AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   One Piece - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=58386)

xris 2007-11-24 06:01

One Piece - Requests for new threads

Since the One Piece forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new One Piece thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Sazelyt 2007-11-27 00:49

Can you please create Chapter 480 spoilers discussion thread?

minhtam1638 2007-11-27 17:41

Something tells me that you finally started implementing this.

yaluckyboy 2007-11-29 15:38

Brook's real ability (hone no shihai?!?)

I really think that Oda should give Brook a cool ability like Kimimaro Kaguya's Shikostumyaki where he can regrow any bone instantly and even grow new ones and do awsome moves

Hone no Shihai means bone control, it's where Brook would utilize bones to do stuff like make a bone sword, put his hand in the ground and make bone spikes grow and attack enemies, turn into some freaky bone monster form and other stuff that might not have appeared in Naruto

I mean, really, what kind of abilities does he have other than mediocre swordsmanship and musical talent. I would love to see a nice discussion here.

Thank you,

xris 2007-11-29 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaluckyboy (Post 1276330)
I would love to see a nice discussion here.

I don't think an entire thread for such a topic is really worthy. I would suggest you post your comments in a thread such as the Make your own Devil Fruit or one similar.

Sazelyt 2007-11-29 18:24

xris, can we start a general Blackbeard discussion thread?

I searched the forum but couldn't find a general one.

There are a few scattered threads that deals with a single aspect of him (his power, his dreams, how to defeat him, etc.), we can combine them into a single thread. It would be more organized and focused, as, soon enough, the discussions on him is expected to increase and we will need such a rather general thread.

Sazelyt 2007-11-30 00:48

Since this is another thread related question, I will post it here.

Is it possible to reduce the number of sticky threads here?

xris 2007-11-30 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt (Post 1276522)
xris, can we start a general Blackbeard discussion thread?

Good idea, I will do this and combine and rename the thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt (Post 1277018)
Is it possible to reduce the number of sticky threads here?

I considered that as well. The plan was to create a Forum Guideline sticky (that way the "Spoilers will lead to a BAN" and "One Piece is Licensed" threads can be unstickied) but what else can be unstickied? The previous manga thread can be unstuck when the new one is created. That brings it down to 5 stickies.

Sazelyt 2007-11-30 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 1277197)
Good idea, I will do this and combine and rename the thread.

Thanks. I might dig up a few other threads later on, cause there seem to be more highly related threads that can be combined to increase the efficiency of discussion based on the recent developments in the story.
Quote:

I considered that as well. The plan was to create a Forum Guideline sticky (that way the "Spoilers will lead to a BAN" and "One Piece is Licensed" threads can be unstickied) but what else can be unstickied? The previous manga thread can be unstuck when the new one is created. That brings it down to 5 stickies.
Under the current guidelines 5 is the minimum you can go, so it is ok.

xris 2007-11-30 10:52

I've merged the previous Blackbeard threads together.

Blackbeard discussion thread

Does it need a [Manga] tag as part of the title? I also didn't add any thread guidelines either (the type you get with other Character discussion threads). Let me know if you think these should be added.

Let me know if there are other Blackbeard related threads that could be merged with the existing one. And likewise, let me know if there are other appropriate discussion threads that need creating or merged (as I did with the Blackbeard thread).

Sazelyt 2007-11-30 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 1277498)
Does it need a [Manga] tag as part of the title? I also didn't add any thread guidelines either (the type you get with other Character discussion threads). Let me know if you think these should be added.

For the guideline, a general introduction to what is expected to discuss in that thread might be good, but it is not necessary. But, even though the majority of the people that come to discuss One Piece here are manga followers, to not spoil any anime watcher it may be good to add the manga tag to the thread title. Thanks again.

Fyria 2007-12-05 17:19

Chapter 481 spoiler/discussion thread would be nice to have since some spoilers are already out.

Thanks.

karumofin 2007-12-10 16:34

whoa i wanted to start a discussion about the new one piece movie (movie 9), but no way in hell ill be begging for a new thread, im outa here...

xris 2007-12-10 16:56

Well, we have threads for...
One Piece Movie 1
One Piece Movie 2
One Piece Movie 3
One Piece Movie 3 Special
One Piece Movie 4
One Piece Movie 5
One Piece Movie 6
One Piece Movie 7
One Piece Movie 8
Movie 9 isn't due for release until March 2008 but I'm sure someone else will request a discussion thread before then.

Sazelyt 2007-12-12 04:48

Can we get the Chapter 482 discussion thread online? Most of the pages of the new chapter have been posted.

monir 2007-12-12 04:55

How quick was that? :cool:

Sazelyt 2007-12-12 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 1294861)
How quick was that? :cool:

Quick enough to post something before going to bed...;)

Fyria 2008-01-07 16:03

Can we open Anime discussion for Thriller Bark because first Thriller Bark arc episode is already out?

Sazelyt 2008-01-07 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyria (Post 1331719)
Can we open Anime discussion for Thriller Bark because first Thriller Bark arc episode is already out?

Done. Thanks.

Blackbeard D. Kuma 2008-01-30 00:48

I was wondering if we could start a general yonkou thread? Now that the strawhats are about to set sail into the new world, the area in the grandline where the four emperors reside, I figure that more information pertaining to the four emperors is going to be unraveled and that these characters are going to be of great interest in future discussions.