AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Deidara's left eye! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=50131)

Big_Papi 2007-06-30 09:29

[Manga] Deidara's left eye!

What could have made Deidara's left eye so unique, which brigs up the question how many times did he attack itachi to obtain such a feat?

cheese4u 2007-06-30 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Papi (Post 1019180)
What could have made Deidara's left eye so unique, which brigs up the question how many times did he attack itachi to obtain such a feat?

Well Deidara always has that thing over one of his eyes, that could have something to do with it.

tatami 2007-06-30 10:34

he doenst need to...training can be done by himself yet against sharingan how should he train? and he cant fight itachi again and again cuz its very dangerous for itachi that someone gains a counter to sharingan...

cheese4u 2007-06-30 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatami (Post 1019244)
he doenst need to...training can be done by himself yet against sharingan how should he train? and he cant fight itachi again and again cuz its very dangerous for itachi that someone gains a counter to sharingan...

Yeah, and Itachi's not that stupid to let that happen anyway. Against him you'd be lucky to survive one encounter.

2H-Dragon 2007-06-30 11:16

He trained his eye against genjutsu. It's not like the sharginan is the only thing that can pull of genjutsu. :o

Sabaku Kyu 2007-06-30 19:10

I would like to know why only one eye? Was the training so hard that it can only be accomplished in one eye? And why the left? Arbitary?

Nightengale 2007-06-30 19:15

Unlike Guy, Deidara's style is ranged, so whether he like it or not, he'll have to look at the enemy, and by extension, their eyes.

What I got from "the training" was more or less him training to use only one eye to fight regularly (( overcoming depth perception ))... which shouldn't be hard since he's already got bangs regular covering one eye, while he concentrates on the other eye as a genjutsu breaker (( probably by emphasizing the chakra inside it or something )) so that even when one eye is affected by genjutsu, opening the other eye will dispel its effects.

At least that's what I think it is.

Kowai 2007-06-30 20:21

coincidence kakashi has sharingan in left eye? maybe naruto needs some "eyes"

Nintendo 2007-06-30 20:32

he will prob explain it next chapter on what he did to train it. and all will be answered.

cheese4u 2007-06-30 21:03

I'm just happy that theres finally a counter to the sharingan. Who knows maybe this counter is why Itachi was so hesitant to attack jiraiya.

Akatsuki_King 2007-06-30 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheese4u (Post 1019894)
I'm just happy that theres finally a counter to the sharingan. Who knows maybe this counter is why Itachi was so hesitant to attack jiraiya.

I don't think so. Deidara trained his eye for 10(?) years to make it resistant to the Sharingan. I find it doubtful that Jiraiya would take that much time to obsess over the Sharingan, especially when he spends most of his free time peeping or writing Icha Icha books.... lol. Though i guess it might be possible.

tatami 2007-07-01 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 1019785)
Unlike Guy, Deidara's style is ranged, so whether he like it or not, he'll have to look at the enemy, and by extension, their eyes.

What I got from "the training" was more or less him training to use only one eye to fight regularly (( overcoming depth perception ))... which shouldn't be hard since he's already got bangs regular covering one eye, while he concentrates on the other eye as a genjutsu breaker (( probably by emphasizing the chakra inside it or something )) so that even when one eye is affected by genjutsu, opening the other eye will dispel its effects.

At least that's what I think it is.

thats what i think too... but i tought that genjutsu was affecting the chackra system so will opening en eye change the effect?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akatsuki_King (Post 1020071)
I don't think so. Deidara trained his eye for 10(?) years to make it resistant to the Sharingan. I find it doubtful that Jiraiya would take that much time to obsess over the Sharingan, especially when he spends most of his free time peeping or writing Icha Icha books.... lol. Though i guess it might be possible.

what 10 years you talking about? sasuke was in academy when itachi took of...deidara joins later...we dont know when...so 10 years ? sasuke was 12-13 in Part I and 2-3 years old when itachi took of? cmon now...get serious :D there are too many unknown element to to that math

razor886 2007-07-01 08:39

Quote:

2-3 years old when itachi took of
2-3 sounds a bit 2 young :p A child can't speak much at that age n he can't do katon :heh:

Monkey D. Luffy 2007-07-01 16:55

I think it was a nice surprise that Deidara could counter the Sharingan, he was so hurt that Itachi made a fool of him that he trained his eye to be able to counter the Sharingan and it's Jutsu. Deidara is really serious of taking out Itachi.

Akatsuki_King 2007-07-01 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatami (Post 1020561)
what 10 years you talking about? sasuke was in academy when itachi took of...deidara joins later...we dont know when...so 10 years ? sasuke was 12-13 in Part I and 2-3 years old when itachi took of? cmon now...get serious :D there are too many unknown element to to that math

yeah i didn't know the exact amount of time, hence the (?). hehe... anyways it was at keast 3 or 4 years.

Justice Knight 2007-07-02 00:33

i doubt he can counter MS LOL

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-07-02 00:48

Ok can someone explain to me what i missed?
Deidara's eyes are normal. His technique...well atleast his special move seems anti-ninjutsu users like Uchiha's.

So far i didnt read anything specific about anti-uchiha abilities...

amOKchen 2007-07-02 02:09

Sharingan genjutsu works only on eye contact, yes.
Isn't he forgetting that genjutsu can be done on all five senses?
Deidara should still be vulnerable.

* 1.1 Sight / immune
* 1.2 Hearing
* 1.3 Taste
* 1.4 Smell
* 1.5 Touch

I can agree on that Sight is the most crucial part to genjutsu, but I hardly believe that it alone is enough to become immune to all genjutsu.

edit: Maybe I read it wrong, and the training was only to break sharingan eye genjutsu.
Also I was just reading about senses and came across something nice info.

Other senses:

Thermoception is the sense of heat and the absence of heat (cold), also by the skin and including internal skin passages. There is some disagreement about how many senses this actually represents - the thermoceptors in the skin are quite different from the homeostatic thermoceptors which provide feedback on internal body temperature.

Nociception (physiological pain) is the nonconscious perception of near-damage or damage to tissue. It can be classified as from one to three senses, depending on the classification method. The three types of pain receptors are cutaneous (skin), somatic (joints and bones) and visceral (body organs). For a considerable time, it was believed that pain was simply the overloading of pressure receptors, but research in the first half of the 20th century indicated that pain is a distinct phenomenon that intertwines with all other senses, including touch. At present pain is defined scientifically as a wholly subjective experience.

Equilibrioception, the vestibular sense, is the perception of balance or acceleration and is related to cavities containing fluid in the inner ear. There is some disagreement as to whether this also includes the sense of "direction" or orientation. However, as with depth perception earlier, it is generally regarded that "direction" is a post-sensory cognitive awareness.

Proprioception, the kinesthetic sense, is the perception of body awareness and is a sense that people are frequently not aware of, but rely on enormously. More easily demonstrated than explained, proprioception is the "unconscious" awareness of where the various regions of the body are located at any one time. (This can be demonstrated by anyone's closing the eyes and waving the hand around. Assuming proper proprioceptive function, at no time will the person lose awareness of where the hand actually is, even though it is not being detected by any of the other senses). It can be used in reaction time. Proprioception and touch are related in subtle ways, and their impairment results in surprising and deep deficits in perception and action (Robles-De-La-Torre 2006). In contrast, an octopus has no or limited proprioception due to the complicated shapes their tentacles can form.

sense of time

sense of fear.

razor886 2007-07-02 18:14

Read 360 :D

EvolutionXI 2007-07-02 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by amOKchen (Post 1021880)
Sharingan genjutsu works only on eye contact, yes.
Isn't he forgetting that genjutsu can be done on all five senses?
Deidara should still be vulnerable.

* 1.1 Sight / immune
* 1.2 Hearing
* 1.3 Taste
* 1.4 Smell
* 1.5 Touch

True, but at the distance they were fighting, sight was pretty much the main one that you would need to deceive (well, maybe hearing too in case they can hear you nearby or something).