AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What is the Uchia family secret? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41606)

radu1987 2007-01-14 10:06

What is the Uchia family secret?

At some point when talking to Sasuke after butchering the clan Itachi revels that there is a secret reason behind the existance of the Sharingan...

Actually I`ve been disapointed that no one has EVER mentioned this mistery in anny forum(that I`ve seen so far ) ...

Sugestions ? What do you think "the Uchia secret " is ?

CeDeR 2007-01-14 10:44

they have fat stomachs....:heh:

Sasuke_Akatsuki 2007-01-14 11:36

It's simple really...the secret is....How To be Super Cool And Super Strong:D
Those Uchiha boys are the some of the strongest ninjas in the whole series...

Rahan 2007-01-14 11:36

It's probably the reasons why the Uchiha were so involved in the security of Konoha (with the police and stuff).

It's most likely related to Madara who went berserk Itachi-style downtown. The Uchiha casted him out and swore to protect the village or some crap like that.
Maybe something about the relation Madara - Kyubbi too. That would be surprising as we didn't hear anything about what the Uchiha were doing the last time Kyubbi appeared. (dying like flies I guess)

Zek 2007-01-14 11:43

I'm guessing the Uchiha were plotting to overthrow the Hokage, or something along those lines. Itachi obviously had a crucial role in it, being the strongest member of the clan. Maybe he killed them because he thought they were weak and unfit to control the village - he does seem to have some respect for Konoha, even now.

Rahan 2007-01-14 11:46

The secret was written on a scroll. What kind of moronic family would write on a scroll "we are going to take the hokage down and rule the world".

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-01-14 13:02

Hah Uchiha fanboys....you know i really doubt that....

There is no way the Uchiha could take control of Konoha...you guys are forgetting the dozens of powerfull clans in the village.
The Akamichi clan will crush them...
The Nara clan will capture them...
The Aburame clan will drain them...
The Hyuuga will parry them...
The Sarutobi Clan will lecture them...
The Uzumaki Clan will annoy them...
The Yakamano Clan will control them...
etc. etc.

gibits 2007-01-14 13:16

I think the Uchiha family secret is two teaspoons of cinnamon extract and a dash of basil.

Ryuujin 2007-01-14 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahan (Post 800191)
The secret was written on a scroll. What kind of moronic family would write on a scroll "we are going to take the hokage down and rule the world".

Judging from the two survivors, common sense doesn't seem to be an Uchiha strong suit...

_Dreamer_ 2007-01-14 13:42

I m not sure but could it have something to do with the magenkyo sharingan (not sure how to spell it) or how to activite it

Luminion Lancer 2007-01-14 13:54

-The secret may be the full contents of their history, Kekkei Genkai and the like. Or it could be a sort of prophesy that fortells the coming of the clan's death or something like that...

Chains of Heaven 2007-01-14 15:23

Spoiler:

Uchiha_Gaara 2007-01-14 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daking (Post 800371)
Spoiler:

His father was cold towards him cause he tought he was weak compared to Itashi !

Chains of Heaven 2007-01-14 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara (Post 800377)
Hisfather was cold towards him cause he tought he was weak compared to Itashi !

actually he was worried because sasuke was taking itachi as idol.because itachi was a unstable powerful pyscho and he was arrogant to clan.he afraid of sasuke becoming another itachi..

Spoiler:

just my thoughts..feel free to ruin my theory..thats what i feel for uchiha clan now :heh:

Rachy 2007-01-14 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daking
Spoiler:

He wasn't that cold he just didn't have time for Sasuke because he had to pay alot of attention to Itachi who would one day become the head of the clan. When he was with Mikoto he would always only talk about Sasuke ^^.

Sogoro 2007-01-14 23:19

I like to believe a Tengu Demon transformed into a human and got together with a Hyuuga female. Which would explain the part where, I think it was Kakashi, who said something about the Sharingan originating from the Byakugan. Also it would explain why the Hyuuga clan is so touchy about the subject of people getting their hands on the Byakugan. It would also explain why Sasuke is playing a Flute on that one Cover Page. Tengu's had fans and they had flutes. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2...51481498qi.jpg

Also not to mention There are Tengu on the secret room of the Uchiha clan and on the walls is the Flame of the Hyuuga clan; which one can see on Hinata's jacket.

I think it is very plausible theory.

fullmetalMonkey 2007-01-16 01:20

how the Byakugan became sharingan

gibits 2007-01-16 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibits (Post 800257)
I think the Uchiha family secret is two teaspoons of cinnamon extract and a dash of basil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujin (Post 800274)
Judging from the two survivors, common sense doesn't seem to be an Uchiha strong suit...

Wow not even a chuckle for two jokes, Uhiha fanboys sure take things seriously huh?

Ichimaru 2007-01-16 09:41

its okay to be emo

gibits 2007-01-16 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichimaru (Post 802368)
its okay to be emo

:( Sorry i called you out Uchiha fanboy, i'll try to be more senative to your emotional needs next time i make a simple observation.