AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100940)

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-11 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5618108)
the male MC's older sister fell in love with the male MC in Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu/Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts, & THEY'RE BLOOD SIBLINGS, so why not?

Well, its not like I don't want the MC's older sister to fall in love with him. It just that it may be impossible for Chifuyu to marry his own brother. Wouldn't that be against the law?

lovetospoon73 2015-08-11 08:07

Well, of course it is, I'm not talking about marriage, more like a little brother complex

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-11 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5618677)
Well, of course it is, I'm not talking about marriage, more like a little brother complex

I see. So Chifuyu have a little brother complex. My guess is that she chose Tatenashi as Ichika's destined partner. The reason why I said is that Chifuyu claims that she send Tatenashi to train and protect her younger brother.

Amatsu Mikaboshi 2015-08-13 06:24

Just one question from me: Besides Ichika and Houki does any character have their birthday revealed? The IS wiki site has it but has no source and even has birthday for characters like Clarissa and Chelsea, so I don't find the wiki site that reliable.

lovetospoon73 2015-08-14 20:40

i have to idea, maybe it because ichika is the male MC & houki is the female MC

lovetospoon73 2015-08-14 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero (Post 5618719)
I see. So Chifuyu have a little brother complex. My guess is that she chose Tatenashi as Ichika's destined partner. The reason why I said is that Chifuyu claims that she send Tatenashi to train and protect her younger brother.

maybe because she secretly jelly of her brother relationship with the girls at the academy

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-18 14:02

Hey guys. Do you think that Ichika and his harem will be pissed at Tabane for what she put them through on World Purge once they discover that Tabane's behind it?

lovetospoon73 2015-08-18 14:15

Well now they wouldn't bother trusting her anymore, plus houki might develop some hate for her sister

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-18 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5625643)
Well now they wouldn't bother trusting her anymore, plus houki might develop some hate for her sister

I see. So Ichika and his harem will not trust Tabane anymore once they discover that she's responsible for the World Purge incident. I bet that Houki would be really mad at her sister for putting her in danger on the computer world.

lovetospoon73 2015-08-18 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero (Post 5625661)
I see. So Ichika and his harem will not trust Tabane anymore once they discover that she's responsible for the World Purge incident. I bet that Houki would be really mad at her sister for putting her in danger on the computer world.

u don't think tabane might know why ichika can pilot an IS unit, & possibly theREAL reason why his parents left him? :eyebrow: :thinker:
i mean chifuyu & tabane knew each other for long time & she was the one who invented the I.S (or which i like to call: the weapon, thAT MAKE THE WORLD MORE FUCKED UP, than its already been:twitch::frustrated: also, i think governments all over the world that they use as an excuse to turn children into emotionless soldiers with unquestional loyalty to those bastards, that bascally rely on their insticts, & those insticts r: to destory anything & kill anyone, who stands in the way, also willing to make ANY SACRIFICES, if it means to complete their mission, no matter the cost

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-18 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5625776)
u don't think tabane might know why ichika can pilot an IS unit, & possibly theREAL reason why his parents left him? :eyebrow: :thinker:
i mean chifuyu & tabane knew each other for long time & she was the one who invented the I.S (or which i like to call: the weapon, thAT MAKE THE WORLD MORE FUCKED UP, than its already been:twitch::frustrated: also, i think governments all over the world that they use as an excuse to turn children into emotionless soldiers with unquestional loyalty to those bastards, that bascally rely on their insticts, & those insticts r: to destory anything & kill anyone, who stands in the way, also willing to make ANY SACRIFICES, if it means to complete their mission, no matter the cost

Whoa. Now that would be really messed up. Using the IS weapon to get what she wants. I must say that was horrible.

Do you guys think that Chifuyu would be easily impressed by Issei and his DxD harem?

lovetospoon73 2015-08-18 21:18

well i have a habbit on thinking dark things that might be true:topicoff: plus ichika doesn't live in a world where everyone all over, holding hands & singing coom by ya

& as for what chifuyu think about issei's fan club, she think that her brother's fan club could learned a few thinf from them

lovetospoon73 2015-08-18 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5625776)

actually chase-zro i was talking about the candidates representatives', home countries, sorry about going over board over there

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-18 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 5625863)
actually chase-zro i was talking about the candidates representatives', home countries, sorry about going over board over there

Its all right, lovetospoon73. But you were right about Chifuyu's view about the DxD crew. The girls and Ichika himself can learn a lot about love from Rias and her crew. In my opinion, not only would Chifuyu will be easily impressed by Issei and his harem, but she would be overwhelmed by their personality. If I recall correctly, Chifuyu view Ichika and his harem as they're all the bunch of idiots due to their love progress going slower. Therefore, Ichika's harem can learn more from either Minato's harem or Issei's harem.

lovetospoon73 2015-08-22 18:18

can anyone give me proof, that chifuyu is secretly jelly of ichika?

S.Freedom 2015-08-22 22:43

Why would she be jealous of Ichika?:eyebrow:

Because somehow I don't see her being at all interested in having 6/7 yandere guys constantly pulling crazy stunts in an attempt to get her attention.

I mean can you imagine her reaction if some guy tried sneaking into her bed like Laura did with Ichika?:uhoh:

lovetospoon73 2015-08-23 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.Freedom (Post 5629164)
Why would she be jealous of Ichika?:eyebrow:

Because somehow I don't see her being at all interested in having 6/7 yandere guys constantly pulling crazy stunts in an attempt to get her attention.

I mean can you imagine her reaction if some guy tried sneaking into her bed like Laura did with Ichika?:uhoh:

Not romantically, but the fact is the girls like ichika more than chifuyu, plus his fan club constantly hang around him like wet blanket

S.Freedom 2015-08-23 10:56

I'm not sure why she'd care what a group of immature brats thought of her. Especially since at the beginning of the series she seemed annoyed by the Chifuyu-oneesama screams directed her way.

If anything I'd think she'd be more relieved by the fact she had 6/7 less people screaming Chifuyu-oneesama and otherwise falling all over themselves trying to impress her. That and slightly embarrassed by the fact her little brother seemingly has no clue said 6/7 girls like him.

lovetospoon73 2015-08-23 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.Freedom (Post 5629584)
I'm not sure why she'd care what a group of immature brats thought of her. Especially since at the beginning of the series she seemed annoyed by the Chifuyu-oneesama screams directed her way.

If anything I'd think she'd be more relieved by the fact she had 6/7 less people screaming Chifuyu-oneesama and otherwise falling all over themselves trying to impress her. That and slightly embarrassed by the fact her little brother seemingly has no clue said 6/7 girls like him.

sure she may not care about now, but as more & more chicks will drool over ichika til one day she'll snap

Chaos-Zero 2015-08-23 15:56

I see that at some rate Chifuyu may be jelly over the girls liking her younger brother. Do Chifuyu want Ichika to be dateless and single forever?