. The series was gaining more and more popular after each episode and became very popular around half of the series. It was becoming a very popular and success series because of its own merit and with almost no help from any advertisement. Yeah, it's that good. But this time, it's a difference story. Because of the success of Bakemonogatari, both Kizu and Nise are very hyped. And I hope that it meets the expectation. :cool:

lumiel.vamp 2011-09-15 16:39

Please no, my heart is not ready yet.

Caithsith 2011-09-15 17:36

does anyone know what it says in PV? does it have the same chara designer as bake? coz to me the new chara design looks a little bit different than bake, such as Senjougahara looks younger and cuter while Kanbaru look more mature+sexy.

maddest 2011-09-15 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caithsith (Post 3767993)
does anyone know what it says in PV? does it have the same chara designer as bake? coz to me the new chara design looks a little bit different than bake, such as Senjougahara looks younger and cuter while Kanbaru look more mature+sexy.

u can't judge designs just by looking at one picture of character , wait for more footage , then we can assess it.

but i don't think so , Nise has the same character designer that Bake had - so there shouldn't be any differences rather than plot one's (haircuts etc.)

Kunagisa 2011-09-15 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 3767785)
I really like Kanbaru's new look, and Nadeko I think is growing on me more and more. But ...

Hitagi, Tsubasa ... D:

Well, okay, Hitagi with short hair looks nice I guess (despite me loving her with the longer hair :'( ) but Tsubasa ... well, the shorter hair helps give even more focus on her rack, which looks bigger than ever now ಠ_ಠ

Aside from the new designs, I'm just looking forward to more Monogatari. I loved the first series, and there isn't any reason why I wouldn't come back for more.

I just hope stuopidget doesn't kill himself. Don't worry man, we're going to have that Zaregoto anime ... someday.

WWWWWWWW, it's ok I got enough problem sets to kill myself over, don't have spare lives or time to kill myself over this ... yet.

SHAFT SHOULD ALSO BRING BACK RYO, WHO SHOULD ALSO BRING NAGI BACK FOR ANOTHER ED PLEASEEEE ;__;. Koeda's loli and all but I miss Nagi =(. Freaking event was right smack in the middle of my immunology class. Must've been fun tuning in with 350k (yes that many) people and spamming the hell out of the broadcast when Nise was announced.

Totally wktk-ing^infinity all through this year. Tsundoro is looking pretty awesome so far. Eri Kitamura was a guest at the event, guess she will be back for Karen (MORE HHHNNNNGGGGG). Obviously everyone wants to know who the rori-onee-san-milf chara would be, but guess SHAFT hasn't decided yet still...

Also cover announcement, they really do try to amp this promotion as much as they can huh.

http://puu.sh/5FXZ