AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What anime would you want to be a character in? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4011)

tsuki_desu 2004-01-01 21:32

What anime would you want to be a character in?

I think I'd be Mitsuki from Full moon wo sagashite because I like to sing and I love :love:Takuto:love:!

Lord Raiden 2004-01-01 21:58

LOL. I had thought about doing a thread like this at one time but never did for some reason. Hmm. :)

I'd have to say, probubly a combination of several charecters. Reason I say that is there's no one anime charecter I like enough as a whole to want to be them. I've got at least some small nitpick with every one of them. Instead, I'd rather combine the best of a number of charecters into one perfect one. But that's just me. :)

To list all the charecters I'd combine the best attributes of though would take too long, so I'll leave it at that.

Asakura_Y0h 2004-01-01 23:10

Hmm.... this thread seems really familiar and if I'm not mistaken it was a matter of who'd ppl wish were real, what world they'd wanna live in and who they'd wanna be...
but nevermind I guess....

Asakura_Y0h would be my answer because he's always calm.... the opposite of me... I'm always worried

Soconfused 2004-01-01 23:13

...Shino from naruto, so I could be all bad-ass and creepy

Asakura_Y0h 2004-01-01 23:20

you got creepy allright..... he's full of creepy crawlies..... ewe.... I can't stand bugs let alone having millions of them crawling under my skin.... I shudder to even imagine such a thing... you must really like bugs for this

Joe Dalton 2004-01-01 23:23

I think I would be Edward from full metal alchemist.....

ShadowX114 2004-01-01 23:32

mmmm 1 of these three:

Gingi from GetBackers
Takayuki from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Kai from E's Otherwise

Youko Recca 2004-01-01 23:39

Recca Hanabishi

Soconfused 2004-01-01 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
you got creepy allright..... he's full of creepy crawlies..... ewe.... I can't stand bugs let alone having millions of them crawling under my skin.... I shudder to even imagine such a thing... you must really like bugs for this

nah, I'm not some bug freak, it would just be cool. o_o

Mr. Bushido 2004-01-01 23:50

lol funny thread.

Id be:

Zoro from One Piece he sleeps a lot, is a swordsman, doesnt care about much, calm
Luffy from One Piece hes funny, strong, carefree
Shikamaru from Naruto: lazy, smart.

according to my friends who watch anime im a odd mix of these 3 characters. I tend to like characters tat have similar traits as me. ^^

also:

Keitaro from LH, cuz he gets Naru... no other reason.
Daisuke from DNAngel cuz he draws good... lol

er tats it..... my post is too long.

Moon The Cat 2004-01-02 00:13

Mmmm....

Spike(Cowboy Bebop): He is damn cool.
The main character from Onegai Twins (damn, can't remember the name)

And.....

The guy from Shusaku, Isaku...etc.!

:naughty:

Lord Raiden 2004-01-02 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soconfused
...Shino from naruto, so I could be all bad-ass and creepy

Yeah, that probubly would be cool, but just think. Every exterminator in the world would be your mortal enemy. :D

Gaara11 2004-01-02 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
The main character from Onegai Twins (damn, can't remember the name)

That would be Maiku.

Mine is Kenshin. I would love to know the Hiten Mitsurugi Style and to master Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki. :heh:

Asakura_Y0h 2004-01-02 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Yeah, that probubly would be cool, but just think. Every exterminator in the world would be your mortal enemy. :D

Ok.... hahaha.... i really don't see how having every exterminator in the world coming after you would be a cool thing except the fact that you will have quite a number of people wishing you were exterminated......

someone mentioned being edward from FMA... yeah I wouldn't mind having his powers though... it would be cool if I could just clap my hands and make something

Oneesama 2004-01-02 02:44

Yukino from Kare Kano
I admire her talent and personality ^^

Thelastguardian 2004-01-02 02:58

Keitaro from Love Hina for sure :)

but if I can have a bit larger audience to choose from I would choose one of the male characters in all those hgames ;)

guynextdoor 2004-01-02 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
Keitaro from Love Hina for sure :)

but if I can have a bit larger audience to choose from I would choose one of the male characters in all those hgames ;)

:heh:

i would choose Spike from Bebop, since he's like the coolest male anime character out there

kamij0 2004-01-02 07:50

Sagara Sousuke !! FUMOFFU !!!!!!!

jakkz 2004-01-02 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamij0
Sagara Sousuke !! FUMOFFU !!!!!!!

LOL YEAHH mee too!! :)

Lord Raiden 2004-01-02 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Ok.... hahaha.... i really don't see how having every exterminator in the world coming after you would be a cool thing except the fact that you will have quite a number of people wishing you were exterminated......

Well, Shino's primary weapon is bugs. Hence the reference to every bug exterminator being your mortal enemy. :D