AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 425 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98788)

Zu Ra 2010-11-02 05:31

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 425 Discussion

Quote:

* Ichigo dreams of being awaken by somebody . There's a shadow that looks like Renji .

* Another shadow that looks like Byakuya . Another one that looks like Rukia .

* Then Isshin wakes him up for real, a hectic morning . There's a meeting about invitations for club activities .

* They talk about how many to make . Inoue says Being in school is an idle existence .

* Ishida says, That was bad and esquires about Ichigo . Chapter Ends

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Kafriel 2010-11-02 05:58

Laconic spoiler, looks like absolutely nothing happens, but I'll keep my hopes up till Thursday.

Arabesque 2010-11-02 08:03

Zu Ra is back making threads:blush:

Spoilers make it sound like an uneventful chapter, so I guess were going to what bleach was all about the past year(s) I guess. Still, it's nice seeing everyone's introduction being done gradually.

King Lycan 2010-11-02 08:38

Looks like bleach has turned into a "slice of life" :heh:

Aqua Knight 2010-11-02 08:43

omg Ishida is so hot

everyone has changed and only Ichigo remained the same way only with addition in sideburns

that's lame

Alchemist007 2010-11-02 09:07

Well he did get the insta-aging in the Aizen fight.

Kafriel 2010-11-02 09:30

^Nope, even that was reversed in the last chapter...

Alchemist007 2010-11-02 09:37

Just the hair part. Though I guess that's all I think ya'll would notice.

james0246 2010-11-02 10:07

Wow, Ishida is Shoujo Hot in this chapter. Here's hoping our glimpse of Orihime will be as inspiring :naughty:...

Hellychan 2010-11-02 10:28

Yup! I agree! Ishida looks real fine! http://i.imagehost.org/0395/xD_2.gif

Seems like even after 17 months, Ichigo is still clinging on his shinigami life, to the point of dreaming about Bya/Ren/Ruki xD! That's funny how he talks back to his dad : something along the lines of "Even if you die, you'll just go to Soul Society" <- as if dying doesn't matter at all :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murasaki (Post 3327903)
everyone has changed and only Ichigo remained the same way only with addition in sideburns

that's lame

Oh well, at least, you got to see him with two other different hairstyles! :D

Anyway, Ichigo's school life seems boring as hell...

cyberdemon 2010-11-02 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellychan (Post 3328053)
Seems like even after 17 months, Ichigo is still clinging on his shinigami life, to the point of dreaming about Bya/Ren/Ruki xD! That's funny how he talks back to his dad : something along the lines of "Even if you die, you'll just go to Soul Society" <- as if dying doesn't matter at all :heh:

perhaps he wasn't dreaming and they were there. Perhaps seeing if he had regained his powers or maybe trying to restore them themselves. There's supposedly ghosts in my house but the only time I've ever thought I've seen them was when i wake up. twice i have woken up and saw a shadowy figure standing over me. When my eyes open fully it is gone. Really REALLY creepy feeling. waking up is in general a good time to see them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3328017)
Wow, Ishida is Shoujo Hot in this chapter. Here's hoping our glimpse of Orihime will be as inspiring :naughty:...

i can't wait to see her *ahem* growth lol

Ichy 2010-11-02 13:36

Stay tuned for another interesting chapter of Bleeeeeaaaach :heh:

So Bleach has now become just another moe moe school life animu? except without the moe and comedy?

Haak 2010-11-02 14:57

I don't mind it going back to the great urban fantasy it started off as. Please Kubo. I don't care if it's completely anticlimactic going from saving the world to everyday life again. Just go back to how it was and I'll have nothing to complain about.

Kafriel 2010-11-02 15:06

Until the Aizen fans come in screaming "moar Aizen", and the new transfer student is...DUNDUNDUN! :heh:

Fran~ 2010-11-02 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 3328414)
Until the Aizen fans come in screaming "moar Aizen", and the new transfer student is...DUNDUNDUN! :heh:

The other day i was thinking that Aizen's Bankai is having effect on us and at some point we will return to KT's battle to see the real end :eyespin:

Butagami 2010-11-02 16:49

sooooo bleach is now a slice-of-life martialarts shounen?

Blaat 2010-11-02 16:54

Bleach is, for the first time in years, interesting again.

BTW why are the chapters out early? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Gin 2010-11-02 16:55

A lot happened in this chapter but I'm not sure I really care yet. Did anyone else notice a few familiar faces this chapter?
Spoiler for :

Why do I keep getting the feeling that this is Ai-chan's Bankai?

Oh wait, I almost forgot.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4504/75585716.jpg
Some great art from Kubo this week. :heh:

Kanon 2010-11-02 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 3328398)
I don't mind it going back to the great urban fantasy it started off as. Please Kubo. I don't care if it's completely anticlimactic going from saving the world to everyday life again. Just go back to how it was and I'll have nothing to complain about.

This. These past two chapters have been so much better than anything in the past what? 2-3 years? I'm actually starting to enjoy reading Bleach again. Unfortunately, I'm sure it'll go back to the old "fight fight figh fight fight TWIST, now we're training for more fights fights fights fights" pattern sooner than later.

Wow, Orihime went back to her old loony and fun self, that's awesome! The "3" face she made was hilarious. Looks like she threw her hairpins in the trash. Poor fairies. Her new haircut is great though, so all's right in the world.

Loved the way Ichigo basically whore himself to the school clubs.

Bonta Kun 2010-11-02 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 3328398)

Haha after reading this chapter I'd say we're almost somewhat back to the great urban fantasy it started as.

We just need some shenanigans from Don and Kon(where the hell did this guy go to anyway??)

Orihime has only had a small change in hair style but for the better (^_^)b

and yea I have to agree Ishida is shoujo hot:p

btw when do we get to see the teacher?!

For once in some time I've got a feel of interest for this series again.